Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

system admin is offline Owner

Exclamation Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

To learn the full story: Please read the whole Post BELOW the update just posted.

I have Attached the FINAL JUDGMENT for everyone to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: as of January 12, 2009!!!!!

Anthony Roberts was SUED and lost a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Federal Judgement!!!!

Click here to read about the outcome of this lawsuit ---> Anthony Roberts loses MILLIONS to Steroid.com!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been some confusion as to what Anthony's role was at Steroid .com and its sister companies.

Anthony Connors (AKA Anthony Roberts) Does NOT own or work for Steroid.com. He has never owned or operated any part of our company and need to make that point to avoid any further confusion. If you are looking for him, please look for him else where.

- He SAYS things that make him look more important than he is.

- He likes to say "my good friend at..." or "my buddy over at *insert well known company* tells me that..." ITS ALL BULLSHIT! If he shook hands with the pope... he would tell everyone he had dinner with him and the pope paid for it and afterward they all went out to play checkers!

- He likes to take ideas from other people and then draw a conclusion with NO FUKING BACKGROUND in the field. His conclusions are a product of no experience and no education. They are all just his imaginations theroies.

- He has been telling people he has a magazine coming out for 2 YEARS and not one page has been printed yet!!

- He will tell people that HE came out with a product idea and all he does is take some other idea that has been printed 4 years ago as a possible product ingrediant and then talks about it like he has done "some GREAT research"! haha What a Joke!

- He talks shit about people in this industry who have PROVEN backgrounds although he will not speak one on one with ANYONE and has ZERO athletic, medical, or even weight training background!

- He has been proven wrong by almost every credible person in the industry and has been kicked out of every bodybuilding/steroid website for being an idiot con artist.

- He has been sued by steroid.com and its sister companies for $$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount and HE LOST! (Thank you Anthony)

- He thinks that people read his blogging because they are interested in the information when in FACT... people read it because its like reading a fuking comic book! People cant WAIT to see what this idiot can come up with next! lol (us included at steroid.com!)

-He still OWES people a LOT of money for work they did for him and he never paid them!

- He has tried to get people to re-write profiles FOR him to use for other websites and then tries to tell the same people he still owed money to that he will pay them when they are done! (What a joke)

- We can go on.. but im sure you get the point.

- He continues to use the Steroid.com name for conections!! What a loser!

- He has had people write articles for him, never paid the writers, and THEN USED IT AS ONE OF HIS OWN ARTICLES THAT HE WOULD SELL TO OTHER COMPANIES!!!!

-GUYS... Ask ysourself this.. "WHO THE **** IS THIS DOUCHE BAG and WHERE did he come from??" He doesnt even have a personal training cirtificate! How the hell would he know anything about fitness if he isnt even fuking fit AND he has no education! Grow up Peter Pan... Count Chocula... Get real

Last but not least... he is a MAJOR DRUG USER, Theif, Convicted Felon, BROKE ASS con artist, Liar, fat, beer bellied smoker who thinks hes coming out with a book that will shock the world!! haha If his book does anything like his magazine that has not come out in over 2 years... he will continue to be the same pathetic loser that he has always been and will always be.

Heres a little clip of him working on his fitness and doing some good O'l steroid research! Enjoy

http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php

(If you even associate with this turd... you will get shit on you)

Thank you,

Staff of Steroid.com

Below, you will find the final judgment that seals Anthony Connors fate. I hope he gets a job quickly so that he can buy me a new car! ENJOY
    Attached Files Attached Files

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    I had a boss once who had a second (fake) last name like him. They're all creeps.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know where AR went, but i would never go looking for him....One thing for sure though, i am staying right here with you guys....Thanks for the great site, the awesome info, and a good place to kill time while at work.....Thanks again Steroid .com

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I dont know where AR went, but i would never go looking for him....One thing for sure though, i am staying right here with you guys....Thanks for the great site, the awesome info, and a good place to kill time while at work.....Thanks again Steroid.com
    Merc and him started a new forum.

A childish attempt at one to say the least since most of their conversations revolve around how much they hate steroid .com and their lame attempts to stir the pot.

