Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Using Test suspension or Dianabol only when blasting on bench press day?

PHunter is offline New Member

Using Test suspension or Dianabol only when blasting on bench press day?

I am happy overall with how 600mg per week of Test E is working for my basic cycle with no sides yet. I know Dianabol does bloat me a little when I use it for a while so I would prefer to not have too much of it while I am trying to cut a little for our southern hemisphere summer.
    I am also happy with my legs and back/biceps as far as weights and in the mirror, but my bench press and chest/triceps has always lagged behind a little (even when I was lifting as a 20 year old 32 years ago.
    I had heard of some saying you can blast Test suspension once a week or so on certain workout days while already on Testosterone to give a certain muscle group a boost without risking as many sides by taking such a dose constantly.
    Is there any merit in blasting Test suspension like this during a cycle?
    How about when not on a cycle? Will one shot a week suppress natural testosterone?

As for Dianabol, some take all their dose before a workout, while some say to take it evenly over 24hrs to keep an even blood level. Is there any merit in only taking Dianabol on chest day (or maybe light dose constantly and heavier dose before chest day?)
    Last edited by PHunter; 01-10-2020 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Extra question

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    This is more a contest/meet strategy it seems. It should give a boost in strength for that day, it is doubtful this approach will be very effective for bodybuilding or mass building purposes. The idea is that short half life AAS could give a strength boost since they cross the blood-brain barrier and you get extra aggression and nervous system mediated strength increase. A more effective strategy in this regard can be the use of amphetamines, but I would highly caution casually use amphetamines in your training; and they certainly do not build muscle.

You also indirectly mentioned your age. Something like Dianabol will adversely effect your blood lipids, mostly via HDL suppression. I think the cardiac risk, with so to little gain with this protocol would not be worth it.

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    This is more a contest/meet strategy it seems. It should give a boost in strength for that day, it is doubtful this approach will be very effective for bodybuilding or mass building purposes. The idea is that short half life AAS could give a strength boost since they cross the blood-brain barrier and you get extra aggression and nervous system mediated strength increase. A more effective strategy in this regard can be the use of amphetamines, but I would highly caution casually use amphetamines in your training; and they certainly do not build muscle.

You also indirectly mentioned your age. Something like Dianabol will adversely effect your blood lipids, mostly via HDL suppression. I think the cardiac risk, with so to little gain with this protocol would not be worth it.
    I am similar age and was thinking the same thing, thanks for the info. Would Dianabol be safer only taken one or two days a week though instead of a few tabs every day?

Thanks for your info, I was not what I was hoping for, but thanks for setting me straight. I was hoping it might cause longer term size and strength gains, but obvious not.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I have ran tren suspension with dbol pre workout dozens of times (not in quite awhile though). and I will say that 100mg of Tren suspension and 40mg Dbol about an hour pre workout definitely does boost strength .
    but I've only done this when already on a base cycle of at least test and tren. I'm going to say that you'll like not get quite the strength boost by simply adding these compounds in when only on TRT..

as for bringing up weak body parts and using a short ester only on that body part day. I like the combo of test suspension, Anadrol , and Insulin . this provides a synergy of positive nutrient partitioning and recovery to the body part.
    150mg Test Susp
    50mg Anadrol
    10iu Insulin (pre and again post workout)
    Intra workout nutrition

^that will help bring up a weak body part as well as boost recovery
    ChainGang likes this.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I have ran tren suspension with dbol pre workout dozens of times (not in quite awhile though). and I will say that 100mg of Tren suspension and 40mg Dbol about an hour pre workout definitely does boost strength .
    but I've only done this when already on a base cycle of at least test and tren. I'm going to say that you'll like not get quite the strength boost by simply adding these compounds in when only on TRT..

as for bringing up weak body parts and using a short ester only on that body part day. I like the combo of test suspension, Anadrol , and Insulin . this provides a synergy of positive nutrient partitioning and recovery to the body part.
    150mg Test Susp
    50mg Anadrol
    Intra workout nutrition

I'll give this a try

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Keep in mind that while it may be a simply a genetic limitation (e.g. Markus Ruehl never had good triceps, but was one of the biggest guys ever overall), but both adding in more training for lagging parts or the reverse strategy of training that area less may also be viable. Experiment with both.

Keep in mind that while it may be a simply a genetic limitation (e.g. Markus Ruehl never had good triceps, but was one of the biggest guys ever overall), but both adding in more training for lagging parts or the reverse strategy of training that area less may also be viable. Experiment with both.
    Yes, I would say my issue is genetic limitations. My housemate and I used to train together 30 years ago and are both back into it now. We are similar age and size, similar diet and training schedule but has always blown me away in bench press while I have always been ahead in legs and pulls. Over the year I have found that I need to keep up the training on my chest/tris as strength quickly falls away in that area and is slow to grow back, unlike other parts of my body. From now on if I have to take breaks from the gym to go away, I will not worry about missing my pulls for quite a while and legs for a week or so, but will continue to keep working on chest and tris which I have sometimes neglected as it was never my favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

150mg Test Susp
    50mg Anadrol
    Intra workout nutrition

At the moment I am on 500pw of Test, but was curious if I could also do it off cycle?
    I have been curious about Anadrol but have often considered it a bit hardcore for me.
    That said, I might be keen to try it for occasional blasts.
    So I take it you think it works better than Dbol for 1-2 day a week blasts?

Thread Information