Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Follinstatin 1mg peptide

morton30 is offline Associate Member

Follinstatin 1mg peptide

Has anyone tried this? Is it any better than yk11 injectable. For the past year I have been abusing steroids I have done many cycles in the past year all on 200mg trt 1st (lgd/rad140/s4) 2nd (tren enth 300mg) 3rd (400mg test/50mg dbol /300mg deca ) 4th ( 300mg tren ace) 5th (500mg sust 50mg dbol) after all these cycles I have only put on around 25lbs of muscle I went from 155lbs skinny fat to 200lbs chubby I would say I have about 20lbs of fat on me I have honestly gone all out on the training and kept diet in a surplus and clean except the last cycle where I eat anything and everything this is when I put most of my fat on. Well what I'm getting at is surely training the way I train with the compounds I was taking surely I should of put alot more muscle on. I have recently done full bloodwork and everything came back good witch I suppose I'm lucky I know I'm probberly gonna get some hate for this thread I've been an idiot but last year missis left me for someone else after 8 years and kids I just had that f#@k it attitude and took my anger out on the weights. Now I got my head straight I can see how foolish I have been so for now I'm just sticking to my trt till march/April when I do I don't want to waste my time like I have done and take gh or a myostatin inhibitor if there is such a thing
    Last edited by morton30; 12-13-2019 at 02:26 PM.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Most likely you put on more fat than muscle so in reality you're more 165 muscle with 35 pounds fat if not more.
    That would put u around 17.5% body fat

You should lose body fat before you cycle anything as thid will make gaining muscle easier along with gaining fat harder.

No experience with follistatin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Yea could be right mate Im cutting now 2k cals a day

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't seen a Myostatin inhibitor that worked in the real world as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I haven't seen a Myostatin inhibitor that worked in the real world as of yet.
    Thought that's the case somthing is holding me back I do everything right I lift to failure then i do half reps i swear at the end of every set I do if someone was to say do another rep and I'll give you a million pounds I wouldn't be able to do it

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    don't waste your $ on it

if you want to stop abusing steroids , yet still take bodybuilding serious, then I recommend running TRT dose of test and rotating in mild compounds in synergistic ways and adding in various growth factors.
    example
    200mg test
    300mg primo
    2iu HGH
    15iu Insullin
    75mcg T4.

then rotate in an Oral like var or SARMs on occcasions as well.

this is far from being abuse or heavy cycling. going to work way better then thinking things like Follastatin are going to help

also of note

you probably need to optimize nutrition a bit . running a lot of gear like that then putting on a lot of body fat and not muscle tissue means your not likely that insulin sensitive and partitioning nutrients very well.

also , training. you mention always going to failure and past failure. doing this too often can lead to loss of gains and catabolism rather then growth.
    pick and choose your failure sets carefully and don't take everything to failure
    Ephemeral likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    don't waste your $ on it

if you want to stop abusing steroids , yet still take bodybuilding serious, then I recommend running TRT dose of test and rotating in mild compounds in synergistic ways and adding in various growth factors.
    example
    200mg test
    300mg primo
    2iu HGH
    15iu Insullin
    75mcg T4.

this is far from being abuse or heavy cycling. going to work way better then thinking things like Follastatin are going to help
    Thanks for the cycle example would mk677 be ok instead of hgh?. the t4 and Insullin i cant seem to find from my suppliers only t3

don't waste your $ on it

example
    200mg test
    300mg primo
    2iu HGH
    15iu Insullin
    75mcg T4.

Gearheaded if i done two weeks of keto would it sort out insulin resistance and then after the few weeks of keto start a cycle and eat super clean. in the uk it seems really hard to get insilin i think in the usa you can just go to the pharmacy and buy it without a prescription but here you need prescription and even steroid sites does not sell it. and im not gonna lie i am a bit weary of using it i have read some pretty bad experiences.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    Thanks for the cycle example would mk677 be ok instead of hgh?. the t4 and Insullin i cant seem to find from my suppliers only t3
    MK677 can be used as an alternative if you cant afford or find quality HGH.

This is the same one I'm talking about follistatin 344 people seem to be getting crazy results that I found https://youtu.be/wkc_Oz6sUjY

Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    This is the same one I'm talking about follistatin 344 people seem to be getting crazy results that I found https://youtu.be/wkc_Oz6sUjY
    thats a 7 year old video.. its old news. surely if Folla 344 was the real deal, we'd all be using it by now

thats a 7 year old video.. its old news. surely if Folla 344 was the real deal, we'd all be using it by now
    Yes i know what you mean if it was real most people on here would of caught wind of it aswell. also there is 344 on a uk website with tons of reviews saying it made them sick and it did not work ect. but jerry
    seems to know his stuff and he is not one to bullshit as far as i can tell.maybe somthing somwhere. ive messaged him on facebook about it anyway see what he says if he links me to a legitimate source id be the gunniepig
    Last edited by morton30; 12-21-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Thread Information