Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Clen for a pot belly

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    Thank you so much for the input. Lately I've been really tweaking my diet and monitorizing nutrient intake. It's really improtant because you have to fill every micro while consuming so few calories, even more so as a girl. I found that con flakes come with lots of iron without too many calories. And I consume oats and fruits for fibers. Potassium is always under the recommended intake (4700mg) but I'll find sources for it as well. I started without clen and this is the most I resisted in a caloric deficit with my energy level still high. Up to this point my diets were literally the hunger games with a slice of pizza a day and a cup of wine in the evening, in a week you're knockout lol.
    If you can squeeze in some avacado or beet greens it will give you a decent amount of potassium.
    sv.elia likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I was doing 60 mins on the treadmill like this:

5mins at 33% incline
    5mins at 50% incline
    5mins at 66% incline
    5mins at 83% incline
    40mins at 100% incline

But today is the first time I tried it with a weighted vest.. I got the first half hour done but then took the vest off and reduced the intensity. Hopefully by the end of this month I can do the full hour with the vest on.

Still taking 40mcg Clen per day.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you switch to albuterol, Is a way better option to be honest

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Still taking 40mcg Clen per day! WOW, I could not do that much. No quick fix for diet and exercise. Getting older sucks ass!

You will get a lot better help if you post all of your stats. You say you have been here 11 years but profile says that you are 19.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    You will get a lot better help if you post all of your stats. You say you have been here 11 years but profile says that you are 19.
    I always put in a fake date of birth when making a profile. I was born in 1987 so do the math.

I'm 5'3" and 156 lbs. (163cm and 70kg)

My bodyfat is somewhere between 10 and 20% but I'm pretty much starving myself to get rid of the belly and possibly go further and get lean.

Here's my daily diet now:

40mcg clenbuterol
    one multi-vitamin pill
    one 1000mg capsule of fish oils
    one Actimel yoghurt drink (good bacteria)
    a bowl of oatmeal made with lowfat milk
    two bananas
    two oranges
    half a handful of mixed nuts
    a chicken/tuna sandwich (or a very small portion of whatever's in the canteen at work)
    a boiled egg with two slices of brown bread and lowfat butter
    one cigarette (marlboro light)
    about 5 cups of tea/coffee throughout the day

Exercise: 4.5 hours of incline cardio per week

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I would totally recommend you to go better for Albuterol cause Clen can sometimes have some bad sides.

I took half a pill this morning (that's 20mcg), and I'm gonna take a full pill later, so that will be a 60mcg daily dose. I'll see how this goes... I might only do it for one day and then drop back down to 40mcg.

My trousers were lose when I arrived into work this morning, and so I tried to tighten my belt, but it was already on the last hole.

I have been tweeking like hell for the past day and a half and so I'm dropping back down to 40 mcg

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    keep in mind when using Clen , its going to indirectly down regulate your metabolism and slow it down. Clen is going to have thermic effects and slightly elevate your body temp , your body does not know this is happening because of Clen, it thinks its a metabolic issue, so it then stops producing as much Tsh and T4 in at attempt to slow down the metabolism and regulate body temp.

this is why if your going to use Clen for extended periods off and on , its best to add in T3 to keep your metabolism at a fixed pace and not let it slow down due to the clen
    JaneDoe likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Are you flatulent??? Seriously.

Clen is for finishing/polishing your physique, won't help here at all.

I'd re-examine your hypothesis. You blamed, the sedentary work environment, an easy obvious choice...Occam's Razor. Yet, your description is wholly inconsistent with your theory. You said "...no rolls...", which typically precede, even more so than accompany a distended belly. How are your neck and face? If neither has extra fat, abandon that line of reasoning.

If the so-called "fat" is as isolated as you claim, you might have a distended abdomen, due to excessive bloating - mostly trapped gases, which can be persistent and is always isolated. Excessive gas release from both the top and bottom is a major symptom, along with no effects from exercise and dieting. Do some research on it, and view some pics. If that's it, you'll find plenty of fixes.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-07-2020 at 03:20 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I haven't taken any Clen for the past two days. . . The 60mcg I took a few days ago still has me tweaking so I'm gonna lay off for a while. In fact I might stay off for 3 weeks and then go back on for 3 weeks.

