goldsbull is offline New Member

Need help with Nolvadex and Proviron?

On a 10 week cycle of deca @400mg/wk, sus@500mg/wk, and anavar @40-80mg/ed, when using hcg in weeks 8&9 at 1500iu/wk, should I also use nol/proviron during this time? Should I also use it during my clomid theropy? Thanks.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Only use nolvadox if you think you have signs of gyno if you dont no need for it and just do your clomid therapy after two weeks from your final shot

The Iron Game Guest

Re: Need help with Nolvadex and Proviron?

Nolvadex will do next to nothing for problems with deca , not will proviron . However when using HCG not only should you be using proviron but also nolvadex. Also wise to use proviron during or after your clomid therapy to prevent a rebound effect.

mdwest96 is offline New Member
    I would choose clomid over nolvadex ..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    nolv is used mainly to combat gyno. Other then that there is no point IMO to take it. Clomid is a must. Start two weeks after the last shot of sust b/c it stays in ur system longer then the deca . Do three weeks 50/100/50.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah and i'd bump up the hcg

The original jason Guest
    first of all yes change the HCG to 500 iu's ed for weeks 8&9 during that time near to the end of your cycle u will probably be prone to gyno cos of the estrogen build up also the hcg could add to that, so I would keep nolva on hand if u see signs add it in 20mg ed see if the signs go if they do drop the nolva to 10mg if they dont up the nolva simple, I wouldnt bother with proviron waist of time if u ask me stick with nolva by the time u start your clomid that has an anti e also so probably will cover you on the gyno

peace
    jason

No disrespect to anyone, but you ask a question and get 7 different answers. It's hard to tell which one is the one I should use. I will tell you my current plan and if you see a problem state your arguement why I should change it.

wk1-10 deca @400wk
    wk1-10 sus@500wk
    wk1-10 anavar @40-80ed

wk8 hcg w/ nolv/proviron
    wk9 hcg w/ nolv/proviron

*continue nolv/proviron till week 13 then end nolv.

wk10 clen 2on2off format for 6-8wks
    wk13 clomid w/ proviron

*continue proviron for 5 days after clomid theropy

The original jason Guest
    u got 7 different answers what did u think u would get?? everyone agreeing with each other??? take the one u think is right this juicing thing there is not one right answer its individual everyone reacts different ways to diff things no one can say whether u will get gyno or when i would say my answer was covering all your points if u dont like it thats cool i have no expectations just go on a little fursther do some research and dont expect to much u will come to a decision

peace
    jason

Mike Guest
    Ok I don't want to add to the confusion but I will throw in my two cents - I didnt read the first posts just what you said was gonna be your cycle - why run nolvadex WITH proviron through the whole cycle? You that scared of getting gyno with anavar and sus at those levels? Throw the Nolvadex out of your cycle - anavar, what is that? 40-80?? Are you saying you will tapering it up or...??? Try this - run prov through your whole cycle and dump the nolv - run anavar/sus/deca for the full ten weeks - do hcg as planned - clomid as planned - there's your cycle.

Thanks Mike. I meant 40 or 80mg a day. I'm still not sure how much yet. I was only going to use the nolvadex during hcg and after the cycle to help the elevated estrogen levels. I've been told to use nolvadex with hcg. I probably would only use it if I need to, so my post was worst case senario. Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Thread Information