Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Aav1-fs344

  1. #1
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034

    Aav1-fs344

    Something I know little about.
    This and variants of this are myostatin inhibitors. Myostatin regulates muscle growth. It inhibits it as well.
    Something I doubt any know much about here.

    This is used and currently studied in gene therapy for things like muscular dystrophy.

    Its results on mice are beyond words.
    I will posts links and welcome any and all to study with me. Try not to post any misinfo and I will do the same.

    Call out any wrongs you see.
    I will post many links on gene therapy and results in testing.

    This will be boring but I would like others to start looking into this with me and add the valuable info on this we accumulate over time.

    Given enough info I would like to test this.

    First link:
    https://www.pnas.org/content/105/11/4318

    This is not an AAS but I really dont want this in the supplements Q&A.

    We dont have a gene therapy section. So its in this category to generate more intelligent discussion.

    It is very expensive as well as not common and the largest muscle increases in studies I have seen were direct injections to muscles.

    I want to discuss the site specificness of it as well. AAV1 seems to be a site specific enhancher.

    There are supplements on the maket that have been proven effective, orally. MYO-X is one that was tested in a pubmed journal I recently posted about in another thread that showed a 44% decrease in serum myostatin.

    The dosage was I believe ten to 30 grams...

    Injectable FS peptides are dosed more along the 1mg per vial basis and come in powder form.
    Must be mixed.

    I know very little about shelf life etc.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-12-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    jchc86 likes this.

  2. #2
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    https://content.selfdecode.com/follistatin/

    Much more layman than most articles I will post.

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/31402604/

    The prospect of follistatin with insulin adminiatration looks very promising as well.

    To my brief knowledge not much is known but by appearances the two would be extremely synergistic.

  4. #4
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    "...myostatin knockout mice were crossed to mice carrying a follistatin transgene. The resulting mice had a quadrupling of muscle mass compared with the doubling of muscle mass that is observed..."

    ^^^ The space mice (I posted about elsewhere) were knockout mice as well as supplemented.
    We are talking about some big GD rodents.
    jchc86 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    Research supplies I need.... 200 doses of 10x10 quadrillion viral particles of fs344

    Anyone care to enlighten me on viral particle count in one microgram of fs344?

    This subject is at a standstill because the only users of the drug are likely taking very little of the drug for a very limited time as it is expensive.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,001
    Obs,

    I’ll be honest, my brain hurts a bit trying to keep up with you on this one
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 01-12-2020 at 09:37 PM.
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Obs,

    I’ll be honest, my brain hurts a bit trying to keep up with you on this one
    Its newish ground.
    Gymrats have tried it and I know where to get it but the dosage is becoming the biggest pain in the ass.

    What has happened is people ran it entirely wrong based on lack of knowledge.
    People run "200mcg" of follistatin.
    Not follistatin AAV1.

    I really couldnt say what is in follistatin peptides coming from China.

    The AAV1 is an entirely different animal and dosed correctly it will make a human a beast if it is used correctly.

    The mice come out looking like little Roelly Winklaars after 560 days. Primates very similar.

    If this stuff is ran right and for long enough it simply has to react the same way in humans. The genetic markers are the same in all mammals.

    1mg of human grade follistatin AAV1 is over $4k.
    I've no idea how many viral particles are in that milligram.

    I am trying to push study on this. I dont know shit either I just want it in my body. As a gluco-bound protein, i think it would literally mix and bind with insulin like nothing else, and straight to muscle cells.

    If I could figure the dosage I could see if it might be cost effective to try.

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    I dont get people.
    This crap was studied and tested for years with amazing results in animals.

    No scientist studying this ever said... "Watch this shit!"

    I would have gave the mice and monkeys hcg and swapped out and used the shit on myself.

    I would have published the study too.

    "From week 20 on, I administered the animals with pisswater and took all the follistatin for myself..... At week 60 it was noted that I could no longer wipe my ass or fit through doorways."
    Last edited by Obs; 01-12-2020 at 10:21 PM.

  9. #9
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its newish ground.
    Gymrats have tried it and I know where to get it but the dosage is becoming the biggest pain in the ass.

    What has happened is people ran it entirely wrong based on lack of knowledge.
    People run "200mcg" of follistatin.
    Not follistatin AAV1.

    I really couldnt say what is in follistatin peptides coming from China.

    The AAV1 is an entirely different animal and dosed correctly it will make a human a beast if it is used correctly.

    The mice come out looking like little Roelly Winklaars after 560 days. Primates very similar.

    If this stuff is ran right and for long enough it simply has to react the same way in humans. The genetic markers are the same in all mammals.

    1mg of human grade follistatin AAV1 is over $4k.
    I've no idea how many viral particles are in that milligram.

    I am trying to push study on this. I dont know shit either I just want it in my body. As a gluco-bound protein, i think it would literally mix and bind with insulin like nothing else, and straight to muscle cells.

    If I could figure the dosage I could see if it might be cost effective to try.
    If it works like that with slin than why does it need to be localized as stated earlier?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    If it works like that with slin than why does it need to be localized as stated earlier?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Study AAV1.
    Its in the links I posted.
    I dont know that I would work.
    Its an assumption.

  11. #11
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Study AAV1.
    Its in the links I posted.
    I dont know that I would work.
    Its an assumption.
    You know what happens when you assume?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You know what happens when you assume?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shit is pioneered.
    Not in the mood charger.

  13. #13
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Shit is pioneered.
    Not in the mood charger.
    Oooooo sexy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Oooooo sexy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ?
    Dont make me think in the morning.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    777
    I posted questions about myostatin inhibitors a couple of months back, and the basic consensus among other users was that it wasn’t proven to work in humans and it’s mostly a sham at this point.

    I don’t know though, I will read through the articles and become more informed, as I think there is something to this.

  16. #16
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I posted questions about myostatin inhibitors a couple of months back, and the basic consensus among other users was that it wasn’t proven to work in humans and it’s mostly a sham at this point.

    I don’t know though, I will read through the articles and become more informed, as I think there is something to this.
    It literally can't not work but has been proven in humans. I linked the proving of myo-x and its a crappy otc supplement powder.

    It is also proven and used to treat muscular dystrophy. Cutting edge gene therapy bit still unpioneered enough that forums dont know much.

    I dont believe in fs344.
    The very way it is sold is bogus.
    I.e. "1mg follistatin" .... Ok... That says nothing

    The AAV1 human grade makes pharma hgh and cocaine look like asprin and water per price. That is why people claim it doesn't work. They've neved used it.

    Very similar to how it used to be with chinese hgh.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-15-2020 at 12:50 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •