Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Blood work

Noname81 is offline Junior Member

Blood work

One thing I have noticed is the importance of blood work. Is it possible to get a private payed for blood test in Canada. When I go to the Doctor it is usually a once a year blood test.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname81 View Post
    One thing I have noticed is the importance of blood work. Is it possible to get a private payed for blood test in Canada. When I go to the Doctor it is usually a once a year blood test.
    I would say, exept hct readings, bloods are not that of a major issue.
    Test and e2 are easy to feel.
    Dbol etc is bad for the liver and enzymes raises whatever u do.
    Cholestrol are not that important. PSA raisees anyway and its nothing you can do about it.
    For most of us kidneys will be fine. Its very rare, even pros, die from kidneyissues.
    This goes on. For 80-90 %, it should be ok. Unless u have a confition or go crazy with orals or do not pay attention to BP.

BP and heart beat at rest are another book. Killers nr one. High BP ruins arteries and stroke may occur. Elevated hct enchances this probleme.

I never had any use of bloods but determind if your test is underdosed. But there are better ways. If you follow online AI doses suggestions, its ok in 90%.

Well, this words are harsh and an old sergant syndrome way of thinking and bloods can keep u safe. But for the most, its a waist for those who knows their body.

Come on. 95% of the problemes are related to the heart itself and plaqu buildup and that will not show in a regular blood test. Bloods do not monitor your heart or arteries.

Except hct, BP and heartbeat. Check them and ull be fine in 90% of the situations. As long u use your head.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I would say, exept hct readings, bloods are not that of a major issue.
    Test and e2 are easy to feel.
    Dbol etc is bad for the liver and enzymes raises whatever u do.
    Cholestrol are not that important. PSA raisees anyway and its nothing you can do about it.
    For most of us kidneys will be fine. Its very rare, even pros, die from kidneyissues.
    This goes on. For 80-90 %, it should be ok. Unless u have a confition or go crazy with orals or do not pay attention to BP.

BP and heart beat at rest are another book. Killers nr one. High BP ruins arteries and stroke may occur. Elevated hct enchances this probleme.

I never had any use of bloods but determind if your test is underdosed. But there are better ways. If you follow online AI doses suggestions, its ok in 90%.

Well, this words are harsh and an old sergant syndrome way of thinking and bloods can keep u safe. But for the most, its a waist for those who knows their body.

Come on. 95% of the problemes are related to the heart itself and plaqu buildup and that will not show in a regular blood test. Bloods do not monitor your heart or arteries.

Except hct, BP and heartbeat. Check them and ull be fine in 90% of the situations. As long u use your head.

Great thanks for the response. I would be running my First with Test C only. 250mg every 3-5 days. Then I would continue with PTC. Blood pressure and heart rate is a thing I could definitely monitor. I would only be taking Test c. This way I can see how my body responds to one thing,only test c

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm all for getting blood work as often as you can to monitor your health.. however having said that, there is nothing about a 250mg test only cycle thats going to "require" blood work . your test , estrogen, and dht, levels will all go up. thats what is supposed to happen. pretty much everything else will likely stay in range .

getting baseline blood work BEFORE you do your cycle .. then getting bloodwork 8 weeks post cycle to see how well you recovered is a good idea though
    balance likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm all for getting blood work as often as you can to monitor your health.. however having said that, there is nothing about a 250mg test only cycle thats going to "require" blood work . your test , estrogen, and dht, levels will all go up. thats what is supposed to happen. pretty much everything else will likely stay in range .

getting baseline blood work BEFORE you do your cycle .. then getting bloodwork 8 weeks post cycle to see how well you recovered is a good idea though
    I don’t know if I can get a private blood work test in Canada. From what I understand the doctor fills out this sheet that I bring to the lab. I will have to do some more research private blood test in Canada

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Monitor your health? 95% of problemes are related to the heart and arteries and blood dont show shit.

Thread Information