• 5 Post By JohnnyBreeze
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By JohnnyBreeze

Thread: Easy way to test if your HcG is real

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

Easy way to test if your HcG is real

I'm to sure if this is the proper forum, and this has to have been brought up before, I just can't find it with the search engine. So I'd like to show an easy and VERY inexpensive way to test if your HcG is real. Just buy a home pregnancy test. They specifically test for HcG and you can get the Equate brand from Wal-Mart for 88 cents a piece. Of course it won't tell you the potency of your HcG, but you can at least you will know it's real. The attached pictures are from two tests, the first one is using my HcG from a well known source, and the second is testing HGH for the presence of HcG from that same source.

Please don't ask me about the source. Even if I was interested in sharing, I think I'm too new to be sharing sources on the board, and anyway I also promised the person who gave me the source that I would not share it.

As you can see in picture 1, two distinct lines, which means I'm pregnant, or that my HcG sample is real. In the second picture, you can see that only the C (control) line is apparent, which means that I'm not pregnant, or that my HGH has no HcG in it. I know that this doesn't mean the HGH is definitely real, but since the tests were so cheap, I decided to test it too.

Sorry if this has been gone over before.

*Edit: I forgot to mention that if you want to try this, buy the Equate brand "One Step First Signal", it only needs 3-4 drops of liquid. The regular One Step box looks identical but it's a pee on test. You would have to use a much larger volume and waste a lot of your product.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8B6A8AD-8E6C-424D-B3DB-7C9EDA428B91_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	145 
Size:	604.2 KB 
ID:	178078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8580402-46C8-4490-9FB3-4B1A2D639741_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	275 
Size:	783.6 KB 
ID:	178079
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 01-29-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Subscribe to post / add more info

Thanks for posting!

Thanks guys. It's really intimidating as a new member trying to post something to help out when there are so many people with so much more knowledge. It's nice to know that I am helping a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    It has been discussed before, but not with pics like this so I think it is good info to share.

Congratulations on not being pregnant!
    Yeah, I got the idea for the HGH by reading the really long sticky about finding places to test growth hormone that started way back in 2010 in the HGH forum.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Here's mine. I wont mention the source since it didnt give a positive indication on the control stripe, so the test is not really valid. Maybe I didnt get enough of the hCG into the absorbent part of the stick.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Easy way to test if your HcG is real-18c21160dc08e5d0043e4ec12abff946.jpg  

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger you are pregnant.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JUNIOR.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	178083
    Cylon357 likes this.

[QUOTE=C27H40O3;7494136]Here's mine. I wont mention the source since it didnt give a positive indication on the control stripe, so the test is not really valid. Maybe I didnt get enough of the hCG into the absorbent part of the stick.

Even though I know you didn't use enough volume for a definitive test, it really looks to me like the perpendicular line is just starting to form. Am I wrong, is it just a blue smudge or something?
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 01-29-2020 at 03:23 PM. Reason: removed picture

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    It can totally be something that can work out but in the end what matters the most is if it;s the right potency. Cause it's rare that they will fake it unless you choose super shitty labs. Never had any problems with my source

[QUOTE=JohnnyBreeze;7494154]
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Here's mine. I wont mention the source since it didnt give a positive indication on the control stripe, so the test is not really valid. Maybe I didnt get enough of the hCG into the absorbent part of the stick.

Even though I know you didn't use enough volume for a definitive test, it really looks to me like the perpendicular line is just starting to form. Am I wrong, is it just a blue smudge or something?
    yeah. i saw that line appearing to be just starting to cross the other one, but i used the whole bottle with 5.5ml of water, and still didnt get the control line to appear.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=C27H40O3;7494167]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post

yeah. i saw that line appearing to be just starting to cross the other one, but i used the whole bottle with 5.5ml of water, and still didnt get the control line to appear.
    If you used the whole vial of hcg its no good. Just google how low the threshold is for detection on most pregnancy tests. Its a lot less than 1 iu. I usually draw less than 1 mark on a slin pin than draw more bac water, and this will pass if its good.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Very good

[QUOTE=jstone;7494191]
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post

If you used the whole vial of hcg its no good. Just google how low the threshold is for detection on most pregnancy tests. Its a lot less than 1 iu. I usually draw less than 1 mark on a slin pin than draw more bac water, and this will pass if its good.
    [QUOTE=C27H40O3;7494167]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post

Wait, I completely didn't look at your test right. I thought the control line was the one that appeared vertically. After seeing that you didn't even get a control it makes sense now. Any test that doesn't have a control line means that the test isn't working properly and your results are garbage. Again, I seriously doubt your HcG is / was bad.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    It has been discussed before, but not with pics like this so I think it is good info to share.

Congratulations on not being pregnant!

...with a cow baby.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ESPECIALLY not with a cow baby! That's gonna hurt!
    In a prior question he asked about using Bovine HCG .
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    In a prior question he asked about using Bovine HCG.
    No way, I'm a (sort of) vegetarian now, I can't be having a cow baby. I still eat meat a few times a year. I just replied to the guy asking about using it.
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 01-31-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    you used the whole vial of hcg its no good. Just google how low the threshold is for detection on most pregnancy tests. Its a lot less than 1 iu. I usually draw less than 1 mark on a slin pin than draw more bac water, and this will pass if its good.
    Didn't see this earlier. You're right about the detection threshold. I looked up both his test and mine and both (actually the majority on the market) have a minimum sensitivity of 20 mIU (0.02 IU). So, any test is sensitive enough for all of the HcG people on this board use. It's just the volume of fluid you need for the to wet the bigger pee and dip tests is a lot larger. You could use a few hundred IU (just to be safe) of your HcG and dilute it with 2 or 3 ounces of water. Then you could dip either in and get an accurate result. There is one test I found on Amazon that looks like the most sensitive they get at 0.01 IU. It also pretty cheap as it comes in a pack of 20 thin strips for $12. It's just with the price, ease of access, and ease of use of the Wal-Mart brand I think it would just be easier to skip all of that unless you (your girlfriend or wife) already had one lying around.

C27 just got dealt a shitty hand because either the stick was bad or something else happened to ruin the test. We were talking about this in some PM's and I couldn't sleep one night, so I was bored and went to the 24 hour Wal-Mart near my house. I never expected to see an 88 cent pregnancy test and I completely lucked out with having to only use 3 drops. I didn't know anything about sensitivity or anything else other than they test for HcG until after talking to chatting with C27 and trying to figure out why his results weren't positive (although I completely missed the control part). I just wasn't convinced that his HcG was not good. It was a fun little experiment, but it sucks that C27 used all or most of his HcG. Now I just want to make that doesn't happen to the next person that wants to try this. I'm sure he does too.
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 01-31-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Every order, I am ordering one bottle to dedicate to testing. If it ain’t good, I ain’t easting time with it. If it’s good, I’ll post the test stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As promised, here is the test stick. Both kinds of test were good to go.

Easy way to test if your HcG is real

And my other photo

The peace of mind received with this test is great.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 02-11-2020 at 04:30 AM.

Thread Information