CR500 is offline Junior Member

Realistic detection times for EQ and NPP

I am keen to add either EQ or NPP to my stack for a short while more for its purported help with joints than for anything else.
    My only concern is I will possibly be drug tested in a year.
    I have heard reports of detection times for Equipoise and Nandrolone Phenyl Propriate ranging from 5 months to 18 months.
    Has anyone heard of people being detected 12-18 months out with these two?
    I will be stacking it at low/moderate levels for 8 weeks, weigh 220lb and currently 14% body fat but going down.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    I am keen to add either EQ or NPP to my stack for a short while more for its purported help with joints than for anything else.
    My only concern is I will possibly be drug tested in a year.
    I have heard reports of detection times for Equipoise and Nandrolone Phenyl Propriate ranging from 5 months to 18 months.
    Has anyone heard of people being detected 12-18 months out with these two?
    I will be stacking it at low/moderate levels for 8 weeks, weigh 220lb and currently 14% body fat but going down.
    If you’re worried about drug testing pretty much ever, stay away from nandrolone. Even the old testing methods could find it 12-15 months out. Now? Who the fuck really knows? I don’t know anyone who uses it staying off for two years just to find this out.

Boldenone is notably shorter, but even the outdated testing methods could find it 3 months out. Again, I don’t know anyone using it who’s staying off for 5-8 months to see if it comes up.

Also relevant though: tested by who and for what?

We talking WADA, potential employers, current employer, blah blah etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Also relevant though: tested by who and for what?

We talking WADA, potential employers, current employer, blah blah etc.?
    WADA testing. It is not for a strength related sport, so not sure 100% what they will check for but I didn't want to take the risk.
    For non strength related sports I am guessing they wont test for all types of steroids , but I want to be sure.
    In any case I wouldn't be expecting a very advanced test, likely only a generic test which a few competitors would go through.
    Last edited by CR500; 01-10-2020 at 07:56 AM.

WADA testing. It is not for a strength related sport, so not sure 100% what they will check for but I didn't want to take the risk.
    For non strength related sports I am guessing they wont test for all types of steroids , but I want to be sure.
    In any case I wouldn't be expecting a very advanced test, likely only a generic test which a few competitors would go through.
    Everything on the banned list is tested for if it’s done through a WADA affiliate. You WILL get popped for nandrolone and boldenone .

They look for long life metabolites, so halflife is a useless metric now. Even shit like dbol which has a 4 hour halflife can be detected many months out.
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 01-10-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Everything on the banned list is tested for if it’s done through a WADA affiliate. You WILL get popped for nandrolone and boldenone .

They look for long life metabolites, so halflife is a useless metric now. Even shit like dbol which has a 4 hour halflife can be detected many months out.
    Not what I wanted to hear. I was hoping to try these two thinking that since it is not a strength sport they wouldn't test for it. Looks like I will be saving these collagen enhancing ones for after the event. Thanks.

Not what I wanted to hear. I was hoping to try these two thinking that since it is not a strength sport they wouldn't test for it. Looks like I will be saving these collagen enhancing ones for after the event. Thanks.
    Fair enough. About the only way to beat the drug testing now is having a private biochemist making you shit that doesn’t exist yet. If they don’t know what to look for, they can’t test for it.

Thread Information