Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Finn0423
  • 1 Post By Finn0423

Thread: Bogus anavar?

Finn0423 is offline Female Member

Bogus anavar?

Hello! I’m new to this forum and want to know if I got bad Var. I’m on my 3rd Var only cycle and I’m not feeling or seeing anything and I’m 4 weeks, 2 days in. The last cycles I felt awesome, had great improvements in strength, and was hard and pumped all the time.

My previous supplier is on deployment so I bought from a new person, another female I was told I could trust.

These pills are pink triangles with GP printed on one side. I was told they are 25mg Var (cutting them in half and taking 12.5/day like I did on previous cycles).

Can anybody tell me what I’ve got?

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    Depending on where in the world you live, can't you just send them to a lab for testing? I do that with all wife's tablets, at €80 per test I feel it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    When var is faked its usually winstrol . Do your joints ache? I experimented with big doses of winny and only noticed joint pain.

I see your a female, any signs of viralization? That would be a clue that you have some sort of drug and not just a sugar pill. If your brave you could double the dose and see what happens.

No joint aches, and no other side effects or results to speak of. I was looking around online and the only thing I could find about pink triangle pills with GP stamped was Methandrostenolone . I’m going to stop until I can get it figured out. I trusted the source because she’s a pro competitor and got the stuff from her source.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I'm not sure you're going to see anything with var ALONE at 12.5mg a day unless you're a female.

At 10mg at female even after 7 cycles my wife experiences headaches, shiny skin (oily) more acne, irritable, slight clit enlargement. Her voice is already took the drop from the other cycles. So she won't experience that anymore. Neither should you at this point...
    Last edited by Kyle1337; 01-19-2020 at 06:11 PM.

I am female, 44, did 2 Var only cycles previously. Experienced the oily skin, acne, no irritability. I felt great. I also noticed big increase in appetite, probably 30% average increase in my lifts. This time I’m not seeing any of that; no appetite, decreased energy (almost to the point of depression/constantly low mood) and I’m not excited for my workouts each day (I usually live for that part of my day).

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn0423 View Post
    I am female, 44, did 2 Var only cycles previously. Experienced the oily skin, acne, no irritability. I felt great. I also noticed big increase in appetite, probably 30% average increase in my lifts. This time I’m not seeing any of that; no appetite, decreased energy (almost to the point of depression/constantly low mood) and I’m not excited for my workouts each day (I usually live for that part of my day).
    That sucks, It's bad when you get a source recommendation and they don't sell the real thing. But it does makes sense it was fake cause if you are not feeling anything with it then there's something wrong about it. I would recommend you to just change source and keep it going. I had some friends (females) that have run into that problem also that they are sold something that's not the real thing and mainly is cause some sources try to take advantage sometimes thinking you won't know.

I'm not saying your current source was taking advantage of you but sometimes happens

I don’t think it’s her, but rather her source that did her wrong. Still waiting to hear back from her but I’ve reached out to other potential sources. Just sucks to throw away good money and waste a month. Probably have to wait another month for another source to get some (seems to take forever here) and then try again. I’m choosing to take the perspective that it’s better to have gotten placebos and have zero negative sides, than to have been taking something harsh or dangerous.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I don’t think it’s her, but rather her source that did her wrong. Still waiting to hear back from her but I’ve reached out to other potential sources. Just sucks to throw away good money and waste a month. Probably have to wait another month for another source to get some (seems to take forever here) and then try again. I’m choosing to take the perspective that it’s better to have gotten placebos and have zero negative sides, than to have been taking something harsh or dangerous.
    No I'm not saying is her the problem but yeah the source is the problem. Yeah for sure it makes you loose money and the training time as well. Do you normally use international sources or domestic?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check out the ladies forum, at least a great place to check in with other woman lifters as well. Also, if you email admin, they can update your profile and make it pink giving you access to where the fellas can’t go (just a thought). Agreed that it’s better to have gotten a sugar pill than something harsh and toxic you weren’t expecting

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Check out the ladies forum, at least a great place to check in with other woman lifters as well. Also, if you email admin, they can update your profile and make it pink giving you access to where the fellas can’t go (just a thought). Agreed that it’s better to have gotten a sugar pill than something harsh and toxic you weren’t expecting
    Totally agree

I found a new local source that several people have confirmed is legit. Going to chalk this one up to “dodged a bullet”. Thanks everyone! I will go check out the ladies forum.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I found a new local source that several people have confirmed is legit. Going to chalk this one up to “dodged a bullet”. Thanks everyone! I will go check out the ladies forum.
    Good, let us know how it goes!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I bought a testing kit for my anavar . It changes color to indicate. Unfortunately, the anavar pills aren't just coated but red powder throughtout. So, the test doesn't work.

Thread Information