mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Fina without a kit and filters, I want some feed back on this method

Has anyone else trying this method other than MeBoach... I want to hear from someone else who has used this method or one similar...

Quote Originally Posted by MeBoach
    Disclaimer: The following is for educational purposes only. I take no responsiblity for any adverse effects.

Two cycles ago, I was recommended a method to prep the Fina tablets for injection without the kits since I was too impatient to wait for it (If I remembered who he was, I'd give him credit). I found it to be flawed but I perfected it on my own and I have come to firmly believe that the kit is bullshit and my method is both more convenient, easier to get an accurate dosage, and just plain more fun! I've never had a problem with clogging, infection, or anything else that may be associated with glues, dyes and such.

For my method you will need the following items:

-Everclear alcohol (found at any liquor store)
    -Sesame Seed oil (found at some gnc's, supermarkets, health food stores, or chinese restaurants)
    -One toothpick
    -One Straw
    -Some adhesive tape
    -A spoon
    -A cart of Fina
    -Access to an oven and microwave
    -Two shotglasses
    -A box of 22-23g syringes and needles (I recommend buying syringes and needles seperately as you will soon see)
    -A medium sized pot

Step 1 - Begin by using the toothpick to poke the Fina tabs from the top out the bottom. Since they are equal to 20mg per tablet, you can prepare one shot with as much fina in it as you wish. For the sake of this thread, I will use 80mg (4 fina tabs).

Step 2 - Take your straw and seal off one end by folding it and taping it closed. Seal it well so you it won't allow fina to get stuck in the creavices. Throw the tabs in the open end of the straw and fold over the other end leaving about 2.5 inches to crush the pellets between each end. Make a nice powder. The more it's crushed, the easier Step 4 will be.

Step 3 - Open up a new syringe and pull out the plunger. Pour the crushed fina pellets into the syringe from the straw and place the plunger back on. Place a needle (if it isn't already on) on the syringe and pull enough Everclear alcohol to cover the powder and no more. Don't worry--If you put too much, it will hurt when you inject but it won't ruin the shot at all. If you are using 80mg, the alcohol should come up to the first line on the syringe.

Step 4 - Put the pot filled with water on the stove and heat till it's hot but not boiling. When the water is ready, hold the syringe with the fina/everclear solution by the capped needle and stir the entire syringe in the water so it will heat up and dissolve. The mix should turn from cloudy yellow to cloudy brown.

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

Step 6 - Pull another half cc or so of air just to leave space between the top and the fina. Take off the needle and place the syringe, plunger down, in the clean shotglass so it won't fall over. Put this in the microwave and nuke for about 30-60 seconds till it bubbles.

Step 7 - Now you have two choices. You can either wait for it too cool off before using a new needle and injecting or storing it and making more so you have them ready to use when it's time to inject. If you store them away, store them with a capped needle in a dark place and get rid of that extra space in the needle. When it's time to inject after storage, start from step 6 and right before you inject, flick the syringe a few times to disperse the fina around. This will make sure you inject it all and none is left in the needle or stuck to the rubber stopper on the plunger.

This is my 2nd cycle (12 weeks total EOD) using this method and I'm quite happy with how it works. Plus it makes me feel like Julia Childs! I know there will be flames but I really think the kit is overkill and people are just paranoid. Glues and dies are not to be worried over. Thank you. Comments and questions are welcome!

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    sorry havent tried this method but had a ques. all in all when it comes to the time you put into it and other oils & alch's you buy isnt is just as cheap to buy a kit

Actually, I'm curious about the accurate dosage part... does the filter make that much difference??? Is the glue and die a hazard? Is there a substance in Finaplix -H that must be filtered out? That’s my question. I’m just throwing this up because I would either like to here horror stories or high achievement stories…

This is the link I got the post from...
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...?threadid=7071

MeBoach, have you suffered an adverse reaction or any anomalies using everclear as the alcohol... This is going to set me on a need to know mission... ohoh...

Quote Originally Posted by MeBoach
    Ok, I'm getting a lot of PM's and emails regarding some points I left out. I hope this answers your questions:

I don't know how long you can store the Fina once prepared using my method. I'd only make a week or two at a time...But that's just my feeling on it.

Everclear alcohol is a very high proof drinking alcohol, though the label itself, says to use very little for consumption. I chose this since it's so strong. I'm sure you can substitute another alcohol for this if it's illegal in your state for liquor stores to carry it.

