• 1 Post By GuitarsNweightbars
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: Freezing test cypinate?

GuitarsNweightbars is offline New Member

Freezing test cypinate?

What happens if test cypinate gets frozen? I am working out of town and my luggage will be out in the cold for the drive there. Will it still be good after thawing out? I know that is is supposed to be stored at room temp. But now that I think about it it was shipped to me in the cold. This is my first go with test so I'm new to everything. Will this ruin my test? How important is it to keep it from freezing?
    Obs likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarsNweightbars View Post
    What happens if test cypinate gets frozen? I am working out of town and my luggage will be out in the cold for the drive there. Will it still be good after thawing out? I know that is is supposed to be stored at room temp. But now that I think about it it was shipped to me in the cold. This is my first go with test so I'm new to everything. Will this ruin my test? How important is it to keep it from freezing?

It’ll crash in the solution, crystallize and you’ll need to reheat it to get it back into the carrier oil. Keep in the car with you. One vial or so? Shit...no problem
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Ok thank you. Yeah. I'll just put in my pocket. As far as when it was shipped. I would notice if it crystallizes? It no longer looks like a liquid?
    almostgone likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarsNweightbars View Post
    Ok thank you. Yeah. I'll just put in my pocket. As far as when it was shipped. I would notice if it crystallizes? It no longer looks like a liquid?

Put in your bathroom bag under your razor, deodorant, toothpaste and shit. Then put that bag in your backpack and throw your backpack in the backseat. No worries...

If it gets crashed, it will look like oil still but will have different sized crystals footing around in it, tough to describe exactly because gear can crash at different rates and they can look different (but the same). Bottom line, it won’t be tough to tell if you need to reheat your vial

With test cyp, it’s especially easy to tell in my opinion
    Obs and GuitarsNweightbars like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You can buy 72 hour heat packs and it prob wont crash. Personally I would just let it and reheat.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Btw welcome and glad to have you here, man.
    I hope you stick around.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It’ll crash in the solution, crystallize and you’ll need to reheat it to get it back into the carrier oil. Keep in the car with you. One vial or so? Shit...no problem
    It might crash, but not always. Cyp is the most finicky when it comes to crashing. I have had some crash in my car on the way home from the pharmacy in temps in the high 40's. Then i have actually put some in the freezer for hours without crashing.

Like sampson said if it does crash just warm the vial gently until the crystals dissolve.
    Obs and GuitarsNweightbars like this.

Thank you everyone for the info! It helped alot!

Thread Information