• 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Super User 4

Thread: Signs of gyno? (on pct)

Dager86 is offline New Member

Signs of gyno? (on pct)

Hi, I'm in need of some advice.

My cycle was:
    500mg Test E/w
    20mg Nolva ED to prevent gyno (my nipples got really sensitive though so a couple weeks later I switched to 0.5mg arimidex EOD instead and the problems went away)

It's day 17 of my PCT now and this is what I'm taking:
    50mg Clomid
    20mg Nolva

So the problem is that somewhere around the start of my PCT, my nipples got really itchy, and they also became slightly bigger. My nipples also randomly become hard quite often. One of my nipples is more itchy than the other one.
    I tried to combat this problem by taking 0.5mg arimidex EOD just like I did during my cycle, but after a week there has been no difference. So at this point I'm really not sure what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I had the same problem few months ago (while on cruise).

Things to remember

- Hard nipples are fine, they will stay hard for few weeks and then go back to normal (it's not gyno)
    - Stop touching them over and over again as you gonna make them hard and more itchy with the touch
    - you are not even close to gyno, so take that off your mind stop looking into mirror over and over again to your nipples

If you see my old thread I was freaking out as my nipples was hard all the time and people was asking me if I am that horney hahhahaha but no I did not get gyno and I am still on test

FYI I didn't use any AI, just kept using nolva 10mg ED
    Last edited by Dgs59; 01-22-2020 at 05:33 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post

Things to remember

- Hard nipples are fine, they will stay hard for few weeks and then go back to normal (it's not gyno)
    - Stop touching them over and over again as you gonna make them hard and more itchy with the touch
    - you are not even close to gyno, so take that off your mind stop looking into mirror over and over again to your nipples

If you see my old thread I was freaking out as my nipples was hard all the time and people was asking me if I am that horney hahhahaha but no I did not get gyno and I am still on test

Lolollol good advice

“The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates
    Dgs59 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    ^ totally
    Dgs59 and KINGKONG like this.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post

Things to remember

Totally agree with you man!
    Dgs59 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get some lab work done and report back. I don't like treating things unless I know the cause. Often throwing too many things at in can cause additional problems.

Thread Information