• 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 3 Post By sv.elia
  • 1 Post By Proximal

Thread: Experience with oil subq shots

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold

Experience with oil subq shots

Hey, what's your experience with subcutaneous oil shots? What compounds worked, at what dosages and what didn't?

0.2ml worked fine with me. I did a 0.4ml subq shot of tren and test and I felt like I just dodged an abscess. Next day skin was tender, had a small lump with no redness.

I've seen videos with trans doing an entire ml of test subq, so I'm wondering.
    JaneDoe and Leggodess like this.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    personally I think if your doing low volume injections of gear and using an insulin syringe, your still better off pinning something like your front or side delt. way less chance of knotting up and much better blood flow to that area IM , and delt shots are painless
    balance and sv.elia like this.

Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    If stuff is pharma grade, subq is likely fine. For UGL stuff, I wouldn’t recommend it.

My pharma test has absolutely no issues whatsoever. Any UGL that I tried to do that with resulted in a nasty welt and needing to take Benadryl to keep it from being angry as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    personally I think if your doing low volume injections of gear and using an insulin syringe, your still better off pinning something like your front or side delt. way less chance of knotting up and much better blood flow to that area IM , and delt shots are painless
    Thank you for the input, I have to try this at some point. You mentioned once that your first pin went badly, where from came the strength to attempt again and become badass at it?
    Last edited by sv.elia; 04-09-2020 at 03:09 AM.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    Hey, what's your experience with subcutaneous oil shots? What compounds worked, at what dosages and what didn't?

0.2ml worked fine with me. I did a 0.4ml subq shot of tren and test and I felt like I just dodged an abscess. Next day skin was tender, had a small lump with no redness.

I've seen videos with trans doing an entire ml of test subq, so I'm wondering.

@sv.elia

I have inject up to 1.5ml per injection sight. I suggest to inject very slowly, do not move the needle around when in your muscle. With some oil compounds try Warming up the compound under hot water for 5-10 minutes before filling the syringe. Compound should never be hot, warm is ok.
    How fast or slow did you inject yourself?

If you inject to fast you will feel more pain from the injection. If you inject slowly, you should feel less post injection pain (pip).

Shortly after injection I will gently rub the injection area for 5-10 miniutes to help spread the compound around my muscle. Foam rolling can help ( start 10-15 minutes) post injection. Note: try not to squeeze any of the compound out of the muscle.

Sometimes warming up the compound under hot tap water helps.

Sometimes holding a very warm wash cloth on the muscle 10 minutes before injection helps.

The more you inject, the more you will get use to it. You can never 100% avoid pip, lumps, bumbs.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    sv.elia likes this.

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    What size syringe do you inject with?

I use 25g (25 gauge needle)
    My needle is 1 inch long and in the more fat areas I'll use 1.5 inch long needles.

I use a 3ml syringe (the tube).
    I use the 1ml for smaller dosages.

sv.elia likes this.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Do you think the 5/16" (8mm) insulin syringes in the delt are long enough for intramuscular injection if you're pretty lean?

Quote Originally Posted by Leggodess View Post
    @sv.elia

I have inject up to 1.5ml per injection sight. I suggest to inject very slowly, do not move the needle around when in your muscle. With some oil compounds try Warming up the compound under hot water for 5-10 minutes before filling the syringe. Compound should never be hot, warm is ok.
    How fast or slow did you inject yourself?

If you inject to fast you will feel more pain from the injection. If you inject slowly, you should feel less post injection pain (pip).

Shortly after injection I will gently rub the injection area for 5-10 miniutes to help spread the compound around my muscle. Foam rolling can help ( start 10-15 minutes) post injection. Note: try not to squeeze any of the compound out of the muscle.

Sometimes warming up the compound under hot tap water helps.

Sometimes holding a very warm wash cloth on the muscle 10 minutes before injection helps.

The more you inject, the more you will get use to it. You can never 100% avoid pip, lumps, bumbs.
    Glad I'm not the only one
    Ty for the info! I injected properly when I started, even enjoyed it (up to 1ml of test, 23ga needle in quad, took breaks, waited before removing, no pip). Now this thing is getting really harder for me (psychologically), I got shakier hands and started using 25ga needles. Last time I inserted only half of the needle. I'm trying to solve this problem because I want a second cycle. Paradoxically it's my fear of an actual abscess that gets me close to one. Can't wait for the time my brain will perceive this practice as nothing out of the ordinary.
    Last edited by sv.elia; 11-28-2019 at 10:30 AM.
    Leggodess likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    Do you think the 5/16" (8mm) insulin syringes in the delt are long enough for intramuscular injection if you're pretty lean?
    I use 1/2" 29g slin pins for the most part , I pin delts, pecs, biceps, triceps, quads, without an issue

Proximal is offline Banned
    Ty for the info! I injected properly when I started, even enjoyed it (up to 1ml of test, 23ga needle in quad, took breaks, waited before removing, no pip). Now this thing is getting really harder for me (psychologically), I got shakier hands and started using 25ga needles. Last time I inserted only half of the needle. I'm trying to solve this problem because I want a second cycle. Paradoxically it's my fear of an actual abscess that gets me close to one. Can't wait for the time my brain will perceive this practice as nothing out of the ordinary.
    I have an issue with tremors in my hands, but have absolutely fallen in love with delt and pec injections with a 5/8” needle.
    sv.elia likes this.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    I've also been using the 1/2" 29g. After looking at the charts, it seems that the skin and dermis extend about 4-5 mm in the deltoids and arms, so I thought 8mm needles would be better for less tissue scaring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OgeeClinic-Treatments-HIFU-005.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	177557
    sv.elia likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Most any oils will work fine SUBQ as long as you don't go crazy with the amounts you inject at one time. For instance if I was going to do 250mg of a compound weekly I would inject small amounts
    daily instead of one large amount.
    sv.elia and Leggodess like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I have an issue with tremors in my hands, but have absolutely fallen in love with delt and pec injections with a 5/8” needle.
    Once I get myself in a better state of mind I'll experiment with different sites. I need to toughen up. In all aspects of life. This isn't the only one in which I cower
    Gallowmere, Leggodess and Proximal like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Once I get myself in a better state of mind I'll experiment with different sites. I need to toughen up. In all aspects of life. This isn't the only one in which I cower
    You got this.
    sv.elia likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have never tried Subq injection with AAS -just with HCG

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only way I inject now is sub Q. I use a couple of 29g 1/2”.
    I inject sub Q of the muscle that I am going to work. Bis, tris, chest, side delt, front delt, quads.
    I don’t do lats. Everyone says it’s easy but twisting like that for me does t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The only way I inject now is sub Q. I use a couple of 29g 1/2”.
    I inject sub Q of the muscle that I am going to work. Bis, tris, chest, side delt, front delt, quads.
    I don’t do lats. Everyone says it’s easy but twisting like that for me does t work.

I’m not sure if a 1/2” needle in the spots you’re injecting in would be considered sub-q. If you’re injecting in the bicep, there’s basically skin and muscle, and a half inch would go into the muscle, not the fat. Maybe I’m wrong.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’m not sure if a 1/2” needle in the spots you’re injecting in would be considered sub-q. If you’re injecting in the bicep, there’s basically skin and muscle, and a half inch would go into the muscle, not the fat. Maybe I’m wrong.
    Your probably right. I consider it sub Q because I us 1 1/2” for intramuscular. LOL
    Bicep, tricep, chest and delts May get into the muscle.

Thread Information