ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

Adding Winny to Anavar and Rad cycle...

Running a cycle of 15mgs Rad and 62.5 mgs Anavar . (25mg tablet take 1 and a half pre workout in the evening and 1 in the morning). The gains have been insane so far, its amazing how the Anavar just burn lower abdomen fat and way I have 60 1omg tabs of Winstrol I wanted to add in for about 2 weeks maybe 3. Just see see what kind of effect it has. How much would you dose it at and would you lower the Var dosage down to like 50 or even lower? - No im not using a test base I feel fine right now but do have test on hand if I start to feel supressed. Full pct on hand as well.

Just experimenting around not getting on stage... Thanks for the input in advance.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Running a cycle of 15mgs Rad and 62.5 mgs Anavar . (25mg tablet take 1 and a half pre workout in the evening and 1 in the morning). The gains have been insane so far, its amazing how the Anavar just burn lower abdomen fat and way I have 60 1omg tabs of Winstrol I wanted to add in for about 2 weeks maybe 3. Just see see what kind of effect it has. How much would you dose it at and would you lower the Var dosage down to like 50 or even lower? - No im not using a test base I feel fine right now but do have test on hand if I start to feel supressed. Full pct on hand as well.

Just experimenting around not getting on stage... Thanks for the input in advance.
    What test ester?. If e, for some it will not work before week 5, and then u will have a problem if u start test treatment when symptoms occure.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    What test ester?. If e, for some it will not work before week 5, and then u will have a problem if u start test treatment when symptoms occure.

Cyp but I don't think I'll need it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While your cycle isnt heavy, I think your goals can be accomplished with a strict and balanced diet. Every shortcut has a pay-off, keep in mind.
    Since you aren't on TRT, what you are doing is hopping on a cycle for short time (fluctuating your hormones up and down) and then trying to restart your HPTA with a full PCT, right?
    I don't think that's a good plan, basically not worth the hassle, especially coming off and using tons of cancer drugs such as nolvadex and clomid.
    Fat burning is not an excuse to use steroids (assuming recreational use here, not contest prep) and is an unhealthy way of doing it. I've been there and spent my full year in depression after screwing up badly.
    I would reconsider these points before hopping on another cycle, good luck.

Note to anyone with intentions to answer this post, this is a personal touch on ethics and reasoning on using substances for performance enhancement. It is okay if you don't agree, and I would be more than happy to hear your opinion then discuss about it. However, if you are going to create a hostile environment and provide destructive criticism, please kindly fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    While your cycle isnt heavy, I think your goals can be accomplished with a strict and balanced diet. Every shortcut has a pay-off, keep in mind.
    Since you aren't on TRT, what you are doing is hopping on a cycle for short time (fluctuating your hormones up and down) and then trying to restart your HPTA with a full PCT, right?
    I don't think that's a good plan, basically not worth the hassle, especially coming off and using tons of cancer drugs such as nolvadex and clomid.
    Fat burning is not an excuse to use steroids (assuming recreational use here, not contest prep) and is an unhealthy way of doing it. I've been there and spent my full year in depression after screwing up badly.
    I would reconsider these points before hopping on another cycle, good luck.

Note to anyone with intentions to answer this post, this is a personal touch on ethics and reasoning on using substances for performance enhancement. It is okay if you don't agree, and I would be more than happy to hear your opinion then discuss about it. However, if you are going to create a hostile environment and provide destructive criticism, please kindly fuck off.
    Nolva and Clomid cause cancer?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member

No nolvadex is a chemotherapy drug used to treat ER+ type breast cancer

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Nolva (tamox) is prescribed to treat breast cancer

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Cyp but I don't think I'll need it

Cyp is slow, but a 1 g frontload will bring u up again, if necesarry i guess.

Thread Information