Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By thyrfing
  • 5 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Requesting suggestions for a mixed martial arts cycle

  1. #1
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8

    Requesting suggestions for a mixed martial arts cycle

    Hi,
    Iíll start with some basic info;
    Male, 32 years old.
    Training on and off since I was 20
    Currently doing MMA 4 times, and gym 2 times a week
    6 feet, 205lbs (will eventually cut down to ~185lbs)
    Maxes: 310lbs Squat, 380lbs deadlift, 265lbs bench.
    200mg test cyp TRT cruise all year round

    I have done two previous cycles with EQ, Test Cyp, and Anavar . The Anavar gave me horrible pumps even with taurine, potassium, magnesium, and good water intake, so Iíll probably never touch that again. My most recent cycle was 600mg EQ & 500mg Test cyp a week, which will finish at the beginning of December when it has run for about 16 weeks. Then I will go back to my 200mg test cyp per week cruise.


    I need tips for a cycle this coming spring, probably ranging from February to mid-May where I will have a fight. The goals of the cycle would be lean mass gain with something to help my cardio for the first half and then switch to a cutting cycle.

    I have obtained CY3 from DP (37mcg Clenbuterol , 25mg Liothyronine, 5.4mg Yohimbine per tab of which I have a 100). How would I dosage this, and when in the cycle? And what other steroids do you suggest I take for this type of cycle?

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,190
    your going to want to stay away from volumizing compounds and keep dosages low (volumizing compounds like test, deca , anadrol , etc.. and high dosages of AAS will impact cardio capacity).

    I'd just keep it super basic
    250mg test per week
    50mg Tbol per day
    20mg Cardarine day
    10mg Halo day (only the last 2 weeks going into the fight)

    thats all you'll want to be on during any fight or competition you may have. your cardio will be improved from the cardarine and your strength will be improved from the Halo and your recovery and muscle retention will be improved from the Tbol

    also, I would stick with one main goal . the idea of 'gaining mass' and 'cutting' and 'improving cardio' , are 3 separate and unique goals that are not necessarily compatible with each other. if you only have 12 weeks to prepare, then pick your most important goal and stick with that.

  3. #3
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,049
    I know it wont be popular but I would do trt and winny.

    I have ran winny independently from years off and I think it added a but ton of strength without much mass.

    As gh said though you are trying to stay in a weight class which will be damn near impossible with most AAS.

    You want to take what you have and get it hard and more endurance.

    I would run masteron instead of AI.
    Even though you arent seeking mass,masteron will just get you that much dryer while counteracting estrogen sides which will be very minimal if any on a cycle like this or the one gh mentioned.
    Cuz likes this.

  4. #4
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your going to want to stay away from volumizing compounds and keep dosages low (volumizing compounds like test, deca , anadrol , etc.. and high dosages of AAS will impact cardio capacity).

    I'd just keep it super basic
    250mg test per week
    50mg Tbol per day
    20mg Cardarine day
    10mg Halo day (only the last 2 weeks going into the fight)

    thats all you'll want to be on during any fight or competition you may have. your cardio will be improved from the cardarine and your strength will be improved from the Halo and your recovery and muscle retention will be improved from the Tbol

    also, I would stick with one main goal . the idea of 'gaining mass' and 'cutting' and 'improving cardio' , are 3 separate and unique goals that are not necessarily compatible with each other. if you only have 12 weeks to prepare, then pick your most important goal and stick with that.
    First of all, thanks for your reply!

    I could potentially do the cycle longer. I honestly do not know how long I "should" rest between the cycle finishing at the beginning of December and the next one for the spring. I just did some quick googling and decided that 1-2 months probably would suffice.

    I understand the reasoning by reducing the number of goals, so let's say I stick with cardio and cutting, which kind of relates to each other. Would you still recommend the above-mentioned cycle? And when should I then incorporate the Clenbuterol , if ever?

  5. #5
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I know it wont be popular but I would do trt and winny.

    I have ran winny independently from years off and I think it added a but ton of strength without much mass.

    As gh said though you are trying to stay in a weight class which will be damn near impossible with most AAS.

    You want to take what you have and get it hard and more endurance.

    I would run masteron instead of AI.
    Even though you arent seeking mass,masteron will just get you that much dryer while counteracting estrogen sides which will be very minimal if any on a cycle like this or the one gh mentioned.
    Thanks for your reply!

