• 1 Post By DrSauce99
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99

Thread: Tamox vs Arimidex?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Tamox vs Arimidex?

So I have been winging it w/ my AI's for a long time. Usually with a Test/Deca /EQ stack I could get away with out any for long periods of time (16 weeks +) then suddenly I'd get some fluid and lumps in my nipple. It was difficult to get it under control but I'd always get rid of them.

Arimidex had always been my goto as Tamox seemed to not work so well for me. Obviously one is a SARM and one is a AI. I recall my first ever cycle of TEST-E at 375mg a week w/ 20mg tamox starting week 4. I feel like an animal. Libido was fantastic. Don't recall any dips.

Now I can't seem to keep it steady and I'm wondering if using my nipples as a estrogen gauge is a bad idea lol.

I need to take some Deca or NPP for a health issue I have. Long story but I need some in my system (100mg is fine at a low dose).

Thinking of getting some outside input here on what I should run. Currently on Test 250/125deca / 1500iu EOD hcg and throwing in 20mg noval here n there as experiments ...

I have literally every compound in the book on hand except winny which I am waiting on to arrive. So love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks!
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    do bloodwork if your worried. If you are running deca year round i bet your prolactin is high.

Whats your main concern? Im a little confused as to what your asking. Then again im surprised i can even read

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    *SERM
    Tamoxifen to get rid of the lump (assuming it's estrogen related), adex to prevent it from happening again
    I'm ballparking because I skimmed the post. I got 2 sentences in and my ADD kicked in pretty hard

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your only running 250mg of Test .. you really think you need an AI or a SERM with that low of a dose. and you say you like to run EQ, well that has some anti estrogen properties itself.
    I know we are all different, but I can run 2000mg of test and 50mg dbol a day and NOT need an AI at all,, but I'm not estrogen sensitive and prefer my E2 to be high when trying to put on size.

Also, keep in mind that an AI will not do shit for estrogen related issues that come from Deca (or Tren ). the reason is that estrogen issues that arise from a nandrolone happen via the progestin receptor, not via aromatization (AI's only blunt aromatization).

your WAY better off in this situation to be running something like Masteron (which blunts estrogen and progestin receptors , especially in breast tissue).
    MASTeron .. the word MAST means "breast" . it was a drug that was invented to blunt progestin and estrogen receptors in breast tissues.
    thats your best bet when running 19 nors . . imo , ditch the crappy AI's all together.
    Nolva and Masteron are fine.

also , 90% of AAS don't aromatize into estrogen in the first place. so you could simply just run all those AAS and not have to worry about estrogen sides to begin with (having said that, estrogen is a beneficial muscle building IGF promoting hormone, so its always good to have in your cycles if your trying to put on size)
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your only running 250mg of Test .. you really think you need an AI or a SERM with that low of a dose. and you say you like to run EQ, well that has some anti estrogen properties itself.
    I know we are all different, but I can run 2000mg of test and 50mg dbol a day and NOT need an AI at all,, but I'm not estrogen sensitive and prefer my E2 to be high when trying to put on size.

Also, keep in mind that an AI will not do shit for estrogen related issues that come from Deca (or Tren ). the reason is that estrogen issues that arise from a nandrolone happen via the progestin receptor, not via aromatization (AI's only blunt aromatization).

your WAY better off in this situation to be running something like Masteron (which blunts estrogen and progestin receptors , especially in breast tissue).
    MASTeron .. the word MAST means "breast" . it was a drug that was invented to blunt progestin and estrogen receptors in breast tissues.
    thats your best bet when running 19 nors . . imo , ditch the crappy AI's all together.
    Nolva and Masteron are fine.

also , 90% of AAS don't aromatize into estrogen in the first place. so you could simply just run all those AAS and not have to worry about estrogen sides to begin with (having said that, estrogen is a beneficial muscle building IGF promoting hormone, so its always good to have in your cycles if your trying to put on size)

Thanks for the input. I am tryin to keep my libido good #1 and prevent gyno issues #2. I have run upto 600mg of test and had the worst gyno, broke out everywhere with cysts the size of quarters or bigger. I cannot tolerate big doses. No idea why. My training partner would run 1500mg test and I'd be at 400mg and were the same strength/size. I've had gyno issues around 250mg before but EQ has always helped control it. I am not running EQ right now. EQ actually has solved my gyno very much in the past. I never could find anywhere saying it was an Anti-E but I've certainly experienced that.

I've taken caber a few times to ensure my prolactin is down but that doesnt seem to change anything. I have some blood work coming up and I'll add progestin.

Thanks guys. much appreciated. I feel like my body is changing over the years and its hard to keep it pinned down.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    Just curious why so much HCG ??.....

And I agree with GearHead

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalmk6gti View Post
    Just curious why so much HCG ??.....

And I agree with GearHead

HCG is normal protocol for tryin to have a kid, haha. That's what I'm doing. I added 100mg test yesterday and boom got a lumpy fluidy nipple today. IDK how you guys run such big doses, doesnt work for me!
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    HCG is normal protocol for tryin to have a kid, haha. That's what I'm doing. I added 100mg test yesterday and boom got a lumpy fluidy nipple today. IDK how you guys run such big doses, doesnt work for me!
    You'd be surprised.

I conceived a kid on 700mg mast prop, 700 mg primo, 700mg test e per week, 50mg test base daily and 30mg var daily with 250iu hcg a week.

Up to that point I always let the skeet go in never ever had a girl pregnant.

I became fertile on that cycle with minimal HCG
    SoCalmk6gti and Cuz like this.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    I know it's use, just not used to seeing it ran so high. How long do you plan on pinning HCG for? I am looking into fertility protocols and they seem to always include HCG, clomid, and a few other goodies but I'm still working with the wife to determine when we want to really actively try.

Best of luck to you, will this be your first?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Get ready for 0 gym time for at least a year....

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You'd be surprised.

I conceived a kid on 700mg mast prop, 700 mg primo, 700mg test e per week, 50mg test base daily and 30mg var daily with 250iu hcg a week.

Up to that point I always let the skeet go in never ever had a girl pregnant.

I became fertile on that cycle with minimal HCG

Well I did conceive a kid on a massive cycle about 10 years ago too. No HCG. But that was like 1/5000 tries that worked lol. Sounds like yours was the exception and not the rule too.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalmk6gti View Post
    I know it's use, just not used to seeing it ran so high. How long do you plan on pinning HCG for? I am looking into fertility protocols and they seem to always include HCG, clomid, and a few other goodies but I'm still working with the wife to determine when we want to really actively try.

Best of luck to you, will this be your first?

Thanks! This will be my second actually. Have a 10 year old too. I've done Clomid and all that. Clomid is NOT worth it to me. Makes me mentally so depressed and feel like shit. HCG/HMG alone is all you need. Clomid is to restart your natural system. HCG/HMG will trick your system into thinking its on and wont give you the horrific depression of Clomid.
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

So update here...

Started .25adex every other day as nipple got a little worse. Again. I was going through all my old logs and EQ always wiped out my estrogen issues in the past. I know I never seen anyone saying EQ is anti estrogenic but for some damn reason it is in my body.

Last night I injected 400mg EQ and this morning my nipple is significantly down and my sex drive is way up, almost too much lol.

My plan is to goto a maintenance of about 175mg test /100 deca / 150eq. I ran quite a few cycles in the past of 250test/250deca/250eq always keeping them mostly equal. Those worked out pretty well never having to use a AI or anything. I know deca should be more like 1:2 ratio to test due to its 2x affinity for the receptor.

Thread Information