ColdSore is offline Banned

Synovex Conversion to Test Prop

Hey Bro's...
    I was doing a little research on converting synovex-h into test prop. I was wondering if any of you have done this? and How hard is it to do? I found some instructions and it looks alot harder than converting fina but nothing to bad.

I basically would just like any help any of you have to offer?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks OG that site helped alot....

Anyone else have any experience or even another site???

What the hell do you put the prop on to dry it out in the oven....the directions looked like they used a paper plate, but something like foil seems smarter???

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    What the hell do you put the prop on to dry it out in the oven....the directions looked like they used a paper plate, but something like foil seems smarter???
    =======================================

On the last step you can use a big funnel and #6 coffee filter papers. After the final rinse with distilled water you fold the top part of the filter paper over and put it on top of 15 or so paper towels to absorb the moisture, and place the whole shebang on top of a cotton towel (a folded pair of Levi's work better, though) and put a paper towel on top to protect from dust, insects, prying eyes, etc. Change the paper towels every so often . . . will probably take a few days to dry out. No need to use the oven.

One other tip you'll find handy . . . when working with the Heet (methanol), you really don't want to be breathing the fumes, as they're toxic. If you get headaches when you work around the methanol (it's a sign of overexposure), stop what you're doing, go outside, and get fresh air. It helps, when you're filtering/rinsing to be doing this in front of a window with a window fan blowing the fumes outside. If you have neighbors, probably be wise to wait until they're gone before you do this; don't want to have 'em thinking you're running a meth lab and call the cops.

One more thing . . . try not to get the methanol on your skin, either. If you do, wash it off with lots of water. It's some nasty stuff. Good for car engines, not so good for you.
    --Tock

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    If your using A's kit i might be able to answer your questions

by A's are you saying Animals...i havent even bought a kit, i do want to make some though in the near future...could you pm me the website that you bought your kit from???

dumblucky is offline Member
    Is it really cost effiecient cause it seems like a lot of work..
    anyone have the mubers on this and how much product you get out of it???

i think it would be worth it...think about it..it is cheaper, and yeah you do have to put in the work, but at least you know its real in the long run! Im gonna try it if i can get my roomates to go home for a weekend...i just need suggestions for what kit to buy....anyone?

Thread Information