l0tus is offline New Member

Lightbulb qv enan + eq in same vial?

i have the 50ml bottle of qv test enan, and the 10 ml bottle of qv eq. i have experieced the extreme soreness that many of you talk about a day or so after injecting the test. most suggest mixing eq or deca in the same pin to help reduce this problem.
    Could i acheive similar results by mixing 5ml of the eq into the 50ml bottle? if i bought a vial of sterile oil, would this same process work instead of always mixing it in the pin?

i could use advice on how much oil/cc of test, and/or how much eq/cc of test.
    thanks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It would be impossible to really know your dosages. What is difficult about just putting them in the same pin? All you are doing is drawin from each bottle.

l0tus is offline New Member
    so it would not mix evenly throughout the bottle? this is what i was worried might happen.

mixing in the same vial would just be a matter of convenience.

so if i was mixing in the same pin, how much oil or eq should i load in per cc of test?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l0tus
    so it would not mix evenly throughout the bottle? this is what i was worried might happen.

mixing in the same vial would just be a matter of convenience.

so if i was mixing in the same pin, how much oil or eq should i load in per cc of test?
    Well I guess it depends on how many mgs you want to inject. If you were running 500mgs Test and 400mgs Eq / week with 2 injections weekly (just an assumption). Then, you'd in mix 1 cc (250mgs Test) and 1cc (200 mgs Eq), again assuming your Test is 250mgs/cc and the Eq is 200mgs/cc, for one injection.

Thread Information