Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Your tought on cycle

m1o
    m1o is offline New Member

Your tought on cycle

Hi there,

I made mistake with my first cycle i used dbol only, seems stupid ikr.

Now i wanna make it right, Im thinking about cycle to be like this

week 1-10 test e
    week 1-4 dbol 30 or 40mg
    week 7- 8 var 30mg
    week 8-10 var 40mg

Or recommend smh u would do?

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    How much are you gonna be doing of test? and if it's your first cycle why don't you just keep it with test only and then your second one you start adding up stuff so you can get the most benefit out of all?

Are you gonna be in any AI or something?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drag that out to 12 weeks, get all your PCT before hand and keep an AI on hand. Diet and recovery are key. Good Luck.
    m1o likes this.

m1o
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    How much are you gonna be doing of test? and if it's your first cycle why don't you just keep it with test only and then your second one you start adding up stuff so you can get the most benefit out of all?

Are you gonna be in any AI or something?
    Just gonna have nolva in hand in case of gyno, cuz its hard to find AI in my contry.. also since Im from balkan, everyone i ask about any cycle they say like just take testo booster after your cycle keep eating clean and take good vits&mins.. but everyone here on forum says i should do pct corectly and last time i used dbol only i had clomiphene for pct and it felt like terrible transitions but the gains came soo good cleaning me out of water dbol...
    And i think im gonna stick to the testo boosters and vitamjns and minerals this time..

Also any recommendation is welcome
    Last edited by m1o; 01-29-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some don't do well on Clomid. Perhaps if you do not use your nolva on cycle you may want to include it in PCT. Also, Testo Booster sounds like a proprietary formula, I would be weary. No reason not to take your vitamins and minerals everyday regardless of whether you are at the end of your cycle or not.

m1o
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Some don't do well on Clomid. Perhaps if you do not use your nolva on cycle you may want to include it in PCT. Also, Testo Booster sounds like a proprietary formula, I would be weary. No reason not to take your vitamins and minerals everyday regardless of whether you are at the end of your cycle or not.
    Ye ikr, but that means to keep eating clean and keep the vitamins and minerals up, so should i use nolva for pct? Btw as i said i used dbol only for first cycle.. also Im going for 2x250weeekly test e

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by m1o View Post
    Hi there,

I made mistake with my first cycle i used dbol only, seems stupid ikr.

Now i wanna make it right, Im thinking about cycle to be like this

week 1-10 test e
    week 1-4 dbol 30 or 40mg
    week 7- 8 var 30mg
    week 8-10 var 40mg

Or recommend smh u would do?
    What are you hoping to get out of this cycle? Without having too much to go off of, I’d increase this to at least 12 weeks.

Run your dianabol 20mg first thing in the morning, and then the other 20mg about an hour before training.

Anavar I’d at 50mg and split the dose every 12 hours.

m1o
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    What are you hoping to get out of this cycle? Without having too much to go off of, I’d increase this to at least 12 weeks.

Run your dianabol 20mg first thing in the morning, and then the other 20mg about an hour before training.

Anavar I’d at 50mg and split the dose every 12 hours.

Idk if that gonna work but i want to get some mass with dbol then cut with var at the end of cycle, as already i gained 3kg's while inactive only 1 month.. but before i start cycle im going to do priming soo.. then gonna hop on test and dbol , and then at end of cycle would go var to get that shredded look, maybe this aint gonna work like this but im hoping so xD

Idk if that gonna work but i want to get some mass with dbol then cut with var at the end of cycle, as already i gained 3kg's while inactive only 1 month.. but before i start cycle im going to do priming soo.. then gonna hop on test and dbol , and then at end of cycle would go var to get that shredded look, maybe this aint gonna work like this but im hoping so xD
    12 weeks isn’t really long enough to do both things. I’d just pick one or the other, trying to gain mass, or trying to get shredded, then bridge and take maybe 4-6 weeks off and go the other way.
    Unless you wanted to extend this cycle out to say... 20 weeks. That could work too.

Var won’t cut you up. That’s largely diet dependent. It just won’t bloat you up like dianabol can.
    Quester likes this.

m1o
    12 weeks isn’t really long enough to do both things. I’d just pick one or the other, trying to gain mass, or trying to get shredded, then bridge and take maybe 4-6 weeks off and go the other way.
    Unless you wanted to extend this cycle out to say... 20 weeks. That could work too.

Var won’t cut you up. That’s largely diet dependent. It just won’t bloat you up like dianabol can.
    Then id go 10wks with var so..

week 1 10 test. e
    week 6 10 var 40mg

Is it good then?

Then id go 10wks with var so..

week 1 10 test. e
    week 6 10 var 40mg

Is it good then?
    You could run the Var the whole time of you want, but that’s up to you. I don’t know what your budget is.

Otherwise, yeah. That’s fine

m1o
    You could run the Var the whole time of you want, but that’s up to you. I don’t know what your budget is.

Otherwise, yeah. That’s fine
    I think i can afford 100tabs of var so i can afford more food..
    Just idk if its fake or worth the var here i found just MagnusPharmaceuticals anavar and testosterone depo.. whats your tought of this labs?

I think i can afford 100tabs of var so i can afford more food..
    Just idk if its fake or worth the var here i found just MagnusPharmaceuticals anavar and testosterone depo.. whats your tought of this labs?
    Ive never used them, so I couldn’t tell you.

m1o
    I have one more question, Last time i used dbol only, and felt some days heart pain or maybe it was chest muscle pain from the side, but i still have it sometimes, I'll ask doctor about this, but in any case, what can i use to protect the heart or smh like this is it available something like this?

Thread Information