Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kml999

Thread: Immune Sudden Problem

kml999 is offline Associate Member

Immune Sudden Problem

hi all,
    i had an incident where my immune system was shot during a 750mg Test E, 200mg Mast E and 50mg proviron right during 5th or 6th week of my blast cycle. Why im saying my immune system was shot because my body didn't respond to any painkillers or antibiotics. My tonsil was swollen, no phlegm, slight running nose and nose congestion. I was put on a 10 day IV antibiotic with NO improvement. My E2 was always under control (using Arimidex on cycle 3 times a week). Here are some multiple tests that i did:

Liver Function (AST, ALT....etc all good)
    CBC (RBC, WBC, Hematocrit all good)
    blood pressure wasn't abnormal
    Estradiol (slightly high)
    progesterone (very low)
    prolactin (very low)

The doctor suspected my body fighting an allergy so i did an IgE test that came very high (SHOULDN'T be no more than 100 and mine was 344) <------ updated

Once i got sick and noticed it becoming serious i dropped my cycle. it was strange , because it wasn't a flu, wasn't a cold, wasn't a strip and the doctor decided to give me Dexamethasone 8ml IV and that got rid of 60% of the sore throat and illness i was going through. Next day i did not recover any more and doctor said to wait some more time. As soon as i completed 14 days after discontinuing the injectables my issue faded away. Right now im on PCT

Questions:
    1- what could have caused it? i didn't donate blood blood for more than year
    2- Does proviron elevate DHT in the body? if yes then does extreme high DHT could cause this?
    3- it all started because of one night when i went out drinking on an empty stomach and honestly i drank a lot (i don't usually do this)
    4- could this be from long periods of cycles? i've been cruising and blasting for the past 1.5 years.
    Last edited by kml999; 01-17-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’m no expert, but they do say steroids are immunosuppressive. You could have had some bad luck and dealt with the consequences of that issue.

If your liver enzymes were fine, then it wasn’t due to the alcohol or oral steroids causing some liver reaction.

Your WBC is normal, so at least you know you don’t have HIV/AIDS.

If your RBC’s and Hematocrit were normal, then you didn’t need to donate blood anyway.

You could have been fighting an allergy, like the doctor said - was this a new batch or a new source? Or, you could have been fighting off a virus. When we talk about viruses, we often refer to the influenza virus, or a cold virus. In reality there are millions out there and who knows what you could have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’m no expert, but they do say steroids are immunosuppressive. You could have had some bad luck and dealt with the consequences of that issue.

If your liver enzymes were fine, then it wasn’t due to the alcohol or oral steroids causing some liver reaction.

Your WBC is normal, so at least you know you don’t have HIV/AIDS.

If your RBC’s and Hematocrit were normal, then you didn’t need to donate blood anyway.

You could have been fighting an allergy, like the doctor said - was this a new batch or a new source? Or, you could have been fighting off a virus. When we talk about viruses, we often refer to the influenza virus, or a cold virus. In reality there are millions out there and who knows what you could have had.
    Was using an old batch of test E and NEW batch of mast E. Thats why i suspected the Mast E. I homebrew my own gear and confident about the powder source. This all happened when i increased test e from 125mg to 750mg and added 200mg mast E per week. It happened on 5th or 6th week of this blast. By the way i did go 1250 test E in the past. Before this blast i did spend two weeks of cruising before and the previous blast was a test e 125mg and 200mg tren A Sun/tue/thurs every week. I've been on trt for almost 2 years and was taking 1000iu of pharm grade hcg per week. I did research and guys do 500-1000. Im trying to recover on pct and dont know how long i should do PCT. Maybe 8 weeks? Currently doing 20mg nolva/150mg clomid per day.

Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    Was using an old batch of test E and NEW batch of mast E. Thats why i suspected the Mast E. I homebrew my own gear and confident about the powder source. This all happened when i increased test e from 125mg to 750mg and added 200mg mast E per week. It happened on 5th or 6th week of this blast. By the way i did go 1250 test E in the past. Before this blast i did spend two weeks of cruising before and the previous blast was a test e 125mg and 200mg tren A Sun/tue/thurs every week. I've been on trt for almost 2 years and was taking 1000iu of pharm grade hcg per week. I did research and guys do 500-1000. Im trying to recover on pct and dont know how long i should do PCT. Maybe 8 weeks? Currently doing 20mg nolva/150mg clomid per day.
    So, you’re getting off TRT as well? If not, then no real need to PCT.

Yes im getting off trt and on PCT right now. My test before trt when i was natural was 300 (380-900), which was low for someone in his 30s.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    Yes im getting off trt and on PCT right now. My test before trt when i was natural was 300 (380-900), which was low for someone in his 30s.
    Then why are you getting off TRT? I was 470 before and I’m never planning on coming off. Do you want to have kids soon or something?

Im getting off since i want my insurance to cover my trt and need to proof low test for them to approve it. You could still have kids on trt with the use of HCG i believe.

Thread Information