Snick is offline New Member

Can I use out of date steroids???

I havent done a cycle in four five years but I have some Sustanon 250's by Organon in the ampules, the expiration date is 11/99, I also have some Winstrol V with an expiration date of May 2000 and finally some Romanian Dbol pills with an expiration of 2000 as well. Do you think it would hurt me in anyway to use these? Do you think the steroids arent effective anymore because of the expiration? I use to taste liquid steroids so I could identify real from fakes so I remember what the sustanon taste like because it was distinct, I am thinking about tasting it and if it has that peculiar taste I might use it but I dont know, I need to know what you guys think.

paperboy is offline Banned
    thats a tough one, some people have suggested that many medicines don't really 'expire' and it's just kind of a thing for pharm. companys to make money; if it were me and if you've stored them in a place that doesn't get too hot or damp I would go ahead and use them as I doubt you'll notice a difference or that any harm will come to you, I usually use medicines that have already expired just because the $$ issue, I can't afford to go back to the pharmacy every time a medicine expires..

99si is offline Junior Member
    A year or so after the expiration date is cool... They lose potency at the most. If it's a couple years later, personally, I wouldn't take them.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My dr. told me that Medicine is suppose to last 3 years after exp. date. Also, when I product expires, It means it's lost 10% of its potency.

Snick is offline New Member
    Bump

Thread Information