There is 20mg of Tren per tablet of Fina. So, using that logic, if you use five crushed up pellets, you'll definitely get 100mg of tren in your shot.

Using my method, the finished product will always be a suspension. By this, I mean the yellow oil (sesame seed) will be seperate from the brownish/tan blob that is the fina/everclear mix. By microwaving, you both sterlize and mix the two up...though they're just smaller blobs. This just helps get it through the needle.

I recommend also injecting with no brown stuff stuck to the top of the plunger. Try to tap everything to the bottom of the oil...near the needle. That way, you don't lose any tren when injecting in that space between teh needle and the larger part of the syringe.

I can't for the life of me remember why i said you'll need a spoon. Maybe just to play a happy little song on your table or something.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-21-2003 at 12:27 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    MeBoach, have you suffered an adverse reaction or any anololies using everclear as the alcohol... This is going to set me on a need to know mission... ohoh...
    man justa geta kit why fuck around ?also maybe he got lucky but to me its very unsafe .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    man justa geta kit why fuck around ?also maybe he got lucky but to me its very unsafe .
    I'm getting a kit... but why would you think this method is unsafe... not because of sterility but the substances being used right?

The largest reason I'm a "need to know person" is because more times that none people are afraid of what they don’t know about or understand and can't explain.
    If there is a simple safe way to get a higher concentration of fina then why not....
    I've read both methods with filters and without they seem equal in complexity... I'm looking for testimonials or from anyone that has a good answer as to why not... That’s your Queue Billy...
    Warrior you have some experience in this area how about it...

I'm getting a kit... but why would you think this method is unsafe... not because of sterility but the substances being used right?

The largest reason I'm a "need to know person" is because more times that none people are afraid of what they don’t know about or understand and can't explain.
    If there is a simple safe way to get a higher concentration of fina then why not....
    I've read both methods with filters and without they seem equal in complexity... I'm looking for testimonials or from anyone that has a good answer as to why not... That’s your Queue Billy...
    Warrior you have some experience in this area how about it...
    the substanced used and and not filtering the cellulose ,thereare no glues the pellets are held together by pressure ,ther presuureized into the tab ,i take it u have made fina befreto know after letting it sit for a day u see all the shit at the bottom of the vial ???not to mention the everclear will hurt like a motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    the substanced used and and not filtering the cellulose ,thereare no glues the pellets are held together by pressure ,ther presuureized into the tab ,i take it u have made fina befreto know after letting it sit for a day u see all the shit at the bottom of the vial ???not to mention the everclear will hurt like a motherfucker.
    No bro I haven't made fina before thats why I'm going with the kit and this converion chart....
    I was interested to know if the filters were removing a substance from the pellets that is harmful... Only because some feel the filters cause a miss calculated dose.... thats the whole fact finding mission for me.... thx for the input...

This is for 1..cartridge of finaplix -h and 1... 2gm kit
    With a 3% loss of product in the conversion
    If you do everything correctly the Oil(mls) to mg strenth would be as follows.
    If you were to use only "X" amount of oil, you will have your fina at "X" strength

10ml = 194mg/ml
    11ml = 176mg/ml
    12ml = 161mg/ml
    13ml = 149mg/ml
    14ml = 138mg/ml
    15ml = 129mg/ml
    16ml = 121mg/ml
    17ml = 114mg/ml
    18ml = 107mg/ml
    19ml = 102mg/ml
    20ml = 97mg/ml
    21ml = 92mg/ml
    22ml = 88mg/ml
    23ml = 84mg/ml
    24ml = 80mg/ml
    25ml = 77mg/ml

A word of caution. Some kits have 5mls of magic solution (this is the main factor of pain) and some only have 3mls.
    So most people that have tried to convert a higher mg product just take out the oil.

This raises the ratio of "solution to oil" mixture....Which causes the more painful injections.
    A better way to raise it would be to add more pellets to a 2gm kit
    I"ll do an experiment to see how much can be converted in 3mls on "magic solution"..
    and report on it with numbers.

So unless you know and understand the ins and outs of this,
    Just stick with converting with all the product(finaplix pellets), oil and magic solution.

This is for 2..cartridge2 of finaplix-h and 1... 4gm kit
    If you do everything correctly the
    Oil(mls) to mg strenth would be as follows.

