FloridaBrah is offline New Member

Multiple contest prep

I’ve done several cycles but never contest prep. I plan on doing two shows in June. The two shows are several weeks apart from each other.

I have a contest prep cycle laid out for a 12 week prep up to the first show. But my question is, how do I go about cycling into the next show after the first? I want to be coming into the 2nd show just as good or even better than the first. Would I just hop back on my cycle where I left off or should I just cruise on low dose test and possibly an oral or mast into the next show?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    well theres a lot of details missing here to give a concise answer, you don't even list your cycle or your plans 3 weeks out and your drug and peak week strategies going into show number 1.

personally, I don't do 12 week long traditional cycles. compounds are rotated depending on how the contest prep is going and how the physique is looking. the cycle at week 9 could look much different then what 3 weeks out looks like.

same thing in your situation. what your running into your first show may need to be completely altered going into show number 2.
    theres no 'cookie cutter' approach to this situation. having a good coach can be a benefit here for sure.

without knowing details , I'm just going to say that 'cruising on trt' from one show to the next is NOT a good idea . its going to depend on your showing at show 1 and what you need to do to improve into show 2 .. maybe the judges say you need to be leaner and harder , well heck maybe we need to run 20mg of Halo going into show 2 , maybe your were flat and stringy at show 1 and maybe we need to run Anadrol and fill out some going into show 2 , maybe you were not vascular and could not get a pump in show 1 so we need higher estrogen levels going into show 2 .

there are so many factors , I can't give you an exact answer . this is why in contest prep I usually have clients sending me pics every single day and sometimes twice per day . changes can be made on the fly , even with drugs , let alone diet

Thread Information