Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Last steroid cycle attempt

morton30 is offline Associate Member

Last steroid cycle attempt

Hi everyone as said in another thread i have been on steroids for a year with only a few weeks inbetween the past year all on 200mg trt 1st (lgd/rad140/s4) 2nd (tren enth 300mg) 3rd (400mg test/50mg dbol /300mg deca ) 4th ( 300mg tren ace) 5th (500mg sust 50mg dbol) after all these cycles I have only put on around 25lbs of muscle and and proberly about 15lbs of fat i train hard and leave adequate rest train 4 times a week half of these cycles above i eat super clean consisting of rice sweet potato getting 1g protein per lb of weight. as far as i can see theres 3 things that could be stopping me gaining. insilin sensitivity/growth hormone deficiency/myostatin too high from constant cycles so if i try to counteract all these hinderens maybe then might see some muscle gains so please critique this for me

cycle start 1st of march (3 months since last cycle)

trenbolone Enathate 200 Mg/ml per week
    Methenolone Enanthate 200 Mg/ml per week
    Drostanolone Enanthate 200 Mg/ml per week
    Testosterone Enanthate 400 Mg/ml per week
    mk677 30mg a day
    yk11 5mg a day (not sure about this one)

from now till then im going to try and get rid of as much fat as possible im eating 2k calories a day and training just as hard also two weeks before cycle i will do keto hopefully loosing the 15lbs of fat and keto might help with any insulin -insensitivity

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man I know the feeling. I've been cycling for a year too, with trt, and my weight has stayed the same. I may have put on some muscle and lost some fat. I can't say much about your cycle, but I will say that having high IGF does not mean you will gain more muscle and be leaner. I have naturally high IGF (mid 300's) and I'm not shredded, I'm probably 18% bf, 245 lbs at 6'2". Like yourself my next goal is to get leaner. I don't want to look bloated and big, I want to look shredded and big. So if I have to go down to 225 (like I was at 20 yrs old), so be it. At least you put on muscle, I haven't put shit on. I don't know why I'm even doing this lol.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Guys, I’m an old fart & have a hard time making gains or losing fat. But man did I do well with var, clen , t-3, TRT dose of test & HGH (all low doses). Really gave me hope again.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Guys, I’m an old fart & have a hard time making gains or losing fat. But man did I do well with var, clen, t-3, TRT dose of test & HGH (all low doses). Really gave me hope again.
    Ive wondered alot about what a cycle of hgh would do for me

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    Hi everyone as said in another thread i have been on steroids for a year with only a few weeks inbetween the past year all on 200mg trt 1st (lgd/rad140/s4) 2nd (tren enth 300mg) 3rd (400mg test/50mg dbol /300mg deca ) 4th ( 300mg tren ace) 5th (500mg sust 50mg dbol) after all these cycles I have only put on around 25lbs of muscle and and proberly about 15lbs of fat i train hard and leave adequate rest train 4 times a week half of these cycles above i eat super clean consisting of rice sweet potato getting 1g protein per lb of weight. as far as i can see theres 3 things that could be stopping me gaining. insilin sensitivity/growth hormone deficiency/myostatin too high from constant cycles so if i try to counteract all these hinderens maybe then might see some muscle gains so please critique this for me

mk677 30mg a day

from now till then im going to try and get rid of as much fat as possible im eating 2k calories a day and training just as hard also two weeks before cycle i will do keto hopefully loosing the 15lbs of fat and keto might help with any insulin-insensitivity
    What was your starting weight? Cuz bro, lemme tell you something. 25 lbs of muscle in 1 year is A LOT!! Even for blasting and cruising, that's insane! Far beyond what I expect for myself. That's probably more than I put on during my first year of newbie gains. And in the 6 years since then, I haven't even managed to double my progress from the first year (granted I've only done AAS for a few weeks now at a low dose). If I could gain what you did in a year, starting now, even my ectomorph ass would be a MONSTER a year from now.

Also, that's a lot of cycles to run in one year, but if your bloodwork looks good, go for it. I hope you're keeping an eye on your health. Don't trash your health to chase muscle...at least, I wouldn't.

If I was you, I wouldn't cut without cycling at this point. If you needed AAS to gain what you have, you're going to need probably more in order to keep it while losing fat. But that also depends on what your true limits are at your TRT dose. But if you cut while taking less than what it took to gain that muscle in the first place, you're definitely going to lose muscle. Just my 2 cents
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    What was your starting weight? Cuz bro, lemme tell you something. 25 lbs of muscle in 1 year is A LOT!! Even for blasting and cruising, that's insane! Far beyond what I expect for myself. That's probably more than I put on during my first year of newbie gains. And in the 6 years since then, I haven't even managed to double my progress from the first year (granted I've only done AAS for a few weeks now at a low dose). If I could gain what you did in a year, starting now, even my ectomorph ass would be a MONSTER a year from now.

Also, that's a lot of cycles to run in one year, but if your bloodwork looks good, go for it. I hope you're keeping an eye on your health. Don't trash your health to chase muscle...at least, I wouldn't.

If I was you, I wouldn't cut without cycling at this point. If you needed AAS to gain what you have, you're going to need probably more in order to keep it while losing fat. But that also depends on what your true limits are at your TRT dose. But if you cut while taking less than what it took to gain that muscle in the first place, you're definitely going to lose muscle. Just my 2 cents
    my starting weight was 154 im now 194 at 5ft 8in i mean i dont know if i put on 15lbs of fat just a guess i can vaguely see my abs 25lbs of muscle i hear people gaining that off one cycle
    Last edited by morton30; 12-28-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ive wondered alot about what a cycle of hgh would do for me
    You would grow like a beast! My God Cuz, you seem to hyper-respond to everything, you lucky sob.

I use some UGL stuff from Europe and really think it helps. Damn, I can eat like a man again and not turn into a fat-ass as soon as I do.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You would grow like a beast! My God Cuz, you seem to hyper-respond to everything, you lucky sob.

I use some UGL stuff from Europe and really think it helps. Damn, I can eat like a man again and not turn into a fat-ass as soon as I do.
    My boss almost had me talked into it he is 55 and is using for the first time i think 4-5 iu per day. Its Chinese i think. Still expensive to me tho to run 6 months but i still may give it a go thanks for the feedback on it
    Proximal likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post

mk677 30mg a day

from now till then im going to try and get rid of as much fat as possible im eating 2k calories a day and training just as hard also two weeks before cycle i will do keto hopefully loosing the 15lbs of fat and keto might help with any insulin-insensitivity
    Brother that’s actually pretty good results if you in fact put on 25lbs of muscle. I have run at least equal if not more mass building compounds and maybe put on 10lbs muscle all year long
    Realize that you are doing very well, and those doses are quite modest tbh i wouldnt be too concerned with that if that’s all you used AAS wise
    I say keep grinding

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Wtf is a last attempt?
    Are you a pussy or a fortune teller?
    Ephemeral likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Brother that’s actually pretty good results if you in fact put on 25lbs of muscle. I have run at least equal if not more mass building compounds and maybe put on 10lbs muscle all year long
    Realize that you are doing very well, and those doses are quite modest tbh i wouldnt be too concerned with that if that’s all you used AAS wise
    I say keep grinding
    Thats good to hear mate (Y)

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    lots of good info and advice in this thread so far.. and fyi - bullshit this isn't your last cycle attempt.

so I'm going to change the tone a bit here and get right to the point. I don't like your cycle at all. I like the compounds but not the cycle layout.

a lot of guys think its just about the compounds they run that will give them results .. but its not. its about the setup and how you use the various compounds. you could do way way better then what you got going on here and maximize your results

Thread Information