35ml = 110mg/ml
    36ml = 108mg/ml
    37ml = 104mg/ml
    38ml = 102mg/ml
    39ml = 99mg/ml
    40ml = 97mg/ml
    41ml = 95mg/ml
    42ml = 92mg/ml
    43ml = 90mg/ml
    44ml = 88mg/ml
    45ml = 86mg/ml
    46ml = 84mg/ml
    47ml = 82mg/ml
    48ml = 80mg/ml
    49ml = 79mg/ml
    50ml = 77mg/ml

No bro I haven't made fina before thats why I'm going with the kit and this converion chart....
    I was interested to know if the filters were removing a substance from the pellets that is harmful... Only because some feel the filters cause a miss calculated dose.... thats the whole fact finding mission for me.... thx for the input...

This is for 1..cartridge of finaplix -h and 1... 2gm kit
    If you do everything correctly the Oil(mls) to mg strenth would be as follows.
    If you were to use only "X" amount of oil, you will have your fina at "X" strength

10ml = 194mg/ml
    11ml = 176mg/ml
    12ml = 161mg/ml
    13ml = 149mg/ml
    14ml = 138mg/ml
    15ml = 129mg/ml
    16ml = 121mg/ml
    17ml = 114mg/ml
    18ml = 107mg/ml
    19ml = 102mg/ml
    20ml = 97mg/ml
    21ml = 92mg/ml
    22ml = 88mg/ml
    23ml = 84mg/ml
    24ml = 80mg/ml
    25ml = 77mg/ml

A word of caution. Some kits have 5mls of magic solution (this is the main factor of pain) and some only have 3mls.
    So most people that have tried to convert a higher mg product just take out the oil.

This raises the ratio of "solution to oil" mixture....Which causes the more painful injections.
    A better way to raise it would be to add more pellets to a 2gm kit
    I"ll do an experiment to see how much can be converted in 3mls on "magic solution"..
    and report on it with numbers.

So unless you know and understand the ins and outs of this,
    Just stick with converting with all the product(finaplix pellets), oil and magic solution.

This is for 2..cartridge2 of finaplix-h and 1... 4gm kit
    If you do everything correctly the
    Oil(mls) to mg strenth would be as follows.

35ml = 110mg/ml
    36ml = 108mg/ml
    37ml = 104mg/ml
    38ml = 102mg/ml
    39ml = 99mg/ml
    40ml = 97mg/ml
    41ml = 95mg/ml
    42ml = 92mg/ml
    43ml = 90mg/ml
    44ml = 88mg/ml
    45ml = 86mg/ml
    46ml = 84mg/ml
    47ml = 82mg/ml
    48ml = 80mg/ml
    49ml = 79mg/ml
    50ml = 77mg/ml
    the filters do a very good job of removing all the unwante stuff ,filters really cause miscalculation the amount lost through filtering is bery litle so even if it thrown it off by 1-3 max not enough to make a differnc ein gains considering iuts the most potent androgen out there ,the kit will provide u with all the info u need if u nned stp by step right on direction pm me .76 mg is all u need.

The Butcher is offline Member
    It seems to me like MeBoach's method is much more of a pain in the ass than just doing the kit. Sure, it takes longer in one sitting than MeBoach's method, but with his method you have to do it every time you want to take shot. I'd rather just go through the hassle one time and make mass quantities of it rather than do that process ed.

As far as using the kit and the filters goes, I'd rather do that than risk the possible infection. It's good that MeBoach hasn't had any problems so far, but it would just seem wiser to filter it to try and make it more sterile. I'm sure the Everclear helps make everything sterile, but the filtering is extra good measure. As BigN said, it's pressure that holds the pellets together. The "gunk" found when using the kit is just the medium that the pellet manufacturers use to put the active ingredient trenbolone in. Most pills are just talc of some sort with the active ingredient mixed in, and then pressed togther with a pill press. If tren were 17AA, you could just swallow the pellet, and it would be no different than swallowing any other tab like dbol , anadrol , winny, primobolan , etc. I'm not sure how sterile the manufacturing facility is that makes Fina, but I'm sure it's reasonably sterile. But, perhaps not as sterile as a lab that makes American Anadrol, or something like that.

