Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Oral AAS and prostate enlargement?

  1. #1
    Timiaans is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16

    Oral AAS and prostate enlargement?

    Hello to everyone! I would like to hear opinions on my problem...
    Try to explain... As most newbie with AAS I started with Dianabol alone.. 20mg/day for week.. rised up to 30mg next week and on next week rised to 40mg. Didn't have any high estrogen symptoms, felt excellent.
    Only issue had on day 4 (on first week) felt prostate enlargement problem.. Noticed feeling like something stuck in my butt, was harder urinate.. After taking Tamoxifen for 5 days felt better and I discontinued use of tamoxifen because I wanted leave it for PCT. Next I tryed testosterone alone.. Everything was super, didn't use AI or tamoxifen everything was great.
    Now I'm on testosterone and dianabol and prostate problems returned... Friend of mine tilt he has same problems but with turabinol... So I would like to know what could be wrong...?

    And one thing to add.. Not sure, but if I observed right my body, after taking next dose of dianabol after 40 min. to 1 hour feeling a little better, like prostate a little smallers and then again slowly after 3 to 4 hours it returns to uncomfortable feelings... At moment I discontinued dianabol and just stay on testosterone.. Start feeling better.
    Last edited by Timiaans; 11-17-2019 at 04:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Timiaans is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16
    I guess I found an answer to my question...
    If I'm not wrong tadafil should resolve this.
    Now I have next question.. How can I delete this thread?

  3. #3
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    You can't delete the thread.

    Sounds like hormones are fluctuating and you're panicking. If you have a legitimate prostate concern visit your doctor or get a girlfriend/boyfriend to milk it for you.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  4. #4
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    578
    Its not about AAS being oral or injectable.
    There are studies showing high DHT and high E2 combined is more likely to cause prostate enlargement compared to high DHT alone. Dbol is very estrogenic and you are also providing high amounts of DHT and estrogen via exogenous testosterone which is an androgen.

    Estrogen has some correlation with prostate enlargement, because it most probably have amplifying effect on androgen receptors specific to prostate tissue.

    If you are predisposed to BPH and/or have low SHBG, adding low dose tadalafil daily may compensate and fix the issue.
    cylon357 likes this.

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,894
    Have you been on any stimulants?
    Any adderall, ephedrine, phentermine, any other "-ines"

  6. #6
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Its not about AAS being oral or injectable.
    There are studies showing high DHT and high E2 combined is more likely to cause prostate enlargement compared to high DHT alone. Dbol is very estrogenic and you are also providing high amounts of DHT and estrogen via exogenous testosterone which is an androgen.

    Estrogen has some correlation with prostate enlargement, because it most probably have amplifying effect on androgen receptors specific to prostate tissue.

    If you are predisposed to BPH and/or have low SHBG, adding low dose tadalafil daily may compensate and fix the issue.
    For me, and probably most of us (or at least in the 40+ club), there seems to be a direct relationship between DHT and BPH symptoms. That is, my PSA score typically moves right along with my DHT.

    Also, it seems like I read something from Dr John where he said he could dial in PSA properly just by adjusting estrogen levels. Don't have the link right off but IIRC, it was sort of a sidebar to the larger article.
    The God Himself likes this.

  7. #7
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Timiaans View Post
    I guess I found an answer to my question...
    If I'm not wrong tadafil should resolve this.
    Now I have next question.. How can I delete this thread?
    MAYBE check your PSA at the doc... It is an easy blood test. Your symptoms are almost certainly a natural by product of the pharmaceuticals you are taking, so likely nothing to worry about. Note that I have had BPH issues for 15 years or so, so it is possible I'm not the best judge....

    I'm taking 5mg Cialis and Flowmax daily. Both seem to help, though I think in your case you should just try the cialis first. Or not take the drugs that give you the issues, I'm betting there are several good alternatives.

  8. #8
    Timiaans is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks guys for replys.
    Well I'm 38...so added extra hormones combined with my age could be the root of the problem.
    I'm not panicking, I had never problems with prostate before and I understand that my issues are hormone related, just wanted to know how to battle with that. Because feeling of stuck tenissball in butt is not comfortable ��
    What confused me was that happened only with Dbol alone or combined with testosterone . When was testosterone alone absolutely nothing appeared, that's why I asked is it caused by oral AAS
    And I guess I need to get tadafil, that could help, as was mentioned here and as I was reading on site here and some other source..

  9. #9
    Timiaans is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16
    No, haven't been on any of them or other stimulants.. Well except coffee, black/green tee...

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,242
    You need to establish psa baselines when off cycle. Then you can test and monitor them when on cycle and see the difference comparatively.
    cylon357 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    Timiaans is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You need to establish psa baselines when off cycle. Then you can test and monitor them when on cycle and see the difference comparatively.
    Thanks for the info...
    Do PSA elevate when on AAS or then I just could know that enlargement is caused by excess hormones like DHT / Estrodiol.

  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Timiaans View Post
    Thanks for the info...
    Do PSA elevate when on AAS or then I just could know that enlargement is caused by excess hormones like DHT / Estrodiol.

    Yes, they can/will elevate during cycles that involve anything DHT related. Test turns to DHT everywhere in the body except skeletal muscle via the 5-AR enzyme. Well, some makes it into the muscle but it's basically destroyed by another enzyme. Testosterone in and of itself doesn't really effect the prostate much as it (the prostate) saturates with testosterone at around 240 ng/dl. Read the "Saturation Model" by Dr. Morgantaler who's basically the godfather of testosterone and has studied it probably longer than anyone alive.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    Timiaans is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Yes, they can/will elevate during cycles that involve anything DHT related. Test turns to DHT everywhere in the body except skeletal muscle via the 5-AR enzyme. Well, some makes it into the muscle but it's basically destroyed by another enzyme. Testosterone in and of itself doesn't really effect the prostate much as it (the prostate) saturates with testosterone at around 240 ng/dl. Read the "Saturation Model" by Dr. Morgantaler who's basically the godfather of testosterone and has studied it probably longer than anyone alive.
    OK. Thanks a lot.. Will search for info about Dr. Morgantaler..
    At moment I'm on testosterone only, I dropped Dianabol and issues after couple days lowered and at moment everything seems great...

  14. #14
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Timiaans View Post
    I guess I found an answer to my question...
    If I'm not wrong tadafil should resolve this.
    Now I have next question.. How can I delete this thread?
    They do prescribe CIALIS for BPH, ED and even blood pressure issues.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •