• 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By balance

Thread: Is about 4000 kcal this my diet

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member

Is about 4000 kcal this my diet

Breakfast
    2 slices of brown bread with 2 slices of turkey breast accompanied by artificially sweetened coffee or tea

Morning snack
    avocado with peanut butter + greek yogurt strawberry flavor zero fat with nuts

Lunch
    2 cup cooked brown rice cooked in 2 tablespoons olive oil + medium sized roasted Tilapia with vegetables, chili tomatoes, onion, all buttered and greased ... And with green salad at will

Pre workout
    2 medium-sized pieces of Grilled Oregano Chicken Breast + 2 microwaved or oven-baked medium-sized sweet potatoes with an added barbecue flavor for zero

After training
    50 g dextrose + 30 grams of protein isolated from milk soil

Dinner
    2 cups Brown rice cooked in 1 tablespoon olive oil + 1 cup Spiced and braised lean beef 1 tablespoon olive oil with peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic etc .. Green salad at will ..

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Breakfast
    2 slices of brown bread with 2 slices of turkey breast accompanied by artificially sweetened coffee or tea

Morning snack

Lunch
    2 cup cooked brown rice cooked in 2 tablespoons olive oil + medium sized roasted Tilapia with vegetables, chili tomatoes, onion, all buttered and greased ... And with green salad at will

Pre workout
    2 medium-sized pieces of Grilled Oregano Chicken Breast + 2 microwaved or oven-baked medium-sized sweet potatoes with an added barbecue flavor for zero

After training

Dinner
    2 cups Brown rice cooked in 1 tablespoon olive oil + 1 cup Spiced and braised lean beef 1 tablespoon olive oil with peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic etc .. Green salad at will ..
    You’d have to count the serving sizes to determine your macros and total calories, no way for us to determine if that is 4000 calories. From just an eye test though, I’d say no way

Might want to move this to the diet section...
    Cuz, Dgs59 and The God Himself like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    It looks like some good foods, maybe a tad more variety needed but its good stuff. You would have to have an accurate weight of each portion in order to know ur cals. Just a wild guess it looks more like 3000 ish to me...there’s no way of knowing without weight. For example how many of ounces of chicken?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Where are your egg whites I eat 30 egg whites everyday

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Breakfast

Morning snack

Lunch

Pre workout

After training

Dinner

not trying to be an ass here. but whats in bold is totally irrelevant (even though its totally fine). that fact that your having coffee with one meal , and onions in another, or garlic and herb spices in another does not tell anyone anything

meal one is 40g of carbs and 40g of protein.. period. its that simple. the mentioning of unsweetened tea or coffee doesn't mean shit. your 320 kcal for that meal is from the carbs and protein. thats all that matters. same with other meals containing onions or garlic seasoning or bbq flavoring .. that shit does not calculate and is irrelevant information.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Where are your egg whites I eat 30 egg whites everyday
    well shit , that means your missing out on 30 egg yolks everyday ! the yolk is where all the good protein, good fats and nutrients are. the whites mainly contain all the inflammatory anti nutrients
    Dgs59 likes this.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well shit , that means your missing out on 30 egg yolks everyday ! the yolk is where all the good protein, good fats and nutrients are. the whites mainly contain all the inflammatory anti nutrients
    I eat on average about 12 whole raw eggs per day. The inflammatory anti nutrients that are in uncooked egg whites have been debunked. They say that eating raw eggs should not be eaten because avidin in egg white binds with biotin (part of the Vitamin B complex) in the body, causing side-effects. The Avidin/biotin bond is beneficial because it helps to dissolve biocarbons and helps muscles retain carbohydrates. Whole raw eggs contain lutein which is good for eye and skin health. Also, thousands of people have eaten over 30 whole raw eggs daily for up to 25 years with none of the symptoms associated with biotin deficiency.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    I eat on average about 12 whole raw eggs per day. The inflammatory anti nutrients that are in uncooked egg whites have been debunked. They say that eating raw eggs should not be eaten because avidin in egg white binds with biotin (part of the Vitamin B complex) in the body, causing side-effects. The Avidin/biotin bond is beneficial because it helps to dissolve biocarbons and helps muscles retain carbohydrates. Whole raw eggs contain lutein which is good for eye and skin health. Also, thousands of people have eaten over 30 whole raw eggs daily for up to 25 years with none of the symptoms associated with biotin deficiency.
    I think the egg yolk and egg white "work together" ,, if that makes sense. the nutrition of the whole egg is better assimilated when all the co factors of whats in the whole egg are in place. eating just the whites without the yolks is going to leave you defffecient somewhere and whats in the egg white is not going to be assimilated as well as it would be with the yolk present.

just my theory
    Dgs59 likes this.

