Quick test e/dbol cycle question

First pin is tomorrow. Think of using the dbol starting at about week 4, rather than as a jump starter. I think i could get better strength gains this way.

Opinions?

Would I still want start the nolva and hcg week one?

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    How much dbol and how long? You’re probably going to get a few different suggestions. Norm is the jump start.. I’ll be running dbol for the first time on this upcoming cycle and it’s going in at the end buuuut

50 mg/day

There might be no logic behind this based on a testosterone only cycle but run it at the end? The jump start, for lack of a better explanation, brings on the test sides (strength increase, water retention) sooner.

Possible running the dbol at the end, to further increase the strength gains and weight past what the test brings? Instead of only up to par with test from running at the beginning..

I could be way fucking left field bro. Lol so I’d take that for what it is and wait for everyone else to chime in

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    I could be way fucking left field bro. Lol so I’d take that for what it is and wait for everyone else to chime in
    It’s actually exactly what I did with my first cycle. Started test only, didn’t even add Nolva until week 3, then added Dbol at week 10 when stuff had slowed a bit. vOv, worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    It’s actually exactly what I did with my first cycle. Started test only, didn’t even add Nolva until week 3, then added Dbol at week 10 when stuff had slowed a bit. vOv, worked fine for me.
    What’d you do, a 16 week cycle?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    What’d you do, a 16 week cycle?
    Yeap. TestE for the first ten, added the dbol in then and ran it the rest of the time. Then went back to 100mg TRT dose for the last nine months or so.

Thread Information