I just ordered my second cycle. My first was ran in '17. I ran 500 mg test E a week for 14 weeks. No sides other than some water weight/ puffiness. PCT worked, came off great. Went from 165 to 207 and have kept at a solid 185 since.

I’ve got some EQ/test combo vials on the way, so whatever dose i use on one I will have to in the other. I also have HCG . PCT (tamoxifen / chlomid) and aromasin . I was planning to runn 500mg a week on both for 16 weeks. But after reading I am considering 400? I I’m not sure if I will absolutely need the aromasin or not alot of people have said tamoxifen is plenty. I am going in for pre cycle blood TMR. Will get blood again around 8 weeks?. If anyone can give me some basic suggestions to run this as smoothly as possible I’d appreciate it!

Would proviron be beneficial? I only ask because I read it can help stave off other side effects from the injects while helping to cut. However I’d rather do what’s going to be best on my body so if adding it will be to much added stress later id rather not

Can anyone tell me how big s difference it will be coming off this vs straight test? I really didn't even feel myself come off the last cycle. Maybe moodiness and water retention but that came off quickly once stopped.

Also is there anything I can do for cholesterol support? As of 6 months ago my bad cholest was a point high and the good was a point low. Gearing makes me a machine so as soon as needle touches my skin Im Flipping my diet 180 and clean bulking. Last time I DIRTY bulked and I know that was alotnof my problem

I really appreciate yalls time

Thank y’all!!