Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Zikka
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Enhanced Cardio Cycle.

Joe Rogers is offline New Member

Enhanced Cardio Cycle.

I知 wondering if anyone has developed a cycle that is strictly for cardio. Maintaining muscle density while increasing cardio. I知 talking 80-120 miles per week not including cycling or swimming. Open to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zikka is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rogers View Post
    I’m wondering if anyone has developed a cycle that is strictly for cardio. Maintaining muscle density while increasing cardio. I’m talking 80-120 miles per week not including cycling or swimming. Open to all.

Low dose of test 150-200 mg ew
    Turinabol 50 mg daily
    Cardarine 20 mg daily
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the most important thing that matters here is enhancing your ability to recover as well as partition nutrients and co factors and thus ATP turnover rates.

its not going to take a ton of drugs to accomplish this.
    150-200mg a week of test (mainly because being a cardio based athlete your natty test levels are likely crap)
    30mg day of Var (enhance CP upregulation as well as protein synthesis)
    300mg of Primo or EQ as your anabolic to spare muscle tissue and down regulate cortisol and gluconeogenisis

thats about it .. extras you could add
    Cardarine (Gw50) - PPAR agonist that will increase cardio capacity and endurance while also making you better utilize fat for fuel
    Injectible L Carnitine - help the cell use fat to create ATP (which is beneficial because glucose will run out if your doing tons of cardio)
    Insulin post workout - to help super compensate glycogen stores and enhance recovery
    Joe Rogers and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the most important thing that matters here is enhancing your ability to recover as well as partition nutrients and co factors and thus ATP turnover rates.

its not going to take a ton of drugs to accomplish this.
    150-200mg a week of test (mainly because being a cardio based athlete your natty test levels are likely crap)
    30mg day of Var (enhance CP upregulation as well as protein synthesis)
    300mg of Primo or EQ as your anabolic to spare muscle tissue and down regulate cortisol and gluconeogenisis

thats about it .. extras you could add
    Cardarine (Gw50) - PPAR agonist that will increase cardio capacity and endurance while also making you better utilize fat for fuel
    Injectible L Carnitine - help the cell use fat to create ATP (which is beneficial because glucose will run out if your doing tons of cardio)
    Insulin post workout - to help super compensate glycogen stores and enhance recovery
    I tried anavar when doing Muay Thai but I got crazy pumps when boxing and running so I had to stop. Feelt much better on Turinabol . But that is just my experience

Joe Rogers is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikka View Post
    I tried anavar when doing Muay Thai but I got crazy pumps when boxing and running so I had to stop. Feelt much better on Turinabol . But that is just my experience
    I致e had a problem with bad shin pumps in the past. Can really stop you dead in your tracks. I致e never taken Turinabol but I値l make sure to have it on hand if Var gives me pumps.

powerlifter30 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikka View Post
    Was taking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter30 View Post
    Was taking too much.
    I took 50 mg daily

Thread Information