Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99

Thread: Cycles that Don't affect your Libido.... err make it strong?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Cycles that Don't affect your Libido.... err make it strong?

Hi all,

Was hoping to get some feedback here. I've been using for 12 years, blast and cruise or some form of that. Currently 39, 205lbs, 6'2" 5% BF. I have literally every compound on hand. I've like staying on Test/Deca /Eq as my preferred blend and sometimes I have a great libido, sometimes it fades away then returns. I've tried to experiment with anti-e's, proviron , HCG /HMG, Caber etc. Sometimes I feel like things help, sometimes not.

I've always had to take WAY less compounds than my weight lifting buddies for similar results and if I get into 350-400mg+ of test or Deca I start breaking out with the nastiest cyst type acne. My body doesn't seem to tolerate big doses well.

I currently (after some recent tweaks) am on 250mg test / 125mg deca / 10mg anavar , 1500iu HCG EOD, 2iu HGH. My libido isn't gone but its slowly faded out. When I first started this a month ago it was raging....

About 10 years ago I was doing big cycles (400 test, 600 deca, 400 Tren , 300EQ,) huge 5cc injections in my ass. I don't remember issues then...

I plan on taking much more detailed notes and adding some Winstrol for SHBG reduction. I've been trying 25-50mg of proviron daily but doesnt seem to help. I plan to keep a great log but would love to know more from anyone else.

Thanks!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Hi all,

Was hoping to get some feedback here. I've been using for 12 years, blast and cruise or some form of that. Currently 39, 205lbs, 6'2" 5% BF. I have literally every compound on hand. I've like staying on Test/Deca /Eq as my preferred blend and sometimes I have a great libido, sometimes it fades away then returns. I've tried to experiment with anti-e's, proviron , HCG /HMG, Caber etc. Sometimes I feel like things help, sometimes not.

I've always had to take WAY less compounds than my weight lifting buddies for similar results and if I get into 350-400mg+ of test or Deca I start breaking out with the nastiest cyst type acne. My body doesn't seem to tolerate big doses well.

I currently (after some recent tweaks) am on 250mg test / 125mg deca / 10mg anavar , 1500iu HCG EOD, 2iu HGH. My libido isn't gone but its slowly faded out. When I first started this a month ago it was raging....

About 10 years ago I was doing big cycles (400 test, 600 deca, 400 Tren , 300EQ,) huge 5cc injections in my ass. I don't remember issues then...

I plan on taking much more detailed notes and adding some Winstrol for SHBG reduction. I've been trying 25-50mg of proviron daily but doesnt seem to help. I plan to keep a great log but would love to know more from anyone else.

Thanks!

You’ve covered off on everything that I would think to tweak. I run into the same issues...can run the same compounds and have wildly different effects on my libido. Sometimes raging and then dormant. Gets frustrating. I’ll be watching your thread

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My sex drive is alot better when i run higher test. Your doses are pretty low. Try throwing in some masteron and raising the test a little. Caber sends my libido thru the roof. 2iu of hgh isnt alot. And if its the chinese stuff (which most of it is) its probably not doing much at 2iu. I split the vials into 3 doses and do 3.3 iu daily which ive noticed is alot better than 2iu.

Why are you running so much hcg ?

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Throw in mast that will have you chubbin up all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Hi all,

Was hoping to get some feedback here. I've been using for 12 years, blast and cruise or some form of that. Currently 39, 205lbs, 6'2" 5% BF. I have literally every compound on hand. I've like staying on Test/Deca /Eq as my preferred blend and sometimes I have a great libido, sometimes it fades away then returns. I've tried to experiment with anti-e's, proviron, HCG/HMG, Caber etc. Sometimes I feel like things help, sometimes not.
    you do realize that estrogen is the hormone that is responsible for stimulating and controlling the male libido , right . its not testosterone .. testosterone is just there to aromatize and create estrogen and estrogen is what drives the libdio.
    experimenting with anti estrogens is the best way to destroy your libido..

