Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By JohnnyBreeze

Thread: Why was my diazepam/clenbuterol/trenbolone thread deleted please?

wavefunction is offline Associate Member

Question Why was my diazepam/clenbuterol/trenbolone thread deleted please?

Either that or moved to a forum I have no access to. Either way I’d like to know the reason if that’s ok.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF6C7916-1D90-4E3A-B615-799905FF35AE.jpg 
Views:	1767 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	178068

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I moved it after the answer was posted. For something like that Google is your friend.

Edit: To clarify, we mainly discuss AAS related items in this area, with a little more leeway in the lounge area.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-27-2020 at 09:26 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    Either that or moved to a forum I have no access to. Either way I’d like to know the reason if that’s ok.

You seem kind of sensitive from anything I’ve read you posted.. what’s it matter of the mods deemed it ready to get rid of?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I moved it after the answer was posted. For something like that Google is your friend.

Edit: To clarify, we mainly discuss AAS related items in this area, with a little more leeway in the lounge area.
    I don’t have access to whatever section you moved it to:

Name:	29D7D2A8-7275-4523-92B4-17A2CED174CE.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	178072

Name:	29D7D2A8-7275-4523-92B4-17A2CED174CE.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	178072
    I moved it to an archive area since it want really suited for the area it was in.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

This makes no sense to me, but ok whatever.

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member
    This makes no sense to me, but ok whatever.
    Bro, your thread had zero purpose, your question was answered, your main comment is “tren ” and you honestly look like you need some good solid coaching, nutrition, and program advice. Calm down, stop being so sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftingLevi View Post
    Bro, your thread had zero purpose, your question was answered, your main comment is “tren” and you honestly look like you need some good solid coaching, nutrition, and program advice. Calm down, stop being so sensitive.
    There was a reply with a link to https://www.drugs.com/drug-interacti...pam-index.html. There is no clenbuterol listed on that page(there is modafinil though which I take a lot). Were there other replies - I don't know. And yeah, I normally first search steroid .com and/or google before I ask a question.

I am not trying to argue or questions anybodys actions, I'm just a new guy looking for information.

btw I've been taking valium for sleep since few days ago and so far all good. Gotta love the Valium, it's so damn effective. 30-40 mg put me out for good 6-8 hours sleep.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    btw I've been taking valium for sleep since few days ago and so far all good. Gotta love the Valium, it's so damn effective. 30-40 mg put me out for good 6-8 hours sleep.
    Valium fucks you up in the long run but there's no point in telling you that. Nobody could have discouraged me when I discovered Valium in 2008, and so I don't expect to be able to discourage you today here and now. If you knew what you were getting into, you'd sell what you have left. Benzodiazepenes are bad news.
    clarky. and wavefunction like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Like AG politely said, we do not have drug talk here, look at the leaflet you got with your medication, if you got it from the doc, it will tell you interaction.

If not then there are drug interaction sites online you can look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Valium fucks you up in the long run but there's no point in telling you that. Nobody could have discouraged me when I discovered Valium in 2008, and so I don't expect to be able to discourage you today here and now. If you knew what you were getting into, you'd sell what you have left. Benzodiazepenes are bad news.
    Correct.
    almostgone likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, a thread that will get me to write instead of lurk. I dont know what the OP original question was about other than all three items. Let me share some wisdom with your brother.

1. Clen - lots of information on here about clen. I am not a fan of it myself. Diet is more important.
    2. Tren - lots of information on here about tren. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ly-thread.html If you don't have experience with running a number of cycles then I would suggest you stay away from tren and stick with test.
    3. Diazepam - it is a benzodiazepine. It is a scheduled drug that can get you into a lot of trouble. This drug a long half-life and high risk of addiction and can cause seizures if your body gets used to them and you stop taking them. I happen to take Valium / Diazepam and have for years due to a TBI (seizure disorder) in conjunction with a few other drugs. I am under a doctor's care and I worry about this medication all the time and take less than I am RX. IDK your medical history but if you are not under a doctor's care then do not take this drug PEROID.
    wavefunction likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I am under a doctor's care and I worry about this medication all the time and take less than I am RX.
    Fair play to you for being able to resist.

I hadn't taken a valium in about 3 or 4 years, but just about a week ago I took 80mcg clenbuterol for the first time. 80mcg was way too much, I was tweaking like fuck, my thoughts were becoming paranoid, I was afraid I'd fuck up my job/career, and so I took one valium pill just to save me from the clen . As soon as that one pill took effect, it was oh so clear to me why I allowed this stuff to ruin me 10 years ago. It's very tempting to diffuse every negative thought and feeling with just a simple swallow. Nobody ever really knows what they're getting into with benzoes. Right now I have just one pill of valium in my house and it's only there for an emergency. I should probably flush it.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Fair play to you for being able to resist.

I hadn't taken a valium in about 3 or 4 years, but just about a week ago I took 80mcg clenbuterol for the first time. 80mcg was way too much, I was tweaking like fuck, my thoughts were becoming paranoid, I was afraid I'd fuck up my job/career, and so I took one valium pill just to save me from the clen. As soon as that one pill took effect, it was oh so clear to me why I allowed this stuff to ruin me 10 years ago. It's very tempting to diffuse every negative thought and feeling with just a simple swallow. Nobody ever really knows what they're getting into with benzoes. Right now I have just one pill of valium in my house and it's only there for an emergency. I should probably flush it.
    I am RX 20 mg per day and take 10 mg at night only. When I get in high stress/trigger situations I will take it as needed. I have seen this drug cause a lot of people issues, more so the Xanax. Clen jacked me up when I took at it as well. I never took Clen again, just went to the diet section and it worked much better than clen ever would have. Smart people in the section.

It is always good to have something for emergencies. I know I have a pharmacy full of pills. Broke 3 toes and had to use pain meds that were 3 years old due to the opioid crisis and the doctor not writing me anything for it.

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    This thread probably needs to be locked, but since you never got an answer to your question I'll answer. You don't have access to it because the system that won't let junior members open any moved threads. It doesn't matter where they are moved, I've never been able to open a single one.
    wavefunction likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    This thread probably needs to be locked, but since you never got an answer to your question I'll answer. You don't have access to it because the system that won't let junior members open any moved threads. It doesn't matter where they are moved, I've never been able to open a single one.
    He has received several options to get his answer.

Thread Information