Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By SuperDuty04

Thread: Test only cycle have estrogen sides even with an AI

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Test only cycle have estrogen sides even with an AI

ok I'm going to try and end this bullshit once and for all.. test only cycles, estrogen side effects, and taking an AI is the most posted about thing in the history of steroids forums .
    but never ever has the answer been given . whats the solution.

heres the usual scenario we've seen a billion times

I'm on my cycle of 500mg of test.. I've got estrogenic side effects. blah blah blah .. I started taking an AI and guess what, now I have a bunch of other side effects.

conclusion
    ''I must be estrogen sensitive and AI's don't work for me" -- what the fuck do I do now

your NOT estrogen sensitive . and AI's give you negative side effects cause AI's suck and should rarely if ever be used.

YOUR ARE TESTOSTERONE SENSITIVE ..

end of story. you take 500mg of test, and you take an AI, yet you have high estrogen symptoms (even though your E isn't even high) . so then you take more AI and make things worse . lol.
    its the testosterone itself causing your problems !! AI's don't do shit

here is whats going on.

testosterone is binding to your progestin receptors as actual progesterone. rather then only androgen receptors.. this is causing you to have progestin side effects and then as well causing you to be overly sensitive to estrogen . even if your estrogen is normal.
    taking an AI makes things worse, not better.. an AI does not solve the problem of your Test binding to progestin receptors rather then just androgen receptors.

this is an age old problem . the solution is not that hard
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-14-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    jchc86 and swolebeach like this.

swolebeach is offline New Member
    What’s your opinion on the body’s homeostatic regulation of exogenous testosterone administration over time? Do you think given long enough our bodies adjust to the higher levels of testosterone ?

Quote Originally Posted by swolebeach View Post
    What’s your opinion on the body’s homeostatic regulation of exogenous testosterone administration over time? Do you think given long enough our bodies adjust to the higher levels of testosterone?

yes . not only testosterone but estrogen and dht as well. you'll develop new set points over time .
    8 years ago I would bloat and get estrogenic sides off of only 500mg of test over a period of months .. now I can run 2000mg of test without issue
    JackMan017 likes this.

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok I'm going to try and end this bullshit once and for all.. test only cycles, estrogen side effects, and taking an AI is the most posted about thing in the history of steroids forums .
    but never ever has the answer been given . whats the solution.

heres the usual scenario we've seen a billion times

I'm on my cycle of 500mg of test.. I've got estrogenic side effects. blah blah blah .. I started taking an AI and guess what, now I have a bunch of other side effects.

conclusion
    ''I must be estrogen sensitive and AI's don't work for me" -- what the fuck do I do now

your NOT estrogen sensitive . and AI's give you negative side effects cause AI's suck and should rarely if ever be used.

YOUR ARE TESTOSTERONE SENSITIVE ..

end of story. you take 500mg of test, and you take an AI, yet you have high estrogen symptoms (even though your E isn't even high) . so then you take more AI and make things worse . lol.
    its the testosterone itself causing your problems !! AI's don't do shit

here is whats going on.

testosterone is binding to your progestin receptors as actual progesterone. rather then only androgen receptors.. this is causing you to have progestin side effects and then as well causing you to be overly sensitive to estrogen . even if your estrogen is normal.
    taking an AI makes things worse, not better.. an AI does not solve the problem of your Test binding to progestin receptors rather then just androgen receptors.

this is an age old problem . the solution is not that hard
    So what exactly would a guy do to prevent this or counteract the high progestin? Build up slowly with the testosterone?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    So what exactly would a guy do to prevent this or counteract the high progestin? Build up slowly with the testosterone?

right . I forgot to give the solution didn't I . its easy .. don't run TEST in the first place lol

if you decide to smoke weed because you think its going to help you sleep better yet weed gives you really bad anxiety , it would be stupid to take other meds to prevent anxiety just so you can some weed.
    just stop smoking the weed !!

same with test..

if your genetically pre disposed to test activating your progestin receptors then don't fuck with test .. start looking at other things instead that don't cause that issue like Masteron , Primo and Var.
    run a little bit of test to give you your basis but don't design your cycle around the compound that gives you the most problems

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cabergoline can lower prolactin in the blood, but no idea if that’s the route to go if you’re testosterone sensitive...