I wont be going anywhere else but here.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    I wont be going anywhere else but here.
    Same here.

shield11 is offline Banned
    Yeah ive read a lot of posts/threads and other internet site info stating that anthony roberts owns or has owned ste.riod.com or roid.store.com glad you cleared that up admin.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    Mecr and Anthony can have there site. This one is still the best on the web.

He blew smoke up my ass and I am a loyal friend so I didnt think twice before defending him in his lies. One day I bumped my fukin head and saw through some of the smoke and then realized everything this guy said he was... was a fukin lie and a joke. He is nothing more than a drug head that stays up reading for weeks at a time. To bad the industry hates him and could care the fuk less now. What a waste.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    He blew smoke up my ass ......
    I'll let you off the hook easy tonight

Musclesci74 is offline New Member
    He blew smoke up my ass and I am a loyal friend so I didnt think twice before defending him in his lies. One day I bumped my fukin head and saw through some of the smoke and then realized everything this guy said he was... was a fukin lie and a joke. He is nothing more than a drug head that stays up reading for weeks at a time. To bad the industry hates him and could care the fuk less now. What a waste.
    Im glad you have seen the light bro ... Ive been bashed and banned here for trying to let you guys see the true hooker lol

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclesci74 View Post
    Im glad you have seen the light bro ... Ive been bashed and banned here for trying to let you guys see the true hooker lol
    retract
    Last edited by Mealticket; 06-12-2008 at 03:10 AM.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    ...a drughead that stays up reading for weeks at a time...

What does this mean?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    ...a drughead that stays up reading for weeks at a time...

What does this mean?
    A head case...very talented guy...but head case.

Chili Pepper is offline Banned
    Gator....lol.... opps I mean chili pepper since you do not like it here byebye...

mickqc is offline New Member
    is that the same roberts who wrote the thread about PCT
    does that mean his views on PCT are flawed

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by mickqc View Post
    is that the same roberts who wrote the thread about PCT
    does that mean his views on PCT are flawed
    The pct works fine. If I wrote that today was Monday, then wrote that I invented Monday, would that mean today isn't Monday? Don't read more into this than there is, the profiles and pct posted are as good as the day they were writen, if they weren't they wouldn't still be posted here.

mickqc is offline New Member
    cheers

_maxpower is offline Junior Member
    Can one of the admins clear this up cause I am sure there are a few of us asking the same question.

Are you saying that Anthony Roberts AKA hooker is

A) personally a liar and messed up business relationship

or

B) has fabricated his articles and sources and can not be a trusted source of information on AAS

please if you reply state who you are and what your credibility is

thanks, Max.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by _maxpower View Post
    Can one of the admins clear this up cause I am sure there are a few of us asking the same question.

or

B) has fabricated his articles and sources and can not be a trusted source of information on AAS

thanks, Max.
    So you want admin to reply, and post who they are and what their credibility is? Should they include their full name, address, and phone numbers along with a list of references? Perhaps a notarized document of disclosure? Maybe a scan of a picture identification just to be sure...

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    who is this guy and what did he do? hear alot about him and not whats going on with him where do i look to find out what the deal is?

_maxpower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    So you want admin to reply, and post who they are and what their credibility is? Should they include their full name, address, and phone numbers along with a list of references? Perhaps a notarized document of disclosure? Maybe a scan of a picture identification just to be sure...
    Honestly why do we even both

You can make stupid comments toll the cows come home or you could just cleat up your users questions. I find it sad when an admin mocks a members comments. Good luck in the future cause aside from the contribution Roberts made to this sight its nothing more than a mish mash of steroid misconceptions and hear say.

Regretfully, Max.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Honestly why do we even both

You can make stupid comments toll the cows come home or you could just cleat up your users questions. I find it sad when an admin mocks a members comments. Good luck in the future cause aside from the contribution Roberts made to this sight its nothing more than a mish mash of steroid misconceptions and hear say.

Regretfully, Max.
    If you think that the only worthwhile thing on this site was Conners then seeing as he's gone why even bother asking your questions? - just shut the door on the way out...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

or

thanks, Max.
    Both.

He's been caught lying about a number of things prior to being fired by steroid .com.

I've also seen some of his information rubished by professionals, like Endocrinologists on other boards.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Both.

