Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: T3

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

T3

What is the safest way to take T3 without having problems with the thyroid gland, I'm afraid of deregulating this gland and needing to use T3 for life.

Blog Entries
    For this matter I do not get close to T3 .. I know many here use, but I do not have courage

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its not all that suppressive . I know plenty of people who go on and off it several times per year and have done so for years and their thyroid checks out fine on blood work.

its a self regulating system between TSH, T4, and T3 ,, and between the pituitary, the thyroid gland and the liver.
    if you take exogenous T3, your pituitary will think that your liver is converting T4 into T3 at a high rate.. so it will simply slow down production of TSH . once you stop taking T3 then the pituitary ramps up more TSH and the thyroid gland will see this and crank out more T4 , and then the liver will make its own T3 again.

its not suppressive in the same way that AAS are suppressive to the Hpta
    JaneDoe likes this.

you hear about female competitors getting 'crashed metabolisms' , and they blame it on thyroid meds. but the real cause was the combing that with 3 hours of excessive cardio per day, plus weights, plus extreme dieting on only 1000 cals per day and nutrition deficiency for long periods of time .

Blog Entries
    Good to know bro ..learn a lot from you ..

And which dosage and which week is commonly used on T3 plus Clem stack in cutting cycles

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Good to know bro ..learn a lot from you ..

And which dosage and which week is commonly used on T3 plus Clem stack in cutting cycles
    its really dependent on the diet .

but normally I start off a diet (male or female) with a 'replacement' dosage of T3.. which is about 25mcg. the average person makes around this much T3 naturally . BUT when your in a natural state, that number can fluctuate based on your diet and your training. when you start dieting your metabolism will likely slow down,, then you have to 're feed' to try to get it to speed back up.
    the beauty of just using a replacement dosage of just 25mcg to start your diet is that now the metabolism is a 'fixed variable' , now your in control and not prone to fluctuations.
    so you can up cardio and lower calories a bit and not be afraid of stalling your metabolism, because of the T3.

then when you get deeper into the diet, depending on progress, we may bump it up to like 37.5mcg per week. this is to get a more enhanced effect out of it and start revving the metabolism at higher pace. then can move up to 50mcg from there.
    I don't go higher then that

also , keep in mind, using Clen WITHOUT T3 will suppress your natural T3 production .. thats why I like to use T3 and Clen together.
    what happens is Clen raises body temp. then your body does not know its happening from the Clen itself and thinks its a metabolic issue so it will slow down thyroid production and the metabolism to help regulate body temp from getting elevated.

so clen by itself is not near as effective as combining T3 and clen together
    JaneDoe and bobspix like this.

Blog Entries
    You are a Coach with great knowledge.
    How long have you been training athletes for competitions?

Thread Information