• 1 Post By Quester
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Super User 4
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Corona and Chinese Supplies

Dgs59 is offline Member

Corona and Chinese Supplies

Curious if anyone still getting Chinese Supplies after Corona breakout?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just read that China is having a huge problem with something called "Gutter Oil." Because they use so much coooking oil (stir fry) it is in short supply. Black marketers boil down biological waste like cadavers and dead animals to capture the oil. Unfortunately, oil is a good vehicle for anything that is FAT SOLUBLE. So, this oil contains numerous toxins (being that the mass used to boil down contains everything you'd find in a dump, which is where they get it).
    -
    So, 10% of all the oil is "Gutter Oil." Makes me think twice about getting anything with oil in it from China.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I just read that China is having a huge problem with something called "Gutter Oil." Because they use so much coooking oil (stir fry) it is in short supply. Black marketers boil down biological waste like cadavers and dead animals to capture the oil. Unfortunately, oil is a good vehicle for anything that is FAT SOLUBLE. So, this oil contains numerous toxins (being that the mass used to boil down contains everything you'd find in a dump, which is where they get it).
    -
    So, 10% of all the oil is "Gutter Oil." Makes me think twice about getting anything with oil in it from China.
    Damn, I am out of Chinese Supplies, using local at the moment, probably should stick with it...

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On China, I'm with Trump.
    < <Samson> > and Dgs59 like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The China shananigans are getting a tad old now. . . . They have the least quality control & it's where all raws are produced

Great
    Dgs59 likes this.

InfectedSquirrel is offline New Member
    I think it's about time the Indians picked up the slack and started producing the world's raws... or some other country, plenty to go around. It's old game with China now and I don't want no contaminated raws with Corona! lmao! I know a few people who can get quality raws outside of China so there is defo market outside of China

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InfectedSquirrel View Post
    I think it's about time the Indians picked up the slack and started producing the world's raws... or some other country, plenty to go around. It's old game with China now and I don't want no contaminated raws with Corona! lmao! I know a few people who can get quality raws outside of China so there is defo market outside of China
    Lol our country's current govt is a shitshow and everything is super bad here rn. You will have to wait till 2024 for Indian's to pickup the slack or like even more

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    It would only take about a dozen strategically placed atom bombs to solve the Chinese problem.

I lived in Asia for 2 years and I'll never ever go to China. Ok maybe Hong Kong.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Damn, I am out of Chinese Supplies, using local at the moment, probably should stick with it...
    Lol I have always stick to my local source and more after that

It's always more convenient to stay with a local source, more practical and easier on the shipping side
    Dgs59 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Lol,

Where do you think the "local" comes from

China has the black market raw, certain narctotic & counterfeit market cornered

I don't even wanna know what the raws that we use see before they even leave their continent
    Quester likes this.

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    what about the stuff being made here in India? as far as effectiveness is concerned, people swear by Alpha and Thaiger pharma gear here with Alpha being slightly milder. Every 7\10 athlete here use thaiger or alpha which is being made here itself. there are ofcourse some cases of Alpha being shipped directly from UK but they both "feel" same.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Lol,

Where do you think the "local" comes from

China has the black market raw, certain narctotic & counterfeit market cornered

I don't even wanna know what the raws that we use see before they even leave their continent
    Oh I know where they come from

Thread Information