(Knocking on wood) I’ve never encountered heavy prolactin or estrogen related sides even with high doses or test and tren

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    right . I forgot to give the solution didn't I . its easy .. don't run TEST in the first place lol

if you decide to smoke weed because you think its going to help you sleep better yet weed gives you really bad anxiety , it would be stupid to take other meds to prevent anxiety just so you can some weed.
    just stop smoking the weed !!

same with test..

if your genetically pre disposed to test activating your progestin receptors then don't fuck with test .. start looking at other things instead that don't cause that issue like Masteron , Primo and Var.
    run a little bit of test to give you your basis but don't design your cycle around the compound that gives you the most problems

Where then did the philosophy of running base test take place? Especially with compounds the are suppressive of natural test as well? Thinking back to when guys ran straight deca and were fucked after. Is that solely with 19 nors?

I would be interested in why so many users advocate for a 2:1 ratio of test to 19-nors, specifically deca /npp. I have no interest in ever using tren . But for people who are ultimately sensitive to testosterone , it would seem a trt dosage of testosterone with higher levels of a bulking compound such as deca/npp would serve as a possibility. Some also report improvement of testosterone side effects after adding in Masteron . I guess EQ could be used for bulking as well.
    Last edited by swolebeach; 01-14-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swolebeach View Post
    I would be interested in why so many users advocate for a 2:1 ratio of test to 19-nors, specifically deca/npp. I have no interest in ever using tren. But for people who are ultimately sensitive to testosterone, it would seem a trt dosage of testosterone with higher levels of a bulking compound such as deca/npp would serve as a possibility. Some also report improvement of testosterone side effects after adding in Masteron.

I run 19 nors at the exact opposite ratio...especially with tren . If I keep the tren at 500 and the test around 250 if I’m in much better shape as opposed to the opposite. Plus I want the tren doing the heavy lifting and the test keeping my junk functioning.

As far as the mast combating test sides, it’s because the mast is taking place of the AI and essentially doing its job in place of the AI

As far as ratios, I don’t think there’s an exact science except for bro-science. I think it depends on the individual, maybe I’m wrong but what works for some doesn’t necessarily work for others. I for one know damn well with tren especially, I do so much better running TRT levels of test

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    As far as ratios, I don’t think there’s an exact science except for bro-science. I think it depends on the individual, maybe I’m wrong but what works for some doesn’t necessarily work for others. I for one know damn well with tren especially, I do so much better running TRT levels of test
    Very interesting. Thank you for your insight. Also thank you GearHeaded. I plan on dropping my 500mg/week cycle to trt dosages to get dialed in properly. After I will look into adding an anabolic here and there to see how I react. I was just reading https://www.eroids.com/forum/steroid...h-npp-0?page=1 and a lot of those guys were saying trt dosages with higher npp/deca /tren was the move.

Man there is sooooo much to learn! I realize though that I’m gonna have to just jump in and figure out what my body likes or doesn’t like. Just trying to learn as much as possible so when i do jump, if I start having issues, I’ll have somewhat of an idea what the hell is going on.
    I was planning to buy a premix of 200 test and 200 mast but I’m starting to think buying them separately so I can do my own adjustments of each.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man there is sooooo much to learn! I realize though that I’m gonna have to just jump in and figure out what my body likes or doesn’t like. Just trying to learn as much as possible so when i do jump, if I start having issues, I’ll have somewhat of an idea what the hell is going on.
    I was planning to buy a premix of 200 test and 200 mast but I’m starting to think buying them separately so I can do my own adjustments of each.
    Everything is individual..why most suggest running one compound at first to see how body reacts to that specific one..my body loves test and tren but tren is getting less and less as I get older and test is taking over..it’s a marathon not a race bro, do it right..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I finally jumped and ordered my gear today. Starting off with just 3 x 10ml of test e 250mg and will have nolvadex and aromasin on hand if needed. Looking forward to getting it started.
    swolebeach likes this.

Thread Information