• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By SuperDuty04

Thread: This pin went different

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member

This pin went different

Just did my 2nd pin of 1cc test e and something was different. I switched legs, did the same dose, used the same size needle, pinned pretty much in the same spot, but this time it was very difficult to push the test into my leg - I mean it really didn’t wanna go in. And it burned pretty bad afterwards for a while. I warmed it up just like last time. So what coulda went wrong here?

MPharm is offline New Member
    What kind of needle did you use? Send us a picture (even from Google) with an exact site of the injection.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Cellulitis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You probably just hit a little lump of scar tissue or some other blob of tissue. Don't sweat it. Our bodies are full of weird little things.
    SampsonandDelilah and Dgs59 like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    Cellulitis

That’s your answer for everything. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
    bomb_r2 likes this.

MecGen is offline New Member
    It happens all the time, some go REALLY easy some go REALLY hard. Wait till you hit a nerve in the quad, that's a weird feeling lol

Don't sweat it

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    That’s your answer for everything. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
    He asked what coulda went wrong. Its very possible

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You probably just hit a little lump of scar tissue or some other blob of tissue. Don't sweat it. Our bodies are full of weird little things.

Exactly. Could have been at a slightly different angle, different trajectory or you missed the mark slightly and hit some thicker tissue. Could just be that it’s virgin tissue. Happens on my TRT shots all the time. Just rub the area, take a hot shower and keep an eye on it.

He asked what coulda went wrong. Its very possible

Chicken little.

I’ve seen you drop that on more than one thread

Alright cool, I kinda figured it wasn’t anything to be overly concerned about but wanted to make sure.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have this happen sometimes in any location. A few times I was pressing so hard my hand was shaking and the oil just wouldn't go in. I thought maybe there is some crystalized stuff blocking the needle, but who knows.
    SuperDuty04 likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Very common. No worries

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I have an issue with trying to pin the side of my thighs. It seems that i hit something that makes my leg reflexively twitch. That really sucks because now I fear pinning there. I am hitting my delts now because I dont want that bullshit twitching of my leg.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I have an issue with trying to pin the side of my thighs. It seems that i hit something that makes my leg reflexively twitch. That really sucks because now I fear pinning there. I am hitting my delts now because I dont want that bullshit twitching of my leg.
    I stopped pinning my quads after my first cycle for this same reason.

Holy shit my leg is so sore today! I need to start pinning different locations but with this short 27g needle, and me carrying an extra 30lbs of weight from this injury, my areas are limited. Thinking about trying my delts. I need to figure out how to get some 22g needles that sre a little longer I think.

I know it’s probably all just in my head but I swear I instantly feel better after my pin. And the wifey told me last night that my cock felt harder than normal. She doesn’t know I’m doing this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Happens all the time, things to remember

- Do not move plunger up and down too much, it causes oil thickness to get stuck and it's harder to push, so pull the gear and slightly pull a bit more and that's all, don't go all the way back as it is going to cause resistance when you push the oil in needle.

- Make sure the area is dried off from alcohol swabs before injecting to avoid burns

- Make sure the muscles are relaxed when injecting

- Make sure you don't move the pin too much when inside, it will cause scared tissues so trying to keep your hands steady....

Scar tissues are a bitch, it is hard to push oil through them, I don't usually but sometimes I take the needle out, change with the fresh needle and inject it in a slightly different spot....
    SuperDuty04 likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Agree it happens to me as well. Sometimes just twisting the pin 180 degrees gets it moving and sometimes I just have no choice but to take it slow. Sometimes it’s so slow I have to take a break to relax my hand
    SuperDuty04 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    Holy shit my leg is so sore today! I need to start pinning different locations but with this short 27g needle, and me carrying an extra 30lbs of weight from this injury, my areas are limited. Thinking about trying my delts. I need to figure out how to get some 22g needles that sre a little longer I think.

I know it’s probably all just in my head but I swear I instantly feel better after my pin. And the wifey told me last night that my cock felt harder than normal. She doesn’t know I’m doing this.
    Try eBay for needles . Tgink it's like $11 for a box of 100 . As far As feeling better After a pin I feel ya . I'm going today to give blood for the second time in 2 weeks . Boy does it brinh down hemocrit numbers plus I sleep better after . U should donate blood every2-3 months to avoid thick blood while on cycle

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try eBay for needles . Tgink it's like $11 for a box of 100 . As far As feeling better After a pin I feel ya . I'm going today to give blood for the second time in 2 weeks . Boy does it brinh down hemocrit numbers plus I sleep better after . U should donate blood every2-3 months to avoid thick blood while on cycle

I think you're gonna get lots of criticism for this sentence. I used to do that way, and stopped doing it, so far so good. I am not suggesting anyone not to donate blood or vice versa. HCT is supposed to be elevated but I wouldn't worry unless platelets are too high and HCT is above 55%.
    Donating too often isn't a wise thing to do, whereas not donating ever isn't wise either.

Mine are above 55% . My doctor wants them at 45% . I have secondary polycythemia

I’m sure ya guys get tired off all my questions but I just wanna say thanks for answering them all. Y’all have been a huge help for me
    bomb_r2 likes this.

Thread Information