Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: I don’t think this is DHB

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I'm kind of torn in the middle of two trains of thought.
    Being in my mid-50's now makes me think about things. Do i pick one of my two main ladies and get more serious with her by having her move in, and deal with some of her more aggravating issues, while fading out the other one? This way as I get older and more dumpy looking, I'll at least not be living alone?

Or do I stay with the two of them, and see how long I can pull it off? Its been about seven years now. If it blows up years from now, it surely wont be as easy to pull a nice chick again, and i might just get stuck being old and alone.
    Fuckin dilemma.

Third option is just fade away from both of them and be alone for awhile, totally changing up my social habits and living condition. I still like going out and rapping to chicks. I still got my game. But i notice its not as easy as it was 10-15 years ago. Sometimes i just get tired of it all and might need a fresh start.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yep.
    Old redneck tradition.
    Its called beating a mans ass because of his company.

I tried to explain the concept to my liberal sister in law.
    She finally shut the fuck up.
    This made my day right here
    Obs likes this.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    I mean, that sounds like something that woulda made me rage while natty, and even moreso on my measley 300mg test. I can imagine how that would carry over into other areas of your life, although I don't think I woulda been THAT mad about the dog, even with everything else going on. I definitely wouldn't be doing SHIT for someone once they're an ex, regardless of what I said I would do while we were together. But I'm commonly referred to as an "ain't shit nigga" so...

But I always been like that. Once I break up with a chick, I just ASSUME that every guy she interacts with more than "hello" is someone she's taking dick from....and I assume that half the time while in a relationship too. So I DEFINITELY wouldn't have drove that fucker anywhere haha.

It's all good man. Most of us would feel at least a good portion of that rage, regardless of AAS
    Test Monsterone and Obs like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information