Arcānn is offline Associate Member

Finger Numbness???

So yesterday, I did my first shot of Test E in my left shoulder. Today, the PIP is more or less what I expected. Not unbearable, but worse than I'd like. But now the fingers on my left hand, mainly my thumb and index finger, have mild numbness! I've heard of this happening with HGH and stuff like that, but not Test E! My first thought is that maybe there's some swelling around a nerve in my shoulder that connects to my fingers.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing that comes to mind is what you said, irritation or swelling around the nerve. Maybe you knicked it with the pin?

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Luckily, the numbness has been gone for the last few hours. We'll see how it is tomorrow

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    Luckily, the numbness has been gone for the last few hours. We'll see how it is tomorrow
    Don't think it's related to injection, I had numb index finger about 4 month ago and it was pretty numb for 3 or 4 days (I was not on cycle at that time), my experience, sometimes squeezing the bar for longer time can cause that but you get used to it and then it won't happen....

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It could be carpal tunnel symptoms that just happen to arrive at the same time as your test pin. Try some vitamin b6 if it persists. I had HORRIBLE cps last year. Id literally wake up in the middle of the night and crawl onto the floor praying for the feeling in my hands and arms to come back. Vitamin b6 along with massaging with cypress oil worked wonders. I also stopped doing forearm isolating exercises. (My forearms are fuckin chodes anyway)

Thread Information