also, having too low of body fat will destroy libido and keep E levels down. you say your only 5% body fat (which is contest condition and not really healthy to be at for more then a few weeks).
    the aromatase enzyme , which creates estrogen (which again stimulates the male libido) is contained in fat cells .. the lower your BF% the lower your rate of aromatization. and thus the lower your libido.

the lower your BF%, your libido is supposed to go down (because estrogen also goes down).. this is part of the evolution of mammal species.
    the reason why estrogen, which controls the libido, is created in fat cells , is so that during times of famine and starvation (when BF% goes way down), you lose your sex drive and you don't procreate and have off spring.. your not supposed to procreate and have offspring during times of famine and starvation, mammals are not to have children when they can't even feed and support themselves.
    BUT during times of plenty, when BF% is high, your estrogen levels will thus then be higher and so then will your libido and ability to procreate.

this is why estrogen and libido are directly related to body fat %
    The God Himself and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    You’ve covered off on everything that I would think to tweak. I run into the same issues...can run the same compounds and have wildly different effects on my libido. Sometimes raging and then dormant. Gets frustrating. I’ll be watching your thread
    Yeah just doesnt make sense... I'll keep experimenting and let you know... Im keeping a log.... just have to try not and be too impatient!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Ive tried caber. Sometimes it does. I took .5mg yesterday and noticed nothing. Sometimes it seems to have no affect. I have used chinese HGH, pfizer pens, anymore than 2-3iu for a prolonged period and I get HGH gyno and eventually tingly hands.

Running the HCG as were hoping to have another kid.

Thanks... I've tried it in the past and seen decent results, also with hairloss lol. Sometimes it has done nothing. I'll try a shot today of Mast and see how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you do realize that estrogen is the hormone that is responsible for stimulating and controlling the male libido , right . its not testosterone .. testosterone is just there to aromatize and create estrogen and estrogen is what drives the libdio.
    experimenting with anti estrogens is the best way to destroy your libido..

also, having too low of body fat will destroy libido and keep E levels down. you say your only 5% body fat (which is contest condition and not really healthy to be at for more then a few weeks).
    the aromatase enzyme , which creates estrogen (which again stimulates the male libido) is contained in fat cells .. the lower your BF% the lower your rate of aromatization. and thus the lower your libido.

the lower your BF%, your libido is supposed to go down (because estrogen also goes down).. this is part of the evolution of mammal species.
    the reason why estrogen, which controls the libido, is created in fat cells , is so that during times of famine and starvation (when BF% goes way down), you lose your sex drive and you don't procreate and have off spring.. your not supposed to procreate and have offspring during times of famine and starvation, mammals are not to have children when they can't even feed and support themselves.
    BUT during times of plenty, when BF% is high, your estrogen levels will thus then be higher and so then will your libido and ability to procreate.

this is why estrogen and libido are directly related to body fat %
    I totally agree.. However, I began getting some nipple fluid retention and a couple tender little pea sized lumps. Thus I began experimenting with some AI's as my libido went away and those showed up. I've dropped HGH to ensure its not HGH gyno.

I've been on a no sugar, no wheat diet. I naturally am very lean but this dropped 15+ more lbs off me. I was 220+ prior. I don't try and be this lean just kinda what it is.

I've tried adding more test and usually that doesnt help at all and just creates more sides. My libido was raging on 150mg week of test w/ HCG /HMG a month ago.

I've had my blood work done when my libido is high and low and both times I've had mid normal estrogen and free test way off the charts.

Going to do 50mg proviron this morning with .25mg adex + 75mg Masterone, lets see what happens.

I

So this morning I did :

Test E - 100mg
    Mast E - 75mg
    Mast P - 25mg
    Adex - .25mg
    Proviron - 50mg
    Caber - .5mg
    Anadrol - 12.5mg

Basically threw everything my way to see what stuck (had more nipple sensitivity this morning and lumps after skipping tamox yesterday) (Sensitivity seems down after these)

2 hours later, libido is certainly up. Still not where it was on 150mg test + HCG only but is coming on strong... Now I am going to have to go through some process of elimination...

Thread Information