I'm still off clenbuterol . I will go 2 or 3 weeks without it, and then go back to 40 mcg per day.

I'm really chuffed with how I did at the gym yesterday. I did my same routine that I posted before

5mins at 33% incline
    5mins at 50% incline
    5mins at 66% incline
    5mins at 83% incline
    40mins at 100% incline
    But this time I had the weighted vest on for the first 30 minutes and then I took it off and was able to keep at full intensity for the remaining 30 minutes. It might only be a month or two before I can do the full hour with the vest on.

I wasn't going to finish the hour at full intensity until a cute girl got on the treadmill beside me at the 35-minute mark.

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member
    Wearing a weighted vest on a treadmill? One of those guys huh. You know, you could just.. get a better diet and nutritional supplement regime down to where you don’t need all these “extras”

Quote Originally Posted by LiftingLevi View Post
    Wearing a weighted vest on a treadmill? One of those guys huh. You know, you could just.. get a better diet and nutritional supplement regime down to where you don’t need all these “extras”
    Another fucktard with a crystal ball. Look into your ball there again and tell me more about my 'regime'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Another fucktard with a crystal ball. Look into your ball there again and tell me more about my 'regime'.
    It’s trash, as many have told you. You’re making no progress, weak to clen , aren’t using it properly, and you wear a vest and are keeping a log no one cares for in a place meant for questions and answers. Go get big or go home

It was cold and raining for the parkrun this morning so I wore thick clothes and wasn't really bothered with putting in a good time. I finished it in 32 mins.

If the weather's a little nicer next wknd then I might try put in a better time.

I'm definitely going back on Clen @ 40mcg daily after I've been off it for 2 or 3 weeks.

Today I got to 32mins on the treadmill at full incline and I was still wearing the vest, and I had planned to keep going until the 35min mark, and then take the vest off and continue for the next 25mins at full intensity. That was my plan at first.

So I was at 32mins and then a beauty got on the stairmaster right beside me. I reached 35 mins and decided to keep going. Then 40 mins. 45 mins. 50 mins. 55mins. 60 mins.

Not sure what to do now since I've achieved my goal of a full hour with the weighted vest. Hmm.... maybe I need a heavier vest. Or increase the speed just a little bit.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You don’t need to do any cardio to lose weight. You need to be in a caloric deficit. You might burn 300 calories (on a good day) during an hour on the treadmill, then go eat a protein bar that is 400 calories, so you accomplished nothing. I do zero cardio, and I’m not shredded by any means, but I realized that simply eating less, and less carbs, helps me lose weight. Especially if you are lifting, don’t put more stress on your body than you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You don’t need to do any cardio to lose weight. You need to be in a caloric deficit. You might burn 300 calories (on a good day) during an hour on the treadmill, then go eat a protein bar that is 400 calories, so you accomplished nothing. I do zero cardio, and I’m not shredded by any means, but I realized that simply eating less, and less carbs, helps me lose weight. Especially if you are lifting, don’t put more stress on your body than you need to.
    I also want to get my 5km run back down to 22 minutes. This year it went way up to 30 minutes. Once I've gotten back down to 22 minutes and have a half decent set of abs then I might see about putting on some more muscle mass.

My 5km parkrun time today was 24 mins. Two more minutes and I'll be at my goal.

I can see my top two abs, so I'm gonna keep going with this and try get a little ripped.

At the beginning I did Clen for 3 weeks, and then I went off for 3 weeks, and I started back on it again two days ago, and I'll remain on for 3 weeks again this time. 40mcg per day is enough for me.

The fact you can barely handle 40.. I don’t see how. I’m on 80, about to jump to 100 and then 2 weeks after to 120. It feels like barely anything at all, and that’s with 50 mg t3 that soon will jump to 75 as well. The fact you aren’t taking t3 is a mistake. Once you “get to where you want” you’ll quickly rebound and be back to square one.

The fact you can barely handle 40.. I don’t see how. I’m on 80, about to jump to 100 and then 2 weeks after to 120.
    You and I have different bodies.