I think the egg yolk and egg white "work together" ,, if that makes sense. the nutrition of the whole egg is better assimilated when all the co factors of whats in the whole egg are in place. eating just the whites without the yolks is going to leave you defffecient somewhere and whats in the egg white is not going to be assimilated as well as it would be with the yolk present.

just my theory
    They seem to be designed to work perfectly together. Experiments have been done feeding only egg whites to animals and only egg yolks. With only egg yolks, metabolism was increased considerably, usually without increasing energy. The side effects were that hunger increased more quickly and the mood was more irritable. Eating only egg whites by themselves has a similar effect.

Another interesting point is that the Chinese have been eating 25 years old "rotten eggs" for a long time to increase health and stamina. Many of They purposely spoil eggs to increase bacteria and digestibility, which almost instantly relieves poor digestion, constipation, and chronic depression for days.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Egg whites drops perfect on low fat diets.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I hate wasting those but too many and it shots up my BP out of wack (I am on bp pills) I do however try to have couple of full eggs

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    What about BP? That's the actual fact if you already have a high BP issue what are your thoughts?

What about BP? That's the actual fact if you already have a high BP issue what are your thoughts?
    Hypertension is normal and healthy. It´s the body´s way of stretching, cleaning and healing congested arteries and veins. High BP is mainly caused by the lack of enzyme-mutations to digest, assimilate, and utilize cooked fats. Eating plenty of raw fats, such as raw butter, raw eggs, cheeses, bone marrow, etc. help to alleviate hypertension. However, hypertension is necessary for optimal arterial health when blood passages are congested due to bulking up which can cause hardened arteries and veins.
    Dgs59 likes this.

I hate wasting those but too many and it shots up my BP out of wack (I am on bp pills) I do however try to have couple of full eggs
    all the nutrients and heart health promoting aspects of eggs are contained in the yolk.. I'm not sure why consuming the whole egg would raise blood pressure
    Dgs59 likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member

Is about 4000 kcal this my diet

My understanding is that raw eggs are not nearly as digestible from protein synthesis stand point vs eggs that are lightly cooked/boiled (overcooking though is also not ideal).

OP as far as the diet goes it looks quite lacking. If your really shooting for 4K I’m guessing (you didn’t mention goal) your looking for weight increase you need more real meat (ideally red)imo. To hit 4K calories every meal should have solid 10oz of real protein (whey shakes don’t count for jack unless you blend them with steak).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balance; 12-12-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    all the nutrients and heart health promoting aspects of eggs are contained in the yolk.. I'm not sure why consuming the whole egg would raise blood pressure
    I will rethink my approach about egg yolks, I don't even use them when bulking makes calories intake goals harder. Thanks I will rethink and see how I go.... Not sure why I see high BP everytime I try to experiment with yolks.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    My understanding is that raw eggs are not nearly as digestible from protein synthesis stand point vs eggs that are lightly cooked/boiled (overcooking though is also not ideal).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ironliver, I would love to hear your rebuttal on this one. Not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious as I did have raw eggs for quite some time but stopped due to the thought that the protein from raw eggs isn't absorbed properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Ironliver, I would love to hear your rebuttal on this one. Not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious as I did have raw eggs for quite some time but stopped due to the thought that the protein from raw eggs isn't absorbed properly.
    Inside the egg there are millions of tiny little bacteria that feed on the nutrients. All nutrients, such as proteins, sugars, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and millions of others all interact with each other. These bacteria aid in the digestibility, assimilation and utilization of protein and all other nutrients present in the egg. Once these bacteria are oxidized they stop working as efficiently and begin to die and mutate. In other words, they want to be left alone in there egg. The last place they want to be is on a burning hot skillet mixed with toxic vegetable oils.

Without an adequate amount of saturated animal fats, proteins cannot be properly assimilated in the body. Everyone seems to be able to handle nutrients and toxicity differently and steroids play a big role in this as well. Some people have the necessary enzyme-mutations to digest, assimilate, and utilize the mutilated nutrients in cooked and processed foods. Some people are unable to and end getting ill and eventually get diseases.

Thread Information