    Interesting, I will read up on Masteron. Do you suggest that as an addition to the cycle that GearHeaded mentions above?
    Obs likes this.

  6. #6
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    I also got the suggestion of doing EQ again, anyone has any input on that? As well as the CY3 with Clenbuterol which I already have at home

  7. #7
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,049
    Quote Originally Posted by thyrfing View Post
    Thanks for your reply!

    Interesting, I will read up on Masteron. Do you suggest that as an addition to the cycle that GearHeaded mentions above?
    Not necessarily.
    Gearheaded knows more about AAS than me by a large margin as well as training and diet.

    I know only what has happened in my own experience.GH does this for a living.
    I amjust a redneck that has done a lot to myself.

    For instance I never even considered masteron until gh suggested it in place of nolvadex to stave off gyno sides.

    It did so incredibly well in my case.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-30-2019 at 06:51 PM.

  8. #8
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,058
    Blog Entries
    1
    Var is amazing for adding strength without a ton of weight. What dose were you running?

    Eq is just a “cleaner” version of test. Winny is great for dry strength but it may hurt your joints which is a big no no in mma.

    Mast should be a part of every cycle in my opinion. Its ability to blunt estro and prolactin along with very clean strength gains. And its easy to find.

    Running gear has never helped me with mma/jujitsu. This is because I wanted to get bigger and didnt care what the downsides would be. Im short and heavy so now any guy in my weight class is a foot taller than me. I was better at fighting when i was smaller. Like gh said, you need to focus on certain things. Bigger isnt better on the mats.
    GearHeaded and Obs like this.

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,190
    over the years I've only worked with a couple of endurance based athletes that used AAS.. I've worked with plenty of natty athletes, but the majority of people I've worked with that use AAS are bodybuilders or fitness/physique based.
    so I don't have a ton of first hand experience with AAS and athletic performance compared to my experience with bodybuilding (even though I actually got into steroid use when I was 17 years old as a sponsored top in the state level cyclist. my first injection was for sports performance only).

    but anyhow, I have done a lot of research in regards to AAS use for sport, and one of the main people I've learned from mainly only does 'AAS coaching' for world class athletes like Olympia level track and field.

    and so I can confidently at least say this , AAS use for sports performance is WAY different then AAS use for bodybuilding or powerlifting.
    you do NOT want to cycle AAS like a bodybuilder. most cycle advice you see all over the internet and steroid profiles etc. is all geared towards bodybuilding , not sports performance. if you cycle like a bodybuilder your strength may go up, but your overall athletic ability and performance is going to go down.


    heres a bodybuilder stack
    1500mg test
    600mg tren
    1000mg Eq
    50mg Dbol day

    ^ guarantee you this guy is going to gas out and get his ass kicked in a fight or other athletic event... now yes , he is going to get a good increase in RBC from a cycle like that, which will increase cardio capacity and endurance , but this is going to be completely off set by the volumization effect of a stack like that. actual blood volume will increase, the amount of water and nutrients are in your blood is drastically increased (which means more work for your heart) , also the super compensation effects of holding more glycogen, minerals, nutrients, water, etc.. in cells is super high (which is great for recovery and building muscle, but will hinder your cardio capacity)


    so whats an athlete stack look like
    150mg test
    250mg Eq
    25mg Tbol day
    20mg Cardarine
    EPO (for some)

    ^ and even that is fairly heavy for an athlete.. heck some athletes may just run a Winny only cycle at 25mg per day and thats it.


    so thinking of AAS use for athletic performance you need to re think things and not think like a bodybuilder.. you should stack drugs and run low dosages for the purpose of , increase in strength with no increase in body weight, increase in recovery ability, increase in RBC, increase in CP up regulation (ie, increase ATP turnover), increase in protein synthesis, increase in Vo2 and cardio capacity and endurance, increase in aggression.. again all of these things but without an increase in volume or stress on the body (which is what a bodybuilder needs to do .. most bodybuilding stacks have a 'volumization' purpose to help build muscle).


    anyhow, just some thoughts to consider
    Obs and Chark like this.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,190
    so as most guys on here know, I'm big on 'phase cycling' . even in this situation, I would set up your cycle in phases.
    heres an example , lets say you have 12 weeks to prep for your fight..

