• 1 Post By sv.elia
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Crashed Tren Base

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Crashed Tren Base

I’ve done all the tricks I know how to do. Hot water under the sink, boiled in a pan (no longer than a minute at a time) and have shaken the shit out of it. Cannot get it to dissolve. Am I missing anything or should I just punt and toss it. From a well known UGL and I have no doubts it’s legit (has that yummy tren smell and color). Any help would be appreciate.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46C643FE-4A55-40FF-BF20-BAE11913844D.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	692.6 KB 
ID:	177470

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve done all the tricks I know how to do. Hot water under the sink, boiled in a pan (no longer than a minute at a time) and have shaken the shit out of it. Cannot get it to dissolve. Am I missing anything or should I just punt and toss it. From a well known UGL and I have no doubts it’s legit (has that yummy tren smell and color). Any help would be appreciate.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46C643FE-4A55-40FF-BF20-BAE11913844D.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	692.6 KB 
ID:	177470
    I usually heat water up in a pot to about 190 degrees and let the vial hang out in there for 5 minutes or so. Shake it up, repeat as necessary.
    or just ask the lab what to do.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never put oils near water regardless, it's not a good habit to get into. Tren base is going to require more heat to get it back into solution. If you want to use a bath use an oil bath, or place it in the toaster oven around 200 degrees. Check the stopper to make sure it's not swelling due to pressure or put a vent needle in it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I never put oils near water regardless, it's not a good habit to get into. Tren base is going to require more heat to get it back into solution. If you want to use a bath use an oil bath, or place it in the toaster oven around 200 degrees. Check the stopper to make sure it's not swelling due to pressure or put a vent needle in it.
    Would heating GSO or EVOO work then? Or in the oven on a pizza stone at 200 (vented). How many minutes would you advise?
    The granules you see are a mofo to get back into the solution...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One of my tren bases slightly crashed, but granules are much smaller. I did a GSO bath @ ~ 180°F and added a .2ml BA.

After that it only took an occasional floating around in a coffee cup of hot water to get it back into solution .
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Is this from that lab we talked about a few months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    One of my tren bases slightly crashed, but granules are much smaller. I did a GSO bath @ ~ 180°F and added a .2ml BA.

After that it only took an occasional floating around in a coffee cup of hot water to get it back into solution .

I’ll give it a go. Are you just putting GSO in a skillet? How deep up the bottle are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    Is this from that lab we talked about a few months ago?

It is...

I’ll give it a go. Are you just putting GSO in a skillet? How deep up the bottle are you going?
    In a shallow pot about 2/3 depth and holding the vial with tongs. Start low on the temp and work up.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    I have a glass top oven top so I literally put the vial on the burner with a vent pin on like 2 or 3 and watch it it will eventually dissolve back into solution and with some shaking after it seems to come back...this is for extreme cases where every other trick doesn’t work

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    That sucks!! That is the only gear I ever had crash that I could not get to go back and stay in suspension with a little heating.

Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    That sucks!! That is the only gear I ever had crash that I could not get to go back and stay in suspension with a little heating.
    So just had his tren base crash too?! Crazy. Well that makes me feel a little better that I’m unable to get it back into suspension too. I’m gonna try one more time today with some GSO and then I’ll pitch it if it fails. I will say everything else he’s sent has been on point. Appreciate it!

Would heating GSO or EVOO work then? Or in the oven on a pizza stone at 200 (vented). How many minutes would you advise?
    The granules you see are a mofo to get back into the solution...
    Either way would work, as far as the amount of time I just heat it until it goes back into solution. At 200 degrees or 180 like almostgone said you shouldn't have any issues with degradation. If you can swirl it while its heated it will help as well. Once it goes back into solution I would keep it in a few minutes longer so it stays at the temp, and then turn the heat off. Leave the vial in the oven or oil bath and allow it to cool slowly. That way there isnt an abrupt change in temperature. I prefer to use lower temps for longer periods of time to get compounds to hold.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    Feeling some of your pain. I can't store them somewhere warmer without family stumbling on it and the vials got cloudy after a while. This solved them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191128_173104.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	728.4 KB 
ID:	177556
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

How’d you make out with this Sampson?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have a couple. The means to dissolve it takes patience and is a pain in the ass.

Jstone is dead on. I hope most of the guys here understand that he is very extremely wise in this game.

The heat required to dissolve it back is bordering melting the stopper.

I set it in a pan with no water and cook tge shit out of it and shake it every couple minutes with a pair of tongs.

That formula has been changed by this lab which was done to specs but it did not hold.

I will ask him actually.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I have a glass top oven top so I literally put the vial on the burner with a vent pin on like 2 or 3 and watch it it will eventually dissolve back into solution and with some shaking after it seems to come back...this is for extreme cases where every other trick doesn’t work
    Yep.
    Direct heat from the base.

Btw guys gso wont do anything without solvents added.
    I had a bunch I got for free and managed to get back in though it is a time consuming process.

I don't know why people make threads rather than contact the supplier though.

Believe me they want to know exactly what you think so it can be corrected. I get lots of pm's from guys trying to not bother the supplier.

By all means bother them.
    An issue cannot be corrected if no issue is known.

