Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bomb_r2

Thread: Ephedrine and Cabergoline Interaction

wizzy is offline Junior Member

Ephedrine and Cabergoline Interaction

I was curious as there is said to be a "minor" interaction between the two. If someone could inform me exactly what its like if its a total no go. Took caber for the first time today to alleviate sides felt some hot flashes and what not.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    You could look it up on webmd under medication interactions, not under symptoms . U search symptoms you'll think you're dieing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    wizzy likes this.

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    You could look it up on webmd under medication interactions, not under symptoms . U search symptoms you'll think you're dieing

ahaha yeah. I did check the drug interaction website said nothing, but the wiki page did mention it as a minor interaction personally don't use ephederine didn't realise the new oxyshred had bitter orange extract I like to stay away from appetite suppressants that aren't just caffeine.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    ahaha yeah. I did check the drug interaction website said nothing, but the wiki page did mention it as a minor interaction personally don't use ephederine didn't realise the new oxyshred had bitter orange extract I like to stay away from appetite suppressants that aren't just caffeine.
    I space pills out so they don't lower my blood sugar . It may have just been low sugar or perhaps the ephedrine kicking in with the hot flashes. It has s tendency to increase body temp

Thread Information