Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reborn747

Thread: Test , insulin and peg mgf sides

  1. #1
    Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26

    Test , insulin and peg mgf sides

    Wk 1-4 10iu humalog pre and post workout
    Wk 4-16 test cyp 400mg a wk
    Wk 4-16 alternating every 4 wks between humalog and peg mgf around workouts
    Wk 16 -22 I was going to use some ghrps and humalog to maintain gains through pct
    But basically it all went wrong .
    I stopped at week 9 having gained 44lbs

    I stopped because I was experiencing weird side effects like
    Diarrhea every day as well as pains around my stomach and back and my shit seemed to become undigested when I didn't have diarrhea as if my body was not absorbing the food as well as mucus in my shit ! I was so scared I fucked something up so I stopped everything and went for tests but the doctors have not found anything yet and I am wondering as the symptoms have gotten better but not fully after about 6 months if anybody has experienced such things ? And what the culprit could possible be ? I'm leaning towards contaminated products .


    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Reborn747; 01-19-2020 at 08:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26
    Also I'm thinking the insulin as well because it was the only thing that was injected into my stomach

    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    This is gonna sound silly, but you were using an insulin pin for the insulin right? You werent jabbing yourself with a 23x1.5 in the stomach were you?

  4. #4
    Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    This is gonna sound silly, but you were using an insulin pin for the insulin right? You werent jabbing yourself with a 23x1.5 in the stomach were you?
    Yes I was using the humalog quickpen

    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    145
    I would have never will never use insulin in any of my cycles for the risks and sides that can have.

  6. #6
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    I dont think these problems are the result of insulin use. Your body produces insulin every day. Its not like its something your body has never seen before.

  7. #7
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    145
    Yes the body produces insulin every day but higher insulin mixed with gear it's something that can totally be prone to sides and something to be careful of

  8. #8
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Yes the body produces insulin every day but higher insulin mixed with gear it's something that can totally be prone to sides and something to be careful of
    Agreed but what the op is describing sounds extreme

  9. #9
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    267
    Did I just read "peg mgf" as "Peg my girlfriend"? What the fuck is wrong with me

  10. #10
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Agreed but what the op is describing sounds extreme
    Yes sounds like pretty crazy sides but it wouldn't surprise me if those sides are cause of the way he mixed things

  11. #11
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Did I just read "peg mgf" as "Peg my girlfriend"? What the fuck is wrong with me
    WTH bro

  12. #12
    Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Did I just read "peg mgf" as "Peg my girlfriend"? What the fuck is wrong with me
    Peg mgf ( peglated mechano growth factor ) it's a splice variant of igf1

    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk
    Dgs59 likes this.

  13. #13
    Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Yes the body produces insulin every day but higher insulin mixed with gear it's something that can totally be prone to sides and something to be careful of
    Hey man , please elaborate for me the possible side effects ? I actually decided to use insulin because through all the research I did the only side effects I could find where , hypoglycemia and hypokalemia which are both controllable (eat sugar and eat potassium ) but perhaps that is because there is no real research of people using it as a ped , I started to hypothesize that insulin actually causes local hypertrophy and hyperplasia in the area it is injected and perhaps that affected my gut in the same way that the distended bodybuilding gut is formed , that is why I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this , also the half life of humalog is like 2 hours and peg mgf is also a few hours so these products should have never interacted , also when I stopped cycling and started my pct I got very sick from the nolvadex like I thought I was dying ! All my other symptoms were worse so that made me question my suppliers quality ! (Even though they supply many of my countries leading fitness models and bbs ) so I'm still very confused and sad because I might never be able to do a course again !

    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Yes sounds like pretty crazy sides but it wouldn't surprise me if those sides are cause of the way he mixed things
    I doubt it. It sounds pretty normal cycle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Yes the body produces insulin every day but higher insulin mixed with gear it's something that can totally be prone to sides and something to be careful of
    You should always be careful with slin, but it sounds like you have read some incorrect information on slin.
    Higher insulin - prone to sides? You should be gaging off of the blood sugar level not the qty of slin.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    WTH bro
    I know right....


    [

  17. #17
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn747 View Post
    Hey man , please elaborate for me the possible side effects ? I actually decided to use insulin because through all the research I did the only side effects I could find where , hypoglycemia and hypokalemia which are both controllable (eat sugar and eat potassium ) but perhaps that is because there is no real research of people using it as a ped , I started to hypothesize that insulin actually causes local hypertrophy and hyperplasia in the area it is injected and perhaps that affected my gut in the same way that the distended bodybuilding gut is formed , that is why I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this , also the half life of humalog is like 2 hours and peg mgf is also a few hours so these products should have never interacted , also when I stopped cycling and started my pct I got very sick from the nolvadex like I thought I was dying ! All my other symptoms were worse so that made me question my suppliers quality ! (Even though they supply many of my countries leading fitness models and bbs ) so I'm still very confused and sad because I might never be able to do a course again !

    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk
    I won't elaborate to much apart from using insulin is something I don't recommend neither use for the risks it has

  18. #18
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You should always be careful with slin, but it sounds like you have read some incorrect information on slin.
    Higher insulin - prone to sides? You should be gaging off of the blood sugar level not the qty of slin.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prone to sides in the sense of insulin sides and risks. Yes it can be a pretty ok cycle with the right diet but by he not giving any info on what where his eating habits and other info leads me to believe the problem is coming out the bad administration of insulin and with eating on top of the gear

  19. #19
    Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Prone to sides in the sense of insulin sides and risks. Yes it can be a pretty ok cycle with the right diet but by he not giving any info on what where his eating habits and other info leads me to believe the problem is coming out the bad administration of insulin and with eating on top of the gear
    Well you have not substantiated your answer or provided a single side effect , I have probably studied insulin , aas and the required macro and micronutrient constituents more than most and for you to assume that it was mis administration of the insulin is nothing short of a guess ! I created this post to seek knowledge on the side effects people have experienced from these peds that are not well document .
    If you are not going to give a constructive answer and just assume with your voodoo powers that I was just randomly injected insulin into my left toe while drinking cooking oil please leave.

    Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •