Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Depression on cycle.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    Ok definitely dropping the tren my mood has been all over the place and I'm taking my anger out on the ones I love for me it's just not worth it.
    You just need this shirt
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1F6671D-9EC5-4333-AA58-389A7A6CC739.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	263.7 KB 
ID:	177621
    Obs and Gallowmere like this.

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You just need this shirt

If only it was that easy. If I didn't care about anyone around me if probably continuing with it but I do so I'll just save it for another day.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You just need this shirt

I want it! Where?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If only it was that easy. If I didn't care about anyone around me if probably continuing with it but I do so I'll just save it for another day.
    People around you is sooooo overrated.
    wavefunction likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I want it! Where?
    My thoughts exactly.

99JT is offline Member
    If you’re getting depressed on cycle, I have to question your cycle. Chances are it’s just set up for shit. I have heard some people say that deca makes them depressed. I personally don’t experience that, but I supposed it’s something people should be aware of. If this becomes a persistent thing, maybe try dropping the deca our, leaving everything else is place, and seeing how that goes.

If you’re in a funk, I would think the quickest way out of it is to blast your test and throw in some dbol . That always makes me feel like a million bucks. It’s hard not to feel awesome when you’re literally all that is man.

Keep is up to date on this please
    How much test?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    How much test?
    1000mg of year makes me feel amazing. Throw in 20mg of dbol an hour pre workout and whooo. Hope you have somewhere to put all that sex drive.

You’re not estrogen sensitive are you? Obviously if you are, you might want to try a different approach

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Running test, deca, tren. The past few days I have been very depressed after my warm up yesterday I left the gym almost in tears, today i was crying in bed before i forced myself to get to the gym where I couldn't focus and just half assed my workout. I have some pretty far out goals and just don't see myself ever meeting them and have literally lost all my push and motivation and need help ASAP because this is all I've got and what I used to love to do. Got some dbol on the way hopefully getting it today so know that's what GH is going to recommend. Any other advice on getting my motivation back is greatly appreciated.

Ok first of all... I get it... What are you doses? What AI are you taking? Caber etc? Need that to help you. A lot of people don't know that Deca /Tren down regulate dopamine receptors. Yes, there are real medical studies. I know what you're feeling. Been there. Drop the tren asap. It fucks w/ you mood all kinds. I would keep the test and 2x the deca. I want to make sure you are not over lowering your estrogen. Low estrogen will make you ridiculously depressed.

Here's a few supplements to get. Get L-Tyrosine & Phenylalanine & L-Dopa. Take 2000mg of Tyrosine and Phenylalnine on a empty stomach with about 150mg of L-Dopa. You can get all those on Amazon and have them tomorrow. They are dopamine precursors and that's what your lacking.

There's a great prework out thats natural w/ a little caffine and all those in them I use as well pre-workout ( I take the above supplements before breakfast).

https://www.amazon.com/NUTRITION-Nat...931361&sr=8-14

Let me know how your feeling in after. I think it'll change your life.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information