Thread: BIG n READ

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

BIG n READ

For some reason the thread got killed before I could say something you call a flame: Ok dude your old school news. I tried to be nice but what ever you want you can have it. For one kid learn to read and write in english and if it is english please use correct grammar, I know sometimes you don't feel like going to school but your parents really should be smacked for not discipline you the correct way. You my friend write like you're in the first grade, or did you even make it to the first grade? This is a flame btw my previous post were not, take it as you want it. I'm a nice guy but I don't like to have my buttons push by anyone.

I can understand my original post was lame and it has nothing to do with being impatient, I just wanted alittle humor and in the rules I never seen it say not to add humor, because it will be 3 weeks before I even start and i've been holding back for a year now. The only reason why I need to is to get my lower back and legs strong again from my time off. Btw kid go to the service and get a nade tossed at you and have shrapnel blast inch holes through your legs and lower back and tell me being laid up for a year in bed gaining the weight as you call me blubber and see how you do son. If you want to talk to me in a respective manner by all private message me and we will work out something.
    Last edited by Grand_Cannons; 07-21-2003 at 03:51 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LOL..bet your really gonna get respect and answers to your questions now..

The Butcher is offline Member
    If you guys want to bicker with each other, do so with PMs, not here on the board.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did I miss something? There has been a ton of nonsensicle threads on AR lately..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    "in the rules I never seen it say not to add humor" quote by grand_canyons

Your right it never does say not to add some humor, but AR does have a No Flame policy. I dont know what was said between you two but i dont think the mods are going to let this shit fly to long.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    For some reason the thread got killed before I could say something you call a flame: Ok dude your old school news. I tried to be nice but what ever you want you can have it. For one kid learn to read and write in english and if it is english please use correct grammar, I know sometimes you don't feel like going to school but your parents really should be smacked for not discipline you the correct way. You my friend write like you're in the first grade, or did you even make it to the first grade? This is a flame btw my previous post were not, take it as you want it. I'm a nice guy but I don't like to have my buttons push by anyone.

I can understand my original post was lame and it has nothing to do with being impatient, I just wanted alittle humor and in the rules I never seen it say not to add humor, because it will be 3 weeks before I even start and i've been holding back for a year now. The only reason why I need to is to get my lower back and legs strong again from my time off. Btw kid go to the service and get a nade tossed at you and have shrapnel blast inch holes through your legs and lower back and tell me being laid up for a year in bed gaining the weight as you call me blubber and see how you do son. If you want to talk to me in a respective manner by all private message me and we will work out something.
    hey tool boy try reading and writing in 4 different languages and speaking it aswell then come talk to me toolboy !ur barking up the wrong tree ,im gonna tell u for the last time !!!!!just becuase ur pnazy ass has no opatince and i replyed i that the way u worded ur thread makes alot of people angry and because i refused to awser ur question u called me a dick head .so blubber boy dont try to keep pming me ,go do soem cardio or something get that 17 % Down ,man u really dug ur self in deep this time .HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!oh and im supoose to feel sympathetic for ur injurys,,go cry a river elsewhere .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Enough I don't want to see this anymore from anyone. This thread is locked.

Thread Information