Also....
    I believe this was given as a freebie to those posting here. It might be mentioned to the supplier and others. In that manner it can be determined what batch it came from.

To redisolve this vial you will be nearing 300° and it will crash again. Use it quick.

Its actually the only pip less tren base I ever used.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-28-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Obs

Obs
    Little heat from a blowdryer and a good virator.

I think I may go into production on 110v 10ml vial vibrators.

I will sell them cheap.
    No need to heat just turn it on and check in an hour
    viloetribes likes this.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lol, this left me speechless
    Obs likes this.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

Obs
    Attachment 177564

I think I just solved this issue.
    I may invest in a higher temp one though.

Aside from that it would add sterilization.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    How’d you make out with this Sampson?
    Welllllll, I have not tried OBS’s method. Tried heating a few more times to no avail. Going to try hotter and if not, I guess I’ll buy a vibrator!

In my defense, I did contact the lab and he quickly replied back (as he always does) and just said to heat it. It was a freebie, but one I chose from the offerings and was excited to try it. The lab has been nothing but fantastic to me, wasn’t a dis there, the reason for my post was to try and find other ideas (more specifics maybe) on “heating it up”, because I wasn’t getting the job done my way.

Also had I never posted for help, I would’ve never seen quite possibly the best how to video on YouTube
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Welllllll, I have not tried OBS’s method. Tried heating a few more times to no avail. Going to try hotter and if not, I guess I’ll buy a vibrator!

In my defense, I did contact the lab and he quickly replied back (as he always does) and just said to heat it. It was a freebie, but one I chose from the offerings and was excited to try it. The lab has been nothing but fantastic to me, wasn’t a dis there, the reason for my post was to try and find other ideas (more specifics maybe) on “heating it up”, because I wasn’t getting the job done my way.

Also had I never posted for help, I would’ve never seen quite possibly the best how to video on YouTube
    I am gonna buy a cheap ultrasonic/heated cleaner.
    I think it will not only dossolve it in record time and safer but also it can totally wipe out many kinds of bacteria which makes it even safer to use any gear.

I will post results.
    Saving back a crashed vial just for this.
    I am a mad/perv scientist.

What do you plan on filling the sonic cleaner with obs?

Sampson have you got it to back into solution? If it hasnt gone back into solution at all, what temp have you brought it to, and for how long?

The only compounds i have had trouble with is winstrol , but that one was my fault. I tried to get 100mg/ml with just BA, and BB. I can get that back into solution I just have to lower the concentration or add super solvents. The other is anavar in oil nothing i have done works for this. It will dissolve, but the minute the temp even drops by 25 degrees you see crystals start to form again. Im going to order more and figure it out.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    What do you plan on filling the sonic cleaner with obs?

Sampson have you got it to back into solution? If it hasnt gone back into solution at all, what temp have you brought it to, and for how long?

The only compounds i have had trouble with is winstrol, but that one was my fault. I tried to get 100mg/ml with just BA, and BB. I can get that back into solution I just have to lower the concentration or add super solvents. The other is anavar in oil nothing i have done works for this. It will dissolve, but the minute the temp even drops by 25 degrees you see crystals start to form again. Im going to order more and figure it out.
    Water or oil but very shallow and most likely will let vials rest on stainless pan bottom to enhance vibe and heat effect.

Dildo with very little heat did wonders but did not have the time to invest or batteries to waste lol

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am gonna buy a cheap ultrasonic/heated cleaner.
    I think it will not only dossolve it in record time and safer but also it can totally wipe out many kinds of bacteria which makes it even safer to use any gear.

I will post results.
    Saving back a crashed vial just for this.
    I am a mad/perv scientist.
    I had several and added .2 ml of BA and heated it in an oil bath instead of water and it held for several days.

The heat of an ultrasonic cleaner might be a good idea, but since the vial is basically a closed vessel, I don't think the ultrasonic wave will have any effect other than cleaning the outside of the vial?

Please post up your results, Obs.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I had several and added .2 ml of BA and heated it in an oil bath instead of water and it held for several days.

The heat of an ultrasonic cleaner might be a good idea, but since the vial is basically a closed vessel, I don't think the ultrasonic wave will have any effect other than cleaning the outside of the vial?

Please post up your results, Obs.
    I may have to secure the vial to the pan but the wave just comes from a piezzo attached to the pan.

The vibrator beat it up quick.
    I may need less frequncy and more movement though.

Name:	D8FEFDE9-52C9-4A12-8B6B-3F9839B20C2A.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	917.5 KB 
ID:	177567

If anyone has any luck with this let me know. I’ve literally never had trouble reconstituting anything else. I mean Boldernone acetate gave me a challenge, but it did go back.

eliot1059 is offline New Member

tren crash

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post

Name:	D8FEFDE9-52C9-4A12-8B6B-3F9839B20C2A.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	917.5 KB 
ID:	177567

If anyone has any luck with this let me know. I’ve literally never had trouble reconstituting anything else. I mean Boldernone acetate gave me a challenge, but it did go back.
    hey guys;
    I am having problem with my tren brew
    and i never had any crash since i started Brew in 5 years
    all is good the compound merge perfectly until I had the Gso then i got some orange jiuce like milky oil orange solution
    this is the second time it happened can some one help please
    thank you
    E

Thread Information