• 2 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By tripmachine
  • 2 Post By EnduranceCamp
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3

Thread: Shipped my 7 shots worth of gear.... to my vacay spot.... IT NEVER SHOWED UP

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Shipped my 7 shots worth of gear.... to my vacay spot.... IT NEVER SHOWED UP

Hey guys.... so my titles says the bad news.. (I also realized I should have shipped my gear more discreetly) So here's the deal I was on 75mg test p
    75mg mast p
    75mg tren a / ed

Basically I was gone for 7 days of having no pinning....

Here is what I did when I got back...
    started pinning again but I'm just going to run my old doses

50mg 50mg 50mg ed

Two questions.

#1 - What do you think will happen with the whole mail USPS shipping from CA - out of state.. Mail never returned and mail never arrived. I did put my name on it lol so I know I am dumb I'm sure but I thought I'd be fine.... Do you think I'll still be fine?? Or do you think the Postal Inspectors are a coming??

#2 - How will me just STOPPING for 7 days of my pinning short esthers affect me? I still hit the gym 5 days out of the 7 I was out of state.... Will I notice anything bad or good? lol I don't know maybe I won't notice anything and I'll just start getting cranked again in a week or two? Thanks guys for the help / thoughts

P.s. In case anyone was wondering i preloaded my syringes thinking they would would only be touching the plunger for 2 days until they arrived.... then I was going to set them so they weren't touching the rubber. I packed brand new needles to attach when it was pin time.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    did you put them in a box, or was it a soft envelope?

was there enough postage?

could the pins have leaked out and made a greasy mess out of the package?

did you use any trackable shipping method, like registered or priority mail?

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    did you put them in a box, or was it a soft envelope?

was there enough postage?

could the pins have leaked out and made a greasy mess out of the package?

did you use any trackable shipping method, like registered or priority mail?

I put them in a prepaid 2-3 priority USPS box... inside the box was my BOSE headphone case that I had my pins in / syringes.... So I paid enough as it was a flat rate... I don't think anything would leak and get through the bose headphone case (i'm going to miss now) I did use priority and I think that does have tracking huh? Maybe I need to locate my receipt and see what it says when I track lol
    Obs likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt worry about the missed doses. I really wouldnt have bothered to mail them for just 7 days either. Double or triple up the dose before you leave and you would have been fine. Most of us arent going on stage so a missed dose here and there isnt going to be a huge deal.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Make sure you let us know how this turns out, I'm just curious...

FWIW... I travel domestic all the time with gear. Just pack it in my checked bag, no problem.
    Obs and tripmachine like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I put them in a prepaid 2-3 priority USPS box... inside the box was my BOSE headphone case that I had my pins in / syringes.... So I paid enough as it was a flat rate... I don't think anything would leak and get through the bose headphone case (i'm going to miss now) I did use priority and I think that does have tracking huh? Maybe I need to locate my receipt and see what it says when I track lol
    I would track it and I wouldn't be too worried. Customs is a lot more worried about things coming into the US bearing in mind it isnt addressed to a third world country.
    tripmachine likes this.

track the priority mail tracking number and see where it is
    tripmachine likes this.

Hey guys i've given up on looking for the receipt.... can't find it. Anyway I have another question.... me not pinning for 7 days.... now i'm on my 3rd pin back but I sort of feel like test flu symtoms coming on... really weak sore muscles. Think 7 days off would cause that when coming back on?

If you're doing Mast p/ Tren A every day, and you're 3 days in, even if it is the temporary laps in gear I'd think that would resolve itself fairly quickly. I guess just soldier on and see how you feel

Best of luck,
    C-
    tripmachine likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Make sure you let us know how this turns out, I'm just curious...

FWIW... I travel domestic all the time with gear. Just pack it in my checked bag, no problem.
    No problem yet. The time they see the liquid and look at it.... jail time the same as if it were cocaine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    No problem yet. The time they see the liquid and look at it.... jail time the same as if it were cocaine.
    Well now that you cursed me..... dang dude.

Blog Entries

What if it was a legit trt script? How far will they go to find out if some harmless test is scripted or not? Such a shame that anyone should have to deal with travel issues to begin with
    tripmachine likes this.

LOL! ehhh they have better things to do... I shipped it to myself for myself individual dosing (not like it was for resale) I've gotten arrested for steroids before.... it was a probation violation they didn't even charge me for the steroids. Another time I got arrested for growing weed.... they found TONS of needles and gear (the cops) they left it all for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    LOL! ehhh they have better things to do... I shipped it to myself for myself individual dosing (not like it was for resale) I've gotten arrested for steroids before.... it was a probation violation they didn't even charge me for the steroids. Another time I got arrested for growing weed.... they found TONS of needles and gear (the cops) they left it all for me lol
    All it takes is that one time that the person is trying to make name for himself and charges as it should be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    What if it was a legit trt script? How far will they go to find out if some harmless test is scripted or not? Such a shame that anyone should have to deal with travel issues to begin with
    You see it as harmless. Someone saw It as a class III and got it passed as such.

Blog Entries
    You see it as harmless. Someone saw It as a class III and got it passed as such.

I know man. It pisses me off so bad.

The laws are working great right!! (Insert sarcasm)

Yeah... i know it's class 3.. Like I said I got in trouble for steroids once before.... and the cops on another time didn't touch my steroids other than dumped them all over my floor. For the mailing of my own gear to myself while not being on probation anymore, I am confident I won't have to worry. If I stop posting on the forum than just assume I was wrong and you were right! :b
    C27H40O3 likes this.

EnduranceCamp is offline New Member
    Last year when I was on vacation I ordered a couple books from amazon and had them sent to my vacation rental. The books never showed so I went to the local post office and the books were there. They said they won't deliver anything to a property if the listed name on the property is not the same as the package.

Might just be something as simple as that and some one at the post office is holding your gear. Just a thought.
    Obs and tripmachine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EnduranceCamp View Post
    Last year when I was on vacation I ordered a couple books from amazon and had them sent to my vacation rental. The books never showed so I went to the local post office and the books were there. They said they won't deliver anything to a property if the listed name on the property is not the same as the package.

Might just be something as simple as that and some one at the post office is holding your gear. Just a thought.
    Dannng maybe huh? I guess it'll sit in the post office out of state.... because I'm back home now! Maybe after X amount of time they will 'return to sender' (back to me lol since I put my real name and addresses on it) doh

Quote Originally Posted by EnduranceCamp View Post

That’s generally bullshit. They don’t know who else lives in any apartments you might be renting out, like the basement or whatever. I get different name shit here all the time. I give different names when getting different shit ordered so I can see who sold my name to junk mail senders. I just throw out all that shit that comes in important-looking envelopes, it saves me a great deal of time every month.

It’s just ridiculous. They don’t know who might have moved in with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    powerliftmike likes this.

Thread Information