redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

First workout at the gym in months

So I’m finally working out again. My gym is only open with 1 hour appointments and is 30 minutes from my house but I made the best of it. They let me in 7 minutes early and I managed to up 15 quick sets no rest then do 45 minutes of cardio.

They close down for 30 minutes between 1 hour appointments but I guess it’s still better than no gym. Still felt great to be back I tipped the scale at 270lbs a couple days ago yikes!!!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So I’m finally working out again. My gym is only open with 1 hour appointments and is 30 minutes from my house but I made the best of it. They let me in 7 minutes early and I managed to up 15 quick sets no rest then do 45 minutes of cardio.

They close down for 30 minutes between 1 hour appointments but I guess it’s still better than no gym. Still felt great to be back I tipped the scale at 270lbs a couple days ago yikes!!!
    24 hour???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a 24 hour gym sort of but it’s closed 30 minutes after each 1 hour slot and you have to make appointments.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It is a 24 hour gym sort of but it’s closed 30 minutes after each 1 hour slot and you have to make appointments.
    24 Hour Fitness- brand name of the gym, does exactly the same thing... and no use of the showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s a pain but I did workout with a lot of intensity knowing I was on the clock.

Thread Information