Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Thoughts on a MILD Cycle and PCT!

BatmansFriend24 is offline New Member

Question Thoughts on a MILD Cycle and PCT!

Hello I am 40 yrs old and this will be my 2nd ever cycle. My first was a Anavar ONLY cycle for 6 weeks and I finished up with Clomid. Even though I had heard a lot of negatives this cycle ripped me to shreds with pretty much no side effects. I work in the TV and Film Industry and being in great shape is a must. I have a good diet and enjoy my daily workouts...that being said I am not looking for mass and to get huge. I want to be nice and toned. I am 6 foot 195lbs right now at 40 yrs old. At 30 on my first cycle I was ripped at 8% body fat and 180lbs. Blood test looks great.

This cycle I was going to try this......Please give me your thoughts.

GP Cyp Test 250 (Testerone Cypionate ) and GP Oxan (Anavar Oxandrolone)

Week 1 - 10 - 10 weeks straight of Testosterone
    Monday and Thursday Injections of 50 mg Testosterone = 100mg per week for the full 10 weeks

Week 3
    100mg of Testosterone split into 2 injections
    Monday -Wednesday 20 mg of ANAVAR
    Thursday-Saturday 30mg of ANAVAR
    Sunday OFF

Week 4
    Monday-Saturday 30mg of ANAVAR
    Sunday OFF

Week 5
    Monday-Friday 40 mg of ANAVAR
    Sunday OFF

Week 6
    Monday-Friday 40mg of ANAVAR
    Sunday OFF

Week 7
    Monday-Saturday 30mg of ANAVAR
    Sunday OFF

Week 8
    Monday-Wednesday 30mg of ANAVAR
    Thursday-Saturday 20mg of ANAVAR
    Sunday OFF

I would love thoughts on this cycle.
    Also since it is a very mild cycle what exact PCT should I get...when should I take and dosage, and WHERE can I get the PCT fast and reliably. I really appreciate everyones input. I will be dieting and intermitten fasting as well as working out 5-6 days a week only taking Sundays off. The PCT is really where I hope to get most info from you guys since of course I want to be as safe as possible!! God Bless!!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Imo;

I think you would benefit a lot more if you took a high dose of testosterone in the first 4 weeks

Something like 400-600mg a week.

In relation to anavar oxandrolone, it would not do this rotation of dosages that you are doing with anavar.
    I would start with 50 mg and use that dosage at the beginning until the end of your cycle.

The only thing I would do after week 4 would be to lower the dose of testosterone (imo; you would get a greater cosmetic effect)

Then take 200-400mg of testosterone per week, along with 50mg of anavar, for the next few weeks.

Its cycle is only 8 weeks, a very short time.

You could think of increasing another 4 weeks as well.

I was forgetting, take 10 to 20 mg (Nolvadex ) throughout the cycle to deal with the estrogen in your body;

Well, I would also recommend 250iu 2x intra-cycle week (hcg ) to keep your natural testosterone production working ........

Regarding PCT, you will have to respect the active life of the testosterone you are using in the cycle; if you are using testosterone enanthate , for example, your PCT should start 14 days after the last application with clomid and nolvadex.

if you are using testo propionato, it is 3 days after the last application to start the PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid together ......... .. ....

If it's cypionate it's 18 days.

sustanon250, for example, is 21 days

The PCT SERM lasts 4 to 6 weeks, depending on what you think is best ....

Nolvadex

Week1-Week4

40mg per day / 20mg per day / 20mg per day / 20mg per day

Clomid

Week1-Week4
    75mg per day / 50mg per day / 50mg per day / 50mg per day

And if you want, you can make two more weeks of nolvadex in just 20mg a day ....
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-29-2020 at 08:33 PM. Reason: correcting some spelling errors

BBTrevor is offline Junior Member
    Yeah sounds like a solid cycle but like above poster said you might want to make a few changes, you might also want to lengthen your PCT a bit even though your cycle is not very long just listen to your body. I have done similar cycles though longer with good results hopefully this works out for you best of luck, would be interested in a update from you around about week five to see how your body is responding and your results.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    100 mg per week of test . you might as well just stay natty, you already produce more then that on your own . and the amount of var is what my wife takes . your absolutely wasting your time with this cycle plan and you'll likely end up in the long run losing gains, not making them
    Ernst likes this.

Thread Information