He's been caught lying about a number of things prior to being fired by steroid .com.

I've also seen some of his information rubished by professionals, like Endocrinologists on other boards.
    Who are you and what is your credibility?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    you brits and ur dry humor... i luv it

running_scared is offline Junior Member
    Does this mean I can have the dude's job for those video's that are so cool?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Its too bad... we all know Anthony is an encyclopdia of information, and does know a thing or 2 about the roid world... i have shared a few informative chats with him myself - however it seems that his business partners and friendships often go sour and there ends up being a lot of drama in the fallout... that really cant be ignored i guess...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    his ideas and profiles were good. its just him as a person that sucks.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by waynehugstrees View Post
    i think u shud all stop stuffing yourselfs with shite and get muscles honistly u dumb pretty boys

LOL....Get muscles like Anthony??

Have you seen the dude??

He looks like an aids infested anorexic homo with a pot belly and caterpillar eye brows....

Considering all the gear he claims he has ran you would think that he would have a hint of muscle definition or at least a little bit of mass to show for it....

I'll give the guy credit he was good at reading other peoples material and re wording it to fool others into thinking that it came from him....

Other than that he is, was and always will be a laughing stock in the world of bodybuilding....

Ant if you read this and I hope you do, you are a pathetic little man and your so called career in the BB industry is over....

You are done you twat, there is no credible boards that will have any thing to do with you....

You have burnt all your bridges you fat cigarette smoking p#ssy and have no where to go but back to your Mommy's basement....You penniless tool....

O yea I heard you where gonna have a baby lol, guess what considering you don't get hard over women I would not count on it being yours unless your boyfriend sucked you off and spit your jizz into this chicks vag....

Dude take the dildo out of your ass and come the f#ck out of the closet already....

Go pop some more X and get back to being the power bottom that we all know you are....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anthony Roberts is FIRED!  He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER-tony_2.jpg  
    Last edited by HORSE~; 06-29-2008 at 07:35 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    LOL.... Thanks for adding the pic......

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    It's good to hear this board did away with that rubbish...never did like Tony from day one.

Good riddance,

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    LOL....Get muscles like Anthony??

Have you seen the dude??

He looks like an aids infested anorexic homo with a pot belly and caterpillar eye brows....

Considering all the gear he claims he has ran you would think that he would have a hint of muscle definition or at least a little bit of mass to show for it....

I'll give the guy credit he was good at reading other peoples material and re wording it to fool others into thinking that it came from him....

Other than that he is, was and always will be a laughing stock in the world of bodybuilding....

Ant if you read this and I hope you do, you are a pathetic little man and your so called career in the BB industry is over....

You are done you twat, there is no credible boards that will have any thing to do with you....

You have burnt all your bridges you fat cigarette smoking p#ssy and have no where to go but back to your Mommy's basement....You penniless tool....

O yea I heard you where gonna have a baby lol, guess what considering you don't get hard over women I would not count on it being yours unless your boyfriend sucked you off and spit your jizz into this chicks vag....

Dude take the dildo out of your ass and come the f#ck out of the closet already....

Go pop some more X and get back to being the power bottom that we all know you are....
    Your talking now horse....well done i knew you had it in you

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    his ideas and profiles were good. its just him as a person that sucks.
    I'd been wondering what happened to him...I always found his bibliographic references to be some of the best parts of his writings. Good starting points for one's own research. That's the way it goes.

Anyway I've been in hiding for a while and from your avvy it looks like you've been busy as hell PB - gratz on some great progress.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin View Post
    Anyway I've been in hiding for a while and from your avvy it looks like you've been busy as hell PB - gratz on some great progress.
    I've been away for a bit myself...that's exactly the same thing that crossed my mind when I saw his avy...

Beast, you've progressed leaps and bounds from when I remember 1st seeing you embarking on this journey. I commend you sir. Congratulations!

Respect,

P.S. Sorry for the hijack, we now return you to your normal programming...

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    he kinda looks like popeye

39+1 is offline Banned
    wtf////////////

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    lets just all rip on this guyy noww jesus christ!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    For our beloved Anthony

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anthony Roberts is FIRED!  He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER-jesuslovesyou.gif  

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information