    phase 1 is based on recovery.. your training is of utmost importance and your not likely going to win your fight unless your training is on point and your recovering from that training.
    weeks 1-8
    250mg Test
    150mg NPP
    50mg Tbol per day

    test is going to provide you the androgen load needed to train hard, plus give you a decent amount of estrogen for recovery purposes.. NPP dose is very low (to avoid volumization) but it will help increase RBC as well as help healing and recovery via its anti inflammatory aspects, Tbol is your main anabolic here to increase recovery and protein synthesis

    phase 2 - performance based
    weeks 9-12
    150mg test
    250mg mast p
    10mg halo (last 2 weeks)
    20mg cardarine

    the dose of test is low cause we only need a base and don't want to risk excess weight retention, mast is added in as an androgen which will give you aggression and better performance but is 'dry' and won't cause excess water retention , it will also lower SHBG and free up even more androgens. halo is a 'super androgen', its pure performance based and will turn you into an angry aggressive monster. Cardarine is a PPAR agonist and will directly increase your cardio capacity and Vo2 max.
    Chark and Obs like this.

  11. #11
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,049
    Question for op...
    Are they testing in your class?
    Just curious

  12. #12
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    so as most guys on here know, I'm big on 'phase cycling' . even in this situation, I would set up your cycle in phases.
    heres an example , lets say you have 12 weeks to prep for your fight..

    phase 1 is based on recovery.. your training is of utmost importance and your not likely going to win your fight unless your training is on point and your recovering from that training.
    weeks 1-8
    250mg Test
    150mg NPP
    50mg Tbol per day

    test is going to provide you the androgen load needed to train hard, plus give you a decent amount of estrogen for recovery purposes.. NPP dose is very low (to avoid volumization) but it will help increase RBC as well as help healing and recovery via its anti inflammatory aspects, Tbol is your main anabolic here to increase recovery and protein synthesis

    phase 2 - performance based
    weeks 9-12
    150mg test
    250mg mast p
    10mg halo (last 2 weeks)
    20mg cardarine

    the dose of test is low cause we only need a base and don't want to risk excess weight retention, mast is added in as an androgen which will give you aggression and better performance but is 'dry' and won't cause excess water retention , it will also lower SHBG and free up even more androgens. halo is a 'super androgen', its pure performance based and will turn you into an angry aggressive monster. Cardarine is a PPAR agonist and will directly increase your cardio capacity and Vo2 max.
    Very interesting! I will try the 2-phase cycle you mention in your post. Do you recommend it to be 12 weeks, or can I lengthen it to 14? Because it might be overkill to do a 2 month recovery period after running a relatively low dosage of EQ+Test this fall.

  13. #13
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Question for op...
    Are they testing in your class?
    Just curious
    Nope, I have not heard of any testing in the amateur "league". It might get more serious once people go semi-pro.

  14. #14
    thyrfing is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    so as most guys on here know, I'm big on 'phase cycling' . even in this situation, I would set up your cycle in phases.
    heres an example , lets say you have 12 weeks to prep for your fight..

    phase 1 is based on recovery.. your training is of utmost importance and your not likely going to win your fight unless your training is on point and your recovering from that training.
    weeks 1-8
    250mg Test
    150mg NPP
    50mg Tbol per day

    test is going to provide you the androgen load needed to train hard, plus give you a decent amount of estrogen for recovery purposes.. NPP dose is very low (to avoid volumization) but it will help increase RBC as well as help healing and recovery via its anti inflammatory aspects, Tbol is your main anabolic here to increase recovery and protein synthesis

    phase 2 - performance based
    weeks 9-12
    150mg test
    250mg mast p
    10mg halo (last 2 weeks)
    20mg cardarine

    the dose of test is low cause we only need a base and don't want to risk excess weight retention, mast is added in as an androgen which will give you aggression and better performance but is 'dry' and won't cause excess water retention , it will also lower SHBG and free up even more androgens. halo is a 'super androgen', its pure performance based and will turn you into an angry aggressive monster. Cardarine is a PPAR agonist and will directly increase your cardio capacity and Vo2 max.


    How should I take the Tbol, Masteron , and Halo? Times per week/time of day? Good/Bad idea to mix it in the same syringe? Such as doing NPP & Test 1ml each in the same pin.

    My gear is as follows (all dragon pharma);

    Turanabol 20mg tabs
    Test Cyp 250mg/ml
    NPP 150mg/ml
    Masteron 100mg/ml
    Halo 10mg tabs


    Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •