• 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Does testosterone effect thyroid levels

Jonbana is offline Member

Does testosterone effect thyroid levels

Question,
    THS / T3 / T4

I have a thyroid test coming up and wondering if 100g of test a week TRT vs 400mg a week will lower my levels ? Trying to get on thyroid treatment from my doctor .

At 100mg trt a week my thyroid is low and 0.01 away from meds I want to be optimal since I’m trt so I’m wondering is a do a mini blast with that lower my thyroid levels ?
    Last edited by Jonbana; 07-16-2019 at 01:40 PM.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Question,
    THS / T3 / T4

I have a thyroid test coming up and wondering if 10g of test a week TRT vs 400mg a week will lower my levels ? Trying to get on thyroid treatment from my doctor .

At 100mg trt a week my thyroid is low and 0.01 away from meds I want to be optimal since I’m trt so I’m wondering is a do a mini blast with that lower my thyroid levels ?
    10 grams a week trt you must have a popular doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    If you have nothing positive to say why say anything if the first place specially about a typo , no life ?
    You literally went out of your way , found something , read it , than had to negatively post something none related to anything , do you have nothing better to do ? Than try to bring people down to make yourself feel tough ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    If you have nothing positive to say why say anything if the first place specially about a typo , no life ?
    You literally went out of your way , found something , read it , than had to negatively post something none related to anything , do you have nothing better to do ? Than try to bring people down to make yourself feel tough ?
    damn, lol . he was just making a casual joke. your doc probably needs to prescribe you valium rather then thyroid

to answer you question . No , increasing your dosage of test is not going to negatively effect your Thyroid levels. you would need something like Tren or HGH which do negatively effect thyroid output, mainly T4.
    however, dropping enough $ on HGH to effect your Thyroid would outweigh the costs and you could probably buy a 2 years supply of thyroid meds and medicate yourself (T4 is super cheap , like 14$ a box). and Tren , well thats going to negatively effect other factors in blood work your doctor may be checking.

imo , you best off letting your doctor treat you for actual medical problems that you really do have (like perhaps low T) and not try and deceive your doc just to get drugs,, especially when said drugs are easily available on the free market. just my 2 cents, but to each their own

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I have a thyroid test coming up and wondering if 100g of test a week TRT
    by the way , you edited your Typo and made it into a bigger typo . thats 10,000mg of test a week rather then your original type which was 1000mg a week. just saying

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    by the way , you edited your Typo and made it into a bigger typo . thats 10,000mg of test a week rather then your original type which was 1000mg a week. just saying
    Oh my gosh! Lmao

balance is offline Associate Member
    OP sorry I hurt your feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    This was sort of bizarre. I think there was a huge misunderstanding. Op balance didn’t mean anything by it. Balance has never said anything rude to anyone.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Question,
    THS / T3 / T4

I have a thyroid test coming up and wondering if 100g of test a week TRT vs 400mg a week will lower my levels ? Trying to get on thyroid treatment from my doctor .

My thyroid levels have never been impacted at cruise or blast. You may want your E2 levels checked though
    balance likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    now thats a way to get help with a question.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    I think certain compounds can have an adverse effect on your thyroid.

I have Hashimoto's so i'm on lifelong T4

Thread Information