Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzy
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Anavar + Stanozolol Together?

wizzy is offline Junior Member

Anavar + Stanozolol Together?

I would like to ask you guys, have any of you done it personally? What did you notice and was it worth stacking them together?

Thanks you guys are always helpful and help expand my knowledge.
    JaneDoe likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    they work just fine together .. the Var is going to up-regulate creatine phosphate and drive performance in the gym, the Winstrol is going to down regulate Cortisol . they work via different mechanisms of action and go well together
    wizzy and JaneDoe like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I did it. I went heavy on the winny and light on the var and i should have reversed it. I should have done heavy var, with a moderate winny dose working in the background for its muscle “shielding” ability. Var in my opinion is going to be a much more noticeable compound for the typical gym bro that isnt in competing.

$BlackBeard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    they work just fine together .. the Var is going to up-regulate creatine phosphate and drive performance in the gym, the Winstrol is going to down regulate Cortisol . they work via different mechanisms of action and go well together
    I’m planning out a cycle with Test and either Winstrol or Anavar . I was planning on 40mg ED alternating between the two for the first 5 weeks (of a 12 week cycle with 500mg/week Test).

What are your thoughts of running them alternating, together or back to back?

Quote Originally Posted by $BlackBeard View Post
    I’m planning out a cycle with Test and either Winstrol or Anavar . I was planning on 40mg ED alternating between the two for the first 5 weeks (of a 12 week cycle with 500mg/week Test).

What are your thoughts of running them alternating, together or back to back?
    absolutely no prob alternating . I would just say to extend this protocol beyond the first 5 weeks and push it a little longer (if your joints are handling the winny ok)

$BlackBeard is offline New Member
    Thanks.

I suppose running the oral part of the cycle (for 8 weeks) will not be as devastating on my liver with Anavar being theoretically metabolized in the kidneys. The Winstrol , in effect, would only see my liver for a shorter time period.

Quote Originally Posted by $BlackBeard View Post
    Thanks.

I suppose running the oral part of the cycle (for 8 weeks) will not be as devastating on my liver with Anavar being theoretically metabolized in the kidneys. The Winstrol, in effect, would only see my liver for a shorter time period.
    yes . 8 weeks is totally acceptable. I would not concern myself too much with liver stress, in fact the longer duration with Winny I'd be more concerned with long term Cortisol suppression and wither my joints and inflammation are good or not

Thread Information