It feels like barely anything at all, and that’s with 50 mg t3 that soon will jump to 75 as well. The fact you aren’t taking t3 is a mistake.
    I've too much going on in my life right now to deal with the possibility of thyroid-related problems. I probably shouldn't even be taking the clen .

Once you “get to where you want” you’ll quickly rebound and be back to square one.
    There's that crystall ball again.

Yeah I love my factual crystal ball. See ya when you are crying more.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I appreciate your change in font color but frankly this needs to be moved to the “training log” section and out of Q&A.

Good luck with your goals...

Today I weighed myself and I was 68.8kg.

When I started this thread on 16 January, I was 74.3kg.

So in 47 days I've lost 5.5 kg, or 12 pounds. So I'm losing about 1.8 pounds per week.

I'm gonna keep going with this.

See you at your failure line. Crystal ball, out.

See you at your failure line. Crystal ball, out.
    I like bringing your sister to her failure line with my magic wand and crystal balls.

I like bringing your sister to her failure line with my magic wand and crystal balls.
    Awe that’s cute, you have thin skin. You won’t make it far in this world with such thin skin my friend.

Awe that’s cute, you have thin skin. You won’t make it far in this world with such thin skin my friend.
    I have that glass frog skin, you can see all my organs.
    LiftingLevi likes this.

It's funny... I don't seem to be losing weight in a gradual way, it's almost like a big chunk falls off once per week. I weighed myself yestersay and I was 68.8kg (152 lb), so I'm the same weight that I was 4 days ago, but I'm willing to bet I'll go to weigh myself in the coming week and I'll be closer to 65kg (143 lb).

My stomach is fairly flat now but I'm gonna see how I look as I get down closer to 60kg (132 lb). I'm going on a 3-week sun holiday in July so I might go crazy in May and June with low dose tren + var + winnie + T3 + clen .
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dude if I were you would be worried about gaining weight instead of losing weight ... Are you at 68kg and want to lower even more ?? madness !! If you continue like this you will never build a solid physique ..imo

Enviado de meu LM-X430 usando o Tapatalk
    DROY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Dude if I were you would be worried about gaining weight instead of losing weight ... Are you at 68kg and want to lower even more ?? madness !! If you continue like this you will never build a solid physique ..imo

OP has no idea what they are doing. Not even wanting to run a cycle with test base. Doesn’t listen to advice. Crystal ball - out
    DROY likes this.

OP has no idea what they are doing. Not even wanting to run a cycle with test base. Doesn’t listen to advice. Crystal ball - out
    On a typical AAS cycle, I run T at the absolute minimum of 50-100mg per week while I let the other compounds (typically Tren ) do the building.

I'm not on AAS right now though.

On a typical AAS cycle, I run T at the absolute minimum of 50-100mg per week while I let the other compounds (typically Tren ) do the building.

I'm not on AAS right now though.
    Methods you have tried have obviously failed you so far.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Imo ... Go to a mass gain phase..

My 5km parkrun was 24mins yesterday.

Then afterward I went to a naked yoga class, and I felt like letting my hair down a little after it so I had two cream-filled doughnuts and large cup of coffee (probably about 600-700 calories in total).

I bought two weight straps for my ankles. So tomorrrow after work I'll do an hour incline on the treadmill with my weighted vest and also a weight on each ankle.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Methods you have tried have obviously failed you so far.
    You have anything better to do than follow FC around and bash him?
    I get it, you don’t agree with him. Many don’t, they just don’t feel the need to sit around and incessantly comment after each of his posts. Not sure you can say the same...
    Proximal likes this.

My 5km parkrun was 24mins yesterday.

Then afterward I went to a naked yoga class, and I felt like letting my hair down a little after it so I had two cream-filled doughnuts and large cup of coffee (probably about 600-700 calories in total).

I bought two weight straps for my ankles. So tomorrrow after work I'll do an hour incline on the treadmill with my weighted vest and also a weight on each ankle.
    Life is short. Is there anything better than coffee and donuts? Hope they were delicious
    Poysfxom likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information