Kebs13 is offline New Member

Question for anyone who's ran EQ with test

I'm starting my cycle this week. And was wondering how many people.have used it and expirinced NEGATIVE sides? And if you have nothing but praise, why?

Doses will be500 mg test 500 mg EQ in a combo vial for 16 weeks with proviron stacked in the last 8 as well as HCG 250iu a week.

I have aromasin , nolva and chlomid on hand. Pre bloodworm showed all my numbers were really goood

I also have a extra vial of just test to run an extra week as I've heard that's best, so EQ/test 16 weeks. Test alone17 weeks.provironthe last 8 followed by standard PCT
    Last edited by Kebs13; 01-12-2020 at 03:30 AM.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    No negatives here, except hunger at high dose. Worked good for me, just need to understand it's not a cosmetic drug like say tren . You won't feel much or anything but know it's doing its thing in the background. Your results will be fairly low water gains so you should maintain a good lean physique (unless you're not lean, or you eat like it's your last day on earth).

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I have run EQ once, many years back. I went straight on to 800mg/wk because I had been advised that it was weaksauce but served some use at higher doses. I experienced the hunger side effect as something more like a uncomfortable blood sugar crash feeling and my blood got WAY too thick (keep in mind this was with drol and test). Dropped it altogether and never looked back. If I was to do it again I would run it lower, with a moderate dose of test alongside and nothing else, to see where that got me.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I run it as a background drug. Instead of doing 800mg/week of test as my base, I’ll do 400eq and 400test. Less estrogen conversion, keeps hunger and fullness up. Eq is just a mellow version of test.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I too felt the hunger and l found it hard to abstain from eating. EQ felt good the first month and a half, after which it got uncomfortable. I felt lethargic and didn’t want to do anything. It made me much more vascular and gave me a little harder look, but I didn’t put on more than 5 lbs even on 750 mg/week.

See this is what I'm wanting. I'm gonna run 500/500 I don't want the EQ to make me bigger. I know it's not gonna do that. I just want the added benefits behind the scenes. If it's worth it for that then that's what I want. I ran a test only cycle two years ago and put on incredible gains. Had almost no crash after PCT. I came off really well. I'm hoping the EQ and proviron will just enhance the test. I don't want results like deca or dbol and would never use that stuff. When I cycle I cycle mild. I will never prick tren , dbol, deca ,winny. The risk ain't worth the end result to me

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I run it as a background drug. Instead of doing 800mg/week of test as my base, I’ll do 400eq and 400test. Less estrogen conversion, keeps hunger and fullness up. Eq is just a mellow version of test.
    See this is what I'm wanting. I'm gonna run 500/500 I don't want the EQ to make me bigger. I know it's not gonna do that. I just want the added benefits behind the scenes. If it's worth it for that then that's what I want. I ran a test only cycle two years ago and put on incredible gains. Had almost no crash after PCT. I came off really well. I'm hoping the EQ and proviron will just enhance the test. I don't want results like deca or dbol and would never use that stuff. When I cycle I cycle mild. I will never prick tren , dbol, deca ,winny. The risk ain't worth the end result to me

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    No negatives here, except hunger at high dose. Worked good for me, just need to understand it's not a cosmetic drug like say tren. You won't feel much or anything but know it's doing its thing in the background. Your results will be fairly low water gains so you should maintain a good lean physique (unless you're not lean, or you eat like it's your last day on earth).
    This was my experience too, I think I ran 500T and 800EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    This was my experience too, I think I ran 500T and 800EQ.

Wi it work if I run 500/500 or should I bump to 600 it's combo vials so whatever I dose the test o have to dose the EQ the same

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ just doesn’t seem to be for me I gave it another try last year and it makes me not want to work out. I really don’t like it however some seem to like it.

Thread Information