Bottom line, it seems like the kit would be easier since you can make a bunch of it at one time instead of having to make a shot everyday.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    That method is ignorant IMO and would never do it and would advice against it. Its unsterile for one. Secondly injeting methylcellulose in your muscle is just stupid. Your body doesnt break down cellulose FYI.

Any %loss in a conversion is of the total volume, not concentration. I dont know if you realised it or not, as I didnt feel like going through your calculations.

Do not use 4g's in a 2g kit. Kit makers dont just put in extra solvent in there (pain + cost). You do that and you may actually be wasting tren as it will not suspend and you will not be able to tell the difference in the methylcellulose and the tren anyways so there will be no way to tell really.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    That method is ignorant IMO and would never do it and would advice against it. Its unsterile for one. Secondly injeting methylcellulose in your muscle is just stupid. Your body doesnt break down cellulose FYI.

Any %loss in a conversion is of the total volume, not concentration. I dont know if you realised it or not, as I didnt feel like going through your calculations.

Do not use 4g's in a 2g kit. Kit makers dont just put in extra solvent in there (pain + cost). You do that and you may actually be wasting tren as it will not suspend and you will not be able to tell the difference in the methylcellulose and the tren anyways so there will be no way to tell really.
    Thx Butch, Billy and BigN... I will go by the book and mix the appropriate amount per kit and not try and make any changes. I guess I was look at the making a stronger batch and try to get 100mg or more using Meboach's method.... but I wouldn't have just gone that route without asking you guys that have Tren experience first. Cheers

Ive made 450mg/ml easily...sure as hell didnt inject it though, mixed it with my EQ, Deca , and Test though and ended painfree...

The important part is to make sure its all dissolved. 2g will dissolve in 3-5ml of solvent...but 4g may not completely, know what I mean?

Thats why its better to manipulate how much oil you add. Do that and you can get about any concentration you want...(within reason)

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    2000mg hormone divided by mg of tren = mL's. 2000mg displaces 2mg +4mg BA minus Total MLs= Ml of oil. Example 2000/74=27ml total. 2ml hormone + 4ml Ba + 21ml oil= 27ml/74mg tren. We lost about 1 ml worth of product after the filtering process so we ended up about 26mls. So I guess if you would add in 2100 hormone next time it could make up for that extra ml. Who really knows. I hope this wasn't confusing.
    Last edited by Grand_Cannons; 07-21-2003 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    2000mg hormone divided by mg of tren = mL's. 2000mg displaces 2mg +4mg BA minus Total MLs= Ml of oil. Example 2000/74=27ml total. 2ml hormone + 4ml Ba + 21ml oil= 27ml/74mg tren. We lost about 1 ml worth of product after the filtering process so we ended up about 26mls. So I guess if you would add in 2100 hormone next time it could make up for that extra ml. Who really knows. I hope this wasn't confusing.
    No you lose volume NOT concentration

You loose 1ml of of 74mg/ml tren leaving you with 26ml of 74mg/ml

you do NOT end up with 26ml of 72mg/ml, the concentration is unaffected as what you loose is already mixed and at a set concentration

IF you added in another 100mg tren, youd end up with like 26ml of about 76mg/ml

kcwoo is offline New Member
    Has anyone else trying this method other than MeBoach... I want to hear from someone else who has used this method or one similar...
    why not just add water and the crushed pellets and heat up till its mixed and then take it right away there is only dye and cellulose which the heat would disolve of course it could only be for one dose at a time i dont know from what i read all you need to do is heat up what your gonna use mabe not iv never tried

kcwoo is offline New Member
    why the everclear why not crush the pellets mix with water and place cotton in the shot glass and pull the dissolved fina up in the needle then inject it will be water based like suspesion you have to do it every day so why not in water iv never converted before so i dont know iv just done the dmso method im not sure what i think anyone have good results transdermally

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwoo
    why the everclear why not crush the pellets mix with water and place cotton in the shot glass and pull the dissolved fina up in the needle then inject it will be water based like suspesion you have to do it every day so why not in water iv never converted before so i dont know iv just done the dmso method im not sure what i think anyone have good results transdermally
    I'm glad Billy set this straight because my jaw is still on the floor. You can't just take the pellets straight. They need to be converted. Unless you think you are no different than a cow. Plus, doesn't fina have estrogen in it as well. I know syno does. The conversion process is not hard, just do it right.

Thread Information