Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Themortician
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: Test only first cycle, low dose worth it ?

Themortician is offline New Member

Test only first cycle, low dose worth it ?

Hello all , I'm.new to the site and am getting close to pulling g the trigger on my first cycle, I have been reading and building up to it for several years but would like to talk to people that are actually and have experience with AAS

I'm 26, from the UK been training 10 years diet is good, and I'm thinking of doing a 10 week 250mg per week test e cycle with injections split monday and Thursday

I'm still not 100% sure on pct but was foing to use Nolvadex and hcg , I've read some strange shit about clomid so was thinking of not using it

I want to be conservative and always come off

Any advice would be greatly appreciated- this is me currently
    Test only first cycle, low dose worth it ?-20200112_103850.jpg

Thanks

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Themortician View Post
    Hello all , I'm.new to the site and am getting close to pulling g the trigger on my first cycle, I have been reading and building up to it for several years but would like to talk to people that are actually and have experience with AAS

I'm 26, from the UK been training 10 years diet is good, and I'm thinking of doing a 10 week 250mg per week test e cycle with injections split monday and Thursday

I'm still not 100% sure on pct but was foing to use Nolvadex and hcg , I've read some strange shit about clomid so was thinking of not using it

I want to be conservative and always come off

Any advice would be greatly appreciated- this is me currently
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200112_103850.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	177916

Thanks
    If you always want to come off, I’d recommend not even starting, unless you can accept losing a lot of what you obtain.
    Some guys are really lucky and do just fine with PCT protocols. Others end up being HRT patients for life after one cycle. Kind of a dice roll, so if you’re not willing to commit to the needle, don’t play with it.
    Others may advise differently, so I’d wait to hear a few more inputs.
    Themortician likes this.

Blog Entries
    To answer your question is a low dose cycle worth it I’d say no at least run it at 500 per week since you will be experiencing suppression/shut down regardless...you look great and are surly ready it’s up to you good luck...
    PT1982 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    personally I'm not a huge fan of low dose test only beginner cycles .. I think you can get way more bang for your buck, keepable gains, and less side effects by stacking 'clean' compounds.
    test 250mg week
    Var 40mg a day

you'll get way more out of that. the dosages are very low, but by stacking you have an anabolic load = to about 1500mg a week of test, yet with far less side effects
    ghettoboyd likes this.

It's an certinally something to consider about never coming back after a cycle and pct not really working but I am going to try, thanks for the advice ghettoboyd uts like a minefield deciding what to run
    ghettoboyd likes this.

That's a really interesting, I like the sound of that so will look Into that, what kind of pct would you run after 10 weeks ?

It's an certinally something to consider about never coming back after a cycle and pct not really working but I am going to try, thanks for the advice ghettoboyd uts like a minefield deciding what to run
    Think of it less like a minefield and more like a playground. You get to be your very own science experiment.
    Themortician likes this.

Yeah it is exciting I want to get huge in the end and compete ��

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your plan is to go to the competitive level ,, then doing a cycle and pct afterwards, and doing a pct after every single cycle you do is NOT going to be ideal. you'll make way more gains blasting and cruising and then doing one PCT per year
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    If you always want to come off, I’d recommend not even starting, unless you can accept losing a lot of what you obtain.
    Some guys are really lucky and do just fine with PCT protocols. Others end up being HRT patients for life after one cycle. Kind of a dice roll, so if you’re not willing to commit to the needle, don’t play with it.
    Others may advise differently, so I’d wait to hear a few more inputs.
    For the most part MOST people don’t go on hrt for the rest of their lives after a cycle or two or three. But it can happen.
    Themortician likes this.

Yeah that was the sort of impression I was under, I suppose once you start you know if you want to just stay on or not.

It difficult to balance the desire to get huge and stay healthy.....

Yeah that was the sort of impression I was under, I suppose once you start you know if you want to just stay on or not.

It difficult to balance the desire to get huge and stay healthy.....
    You can do both within reasonable constraints. No, you’ll never be 275-300 in stage condition and be healthy, but even something like 200 is perfectly doable without going off the deep end by any stretch. At your height, 200 lbs. in comp shape would be fucking absurd looking compared to anyone but high end pros.

Yeah that's what I have in mind for sure, I have no doubt the is many people that start using gear and then end up staying on for life which i cant say I like the thought of but we will see

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    personally I'm not a huge fan of low dose test only beginner cycles .. I think you can get way more bang for your buck, keepable gains, and less side effects by stacking 'clean' compounds.
    test 250mg week
    Var 40mg a day

you'll get way more out of that. the dosages are very low, but by stacking you have an anabolic load = to about 1500mg a week of test, yet with far less side effects
    I'm really interested in this idea, I want to learn more about "anabolic load", can anyone give me more info on this

I'm really interested in this idea, I want to learn more about "anabolic load", can anyone give me more info on this
    Look up the anabolic ratings of the various compounds. They’re easily found all over the internet now.
    Example:

Yeah I see, i have seen about androgenic / anabolic properties but not seen it in chart like that

Thanks for that, I will do some more reading

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    To answer your question is a low dose cycle worth it I’d say no at least run it at 500 per week since you will be experiencing suppression/shut down regardless...you look great and are surly ready it’s up to you good luck...
    I agree with this. 500mgs is a really good dose. You're going to halt natural production no matter what. And if I had to choose 1 PCT drug it would be nolvadex over clomid, but I would suggest both.

What kind of first cycles did some of you guys do and do you have any regrets, things you wish you did differently ect were you happy with your Gains ?

What kind of first cycles did some of you guys do and do you have any regrets, things you wish you did differently ect were you happy with your Gains ?
    First cycle was 600 test e/week for 16 weeks. Added in 25mg dbol /day around week 8.

In retrospect, I’d have stopped at 14. I was still getting bigger and stronger, but I started feeling like shit about halfway through 14.

Thread Information