• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By almostgone

Thread: Andreas Munzer's death

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Andreas Munzer's death

I'm a big fan of the late bodybuilder Andreas Munzer.
    I know many may judge him as a crazy extremist who abused his body and substances.But Andreas, in my opinion, was a legend of this sport! A crazy extremist with a low percentage of body fat almost all year round. There is a lot of controversy as to what actually killed Andreas Munzer in the year 1996. Some say it was potassium sparing diuretics, others say it was the abuse of oral steroids like Halotestin etc ..

And in your opinion what led Andreas Munzer to death? The abuse of AAS? Leave your opinion in the comments !! hugs

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    unless your hit by a train and you can say the train killed you , or your murdered with an ax and the ax killed you .. then theres generally not an actual specific cause of death and everything becomes a factor. its total lifestyle choices that killed him and not one specific thing.

organ failure was the cause of death listed.

unless I take an ax and chop your organs up, then there is no direct cause to organ failure. it has to be multi faceted in most cases.
    everything combined X time is what killed him.

but thats what kills everyone . lifestyle choice with/plus time will kill you. period. thats how we all die naturally

its unlikely that he died from steroids themselves. cause millions of other people over the years take steroids and don't die. steroids are generally some of the safest drugs on the planet
    JaneDoe likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    on a side note - diuretics kill people and bodybuilders every year.. if a bodybuilder dies around his contest, its 95% likely its because of diuretics
    JaneDoe likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Didn’t aspirin eat a hole in his stomach or something like that?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Aspirin helped kill him because when he went to the hospital with severe stomach pain, the doctor noticed that his stomach was bleeding. Doctors will try to stop, but as aspirin messes with blood clotting, it dies.

I also read that 50 whole Halostetin tablets were found inside the stomach.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-10-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he had a very sick liver covered in tumors which began to hemorrhage. They were saying that people can have this and not know until it starts bleeding/too late. I’m pretty sure the massive amount of oral steroids he took contributed to his early demise. Dying in your 30’s is not typical, and when we are talking about a guy like him, never taking breaks, taking a lot of steroids , of all types, chances are it is steroid related. If you tan a lot and die of skin cancer, chances are that tanning contributed significantly to your death. Everyone’s body and organs handle drugs differently. Someone can drink alcohol and do 3 types of orals and be ok, while another person can live cleanly and take one oral steroid and have issues. I have read of guys who took oral steroids for less than 2 years and developed tumors in the liver. This is why I stay away from orals - it’s the one oral I’m not willing to take.
    Cuz and JaneDoe like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Diuretics are probably one of the top #3 most dangerous substances in bodybuilding.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by KaseyCherry View Post
    Although it 's been a long time, but i think it's the amount of dangerous supplements he may've had
    Could you explain your hypothesis is greater detail please? What kind of dangerous supplements was it?
    Booz, Honkey_Kong and almostgone like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Could you explain your hypothesis is greater detail please? What kind of dangerous supplements was it?
    Is this one of those chat GPT things they've been talking about on the news?

Cuz, Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Whether its AI or not, i heard he underestimated the impact flying has when ur dehydrated.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm a big fan of Andreas Munzer, and his dedication to bodybuilding was truly inspiring. I wish he was still alive.
    So are you going to tell us which supplements killed him? Or not? And tell us why you're sure it's the supplements you say killed him.

JaidenBurton is offline New Member
    I'm a big fan of Andreas Munzer, and his dedication to bodybuilding was truly inspiring. I wish he was still alive.
    However, from my perspective, it's a reminder to prioritize our health and well-being in our own fitness journeys. We can appreciate Andreas Munzer's achievements while also taking care of ourselves. I already had to check Granite Tombstone Prices recently because my friend has gotten too far with steroids . It's not worth it, and I miss him so much.

JaidenBurton is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So are you going to tell us which supplements killed him? Or not? And tell us why you're sure it's the supplements you say killed him.
    May be

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaidenBurton View Post
    May be
    Maybe what, Davi?

ShivaJeweler is offline New Member
    It's clear that Andreas Munzer left a significant mark in the world of bodybuilding, and his dedication to the sport was undeniable. The circumstances surrounding his tragic death have been a topic of discussion and speculation.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Maybe what, Davi?
    Lmao!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShivaJeweler View Post
    It's clear that Andreas Munzer left a significant mark in the world of bodybuilding, and his dedication to the sport was undeniable. The circumstances surrounding his tragic death have been a topic of discussion and speculation.
    ChatGPT has entered... well, the chat.

Thread Information