Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Crashed Tren Base

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Crashed Tren Base

Ive done all the tricks I know how to do. Hot water under the sink, boiled in a pan (no longer than a minute at a time) and have shaken the shit out of it. Cannot get it to dissolve. Am I missing anything or should I just punt and toss it. From a well known UGL and I have no doubts its legit (has that yummy tren smell and color). Any help would be appreciate.Crashed Tren Base-46c643fe-4a55-40ff-bf20-bae11913844d.jpg

i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve done all the tricks I know how to do. Hot water under the sink, boiled in a pan (no longer than a minute at a time) and have shaken the shit out of it. Cannot get it to dissolve. Am I missing anything or should I just punt and toss it. From a well known UGL and I have no doubts it’s legit (has that yummy tren smell and color). Any help would be appreciate.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46C643FE-4A55-40FF-BF20-BAE11913844D.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	692.6 KB 
ID:	177470
    I usually heat water up in a pot to about 190 degrees and let the vial hang out in there for 5 minutes or so. Shake it up, repeat as necessary.
    or just ask the lab what to do.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never put oils near water regardless, it's not a good habit to get into. Tren base is going to require more heat to get it back into solution. If you want to use a bath use an oil bath, or place it in the toaster oven around 200 degrees. Check the stopper to make sure it's not swelling due to pressure or put a vent needle in it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I never put oils near water regardless, it's not a good habit to get into. Tren base is going to require more heat to get it back into solution. If you want to use a bath use an oil bath, or place it in the toaster oven around 200 degrees. Check the stopper to make sure it's not swelling due to pressure or put a vent needle in it.
    Would heating GSO or EVOO work then? Or in the oven on a pizza stone at 200 (vented). How many minutes would you advise?
    The granules you see are a mofo to get back into the solution...

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One of my tren bases slightly crashed, but granules are much smaller. I did a GSO bath @ ~ 180F and added a .2ml BA.

After that it only took an occasional floating around in a coffee cup of hot water to get it back into solution .
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Is this from that lab we talked about a few months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    One of my tren bases slightly crashed, but granules are much smaller. I did a GSO bath @ ~ 180F and added a .2ml BA.

After that it only took an occasional floating around in a coffee cup of hot water to get it back into solution .

I’ll give it a go. Are you just putting GSO in a skillet? How deep up the bottle are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    Is this from that lab we talked about a few months ago?

It is...

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I’ll give it a go. Are you just putting GSO in a skillet? How deep up the bottle are you going?
    In a shallow pot about 2/3 depth and holding the vial with tongs. Start low on the temp and work up.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I have a glass top oven top so I literally put the vial on the burner with a vent pin on like 2 or 3 and watch it it will eventually dissolve back into solution and with some shaking after it seems to come back...this is for extreme cases where every other trick doesn’t work

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    That sucks!! That is the only gear I ever had crash that I could not get to go back and stay in suspension with a little heating.

Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    That sucks!! That is the only gear I ever had crash that I could not get to go back and stay in suspension with a little heating.
    So just had his tren base crash too?! Crazy. Well that makes me feel a little better that I’m unable to get it back into suspension too. I’m gonna try one more time today with some GSO and then I’ll pitch it if it fails. I will say everything else he’s sent has been on point. Appreciate it!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would heating GSO or EVOO work then? Or in the oven on a pizza stone at 200 (vented). How many minutes would you advise?
    The granules you see are a mofo to get back into the solution...
    Either way would work, as far as the amount of time I just heat it until it goes back into solution. At 200 degrees or 180 like almostgone said you shouldn't have any issues with degradation. If you can swirl it while its heated it will help as well. Once it goes back into solution I would keep it in a few minutes longer so it stays at the temp, and then turn the heat off. Leave the vial in the oven or oil bath and allow it to cool slowly. That way there isnt an abrupt change in temperature. I prefer to use lower temps for longer periods of time to get compounds to hold.

Thread Information